Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (60102 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2014
No matter how smart and wise you are, some ladies will want to manipulate things in order to get you ma-gad either by paying their sch fees, BIS renewal, recharge card, fixing of Brazilian hair and many more perishable parameters too lazy to type. Then it's left to you to know how to play your game

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I was chatting with a random lady a long time ago and I asked her how went her day and she said she was not happy.. Guys lemme quickly chip in this, when you are chatting with a newly added random lady and you inquired about her well being and she tells you she's not happy, my brother I want you to know that there's high tendency that she wants to exercise her maga-rizm skill on you, so the best thing you should say is "May God put a smile on your face", or she asks you "can you do me a favour ? " Just tell her that God is the God of favour" otherwise if you want to start acting like Romeo, your chances of being maggad is on the high side (not all ladies tho)

Back To The Topic=»

She told me she was not happy because she needed 30k, wooooow !! 30 waaaaaat? !!! I inquired what she needed it for and she said she wanted to use it to get rid of her pregnancy, eeeeeehnnnn !! Pregnancy what ? Wetin come con-sign me for this kind matter now?

I asked if her bf was aware and she told me it wasn't her bf that got her pregnant. **I was so amazed **. Immediately I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace

Guys Pls Share Your Experience

Happy New Week

Pls Like And Share

122 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2014
it was My ex who suddenly sent a message to me asking for cash...after all the "i love my boo" status and my boo's gat cash pictures she usually upload. undecided

She wanna magatize my destiny...i just no even bother reply her message grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Dramadiddy(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
No matter how smart and wise you are, some ladies will want to manipulate things in order to get you ma-gad either by paying their paying their sch fees, BIS renewal and many too lazy to type. Then it's left to you to know how to play your game

Lemme keep the ball rolling

I was chatting with a lady a long time ago and I asked her how went her day and she said she was not happy.. Lemme quickly chip in this, guys when you are chatting with a newly added random lady and you inquired about her well being and she tells you she's not fine, my brother the best thing you should say is " May God put a smile on your face" because your chances of being maggad is on the high side if you want to act like romantic dude (not all ladies tho)

Back to the topic=»

She told me she was not happy because she needed 30k, wooooow !! 30 waaaaaat? !!! I inquired what she needed it for and she said she wanted to use it to get rid of her pregnancy, eeeeeehnnnn !! Pregnancy what ? Wetin come con-sign me for this kind matter now?

I asked if her bf was aware and she told me it wasn't her bf that got her pregnant, eeeehwaaaaay !! Immediately I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace

Guys pls share your experience

Happy new week
this one far o..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Medunah: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2014
30K to get rid of pregnancy?? she wan remove her womb join?? Na u give am belle ni.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nastydroid(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
I smell fp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much Is this your story really true? How can a random lady you don't know that well start telling you about N30k to abort a pregnancy she got from someone who isn't her bf! Habatically!!! shocked tongue

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
tosyne2much Is this your story really true? How can a random lady you don't know that well start telling you about N30k to abort a pregnancy she got from someone who isn't her bf! Habatically!!! shocked tongue

God can bear me witness... I want you to know that anything I post on Nairaland is nothing but pure fact

What do I stand to gain in telling lies since it will add nothing to my pocket

44 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by mumumugu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
No matter how smart and wise you are, some ladies will want to manipulate things in order to get you ma-gad either by paying their sch fees, BIS renewal and many more too lazy to type. Then it's left to you to know how to play your game

I was chatting with a lady a long time ago and I asked her how went her day and she said she was not happy.. Guy lemme quickly chip in this, when you are chatting with a newly added random lady and you inquired about her well being and she tells you she's not fine, my brother the best thing you should say is "May God put a smile on your face" because if you want to start acting like Romeo, your chances of being maggad is on the high side (not all ladies tho)

Back To The Topic=»

I asked if her bf was aware and she told me it wasn't her bf that got her pregnant, eeeehwaaaaay !! Immediately I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace

Happy New Week

give me her contact, i am professional mugu

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

God can bear me witness... I want you to know that anything I post of Nairaland is nothing but pure fact

that chick likes you wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by ERCROSS(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:
it was My ex who suddenly sent a message to me asking for cash...after all the "i love my boo" status and my boo's gat cash pictures she usually upload. undecided

She wanna magatize my destiny...i just no even bother reply her message grin

Chai..
Ladies, dem sabi how to act romantic when they r abt to ask for sumtin..
Especially wen it involves MONEY..

Then u hear her say :: dear, sweetheart, I wanna ask 4 a favor, will u do it if I ask... embarassed
undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

God can bear me witness... I want you to know that anything I post of Nairaland is nothing but pure fact

Ok. That's a very weird situation you were in.
U sef, u too like to add woman for social media. angry
Don't mistakenly add your grandma and toast her one day grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Tallesty1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
No matter how smart and wise you are, some ladies will want to manipulate things in order to get you ma-gad either by paying their sch fees, BIS renewal, fixing of Brazilian hair and many more perishable parameters too lazy to type. Then it's left to you to know how to play your game

I was chatting with a random lady a long time ago and I asked her how went her day and she said she was not happy.. Guys lemme quickly chip in this, when you are chatting with a newly added random lady and you inquired about her well being and she tells you she's not happy, my brother the best thing you should say is "May God put a smile on your face" otherwise if you want to start acting like Romeo, your chances of being maggad is on the high side (not all ladies tho)

Back To The Topic=»

I asked if her bf was aware and she told me it wasn't her bf that got her pregnant. **I was so amazed **. Immediately I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace

Happy New Week
Never been mag-ad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by englishmart(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
a friend of mine (girl) and I were chatting on Facebook. She told Me she's very sick.

Me. Ehya sorry o. What's wrong with you?

She... It's fever o...

Me.....Chai sorry eh! Hope you've taken your drugs?

She .....
Not yet, but, pls. Can do me a favour?
What favour?
Can you send me MTN card #1500?

Me...... Eeeeeeeeediot! Shey you wan recharge the fever?

325 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by jmoore(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Whenever you ask a girl "How are you doing?" and she says she's not fine or she surprises you by greeting you first after months/days of snubbing. There is 90% probability she is about to ask you for money.

Yahoo boys know this, that's why they create many fake female accounts to ask guys for money.

One girl that I refused to give recharge card told me that I am not handsome because her 'jazz' didn't work on me grin.
Many encounters but never been 'magaed'. When they see me, they see 'aka gum'. grin

Thank God for the wisdom of Solomon.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:

that chick likes you wink

b4 nko ? Why she no go like me.. In fact, me sef like the chic die grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Mprex(f): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
10 Types Of Maga On NL Romance Section

-1 Tosyne2much
-2 Tosyne2much
-3 Tosyne2much
-4 Tosyne2much
-5 Tosyne2much
-6 Tosyne2much
-7 Tosyne2much
-8 Tosyne2much
-9 Tosyne2much
-0 Tosyne2much
- tongue tongue tongue tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
b4 nko ? Why she no go like me.. In fact, me sef like the chic die grin

I guess you have found the bone of you bone, flesh of your flesh, condoctor to your heart bla bla blagrin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
a friend of mine (girl) and I were chatting on Facebook. She told Me she's very sick.

Me. Ehya sorry o. What's wrong with you?

She... It's fever o...

Me.....Chai sorry eh! Hope you've taken your drugs?

She .....
Not yet, but, pls. Can do me a favour?
What favour?
Can you send me MTN card #1500?

Me...... Eeeeeeeeediot! Shey you wan recharge the fever?

Bwahahahahahaha roflwkmd lmao... Wetin con-sign fever with recharge card ?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:

-1 Tosyne2much
-2 Tosyne2much
-3 Tosyne2much
-4 Tosyne2much
-5 Tosyne2much
-6 Tosyne2much
-7 Tosyne2much
-8 Tosyne2much
-9 Tosyne2much
-0 Tosyne2much

sorry, he is already taken...his girl is up there tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

You should know that adding of random ladies is inevitable, besides I'm still a youth so I have to use my youthful days judiciously tongue

7 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:

-1 Tosyne2much
-2 Tosyne2much
-3 Tosyne2much
-4 Tosyne2much
-5 Tosyne2much
-6 Tosyne2much
-7 Tosyne2much
-8 Tosyne2much
-9 Tosyne2much
-0 Tosyne2much

I have outgrown maga-rizm grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by keypad1: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
we talked the other nite.
After saying gud nite to her.

She sent 3 tromantic ext messages. Something she has not done before in a single nite.

This was a girl i call everyday with mtn zone 0.04 kobo per second. 100 naira for 20 minutes. That means i spent 200na 40 minutes call everyday for this thief!

I was so glad that nite, not knowing i was being prepared to be scammed and magaed the next morning.

The next morning her friend flashed me. I called, she told me my girlfriend (thief) was crying and wouldnt tell her wats wrong.

I called her, she was crying and shedding tears like over flown river niger (fake tears). That her 10k was stolen inside her bag in her hostel. I fell for it. Told her not to cry. Managed to get 4k, sent it to her account (advance mumu wey i be). She only sent me a message of thank you. Eeeeeeeeeh.

After her exams she came back from school. For 5 days my girlfriend (thief) was at home. She wouldnt see me. Each time i call her lets meet even if it means me coming to her place babe will say her father doesnt allow her to go out.

The second week she came after much persuasion with her friend visited me, spent 1 hour then she left. Two days later, i saw her gisting happily with anoda guy after i decided to pass her area. I walked silently, she saw me, ran to me and told me, wats wrong, why am not happy. I told her she is looking for trouble oooo. She rushed and told me that was just her friend, but wat i saw pass ordinary friend ooo.

Decided to test her, didnt call for 2 weeks, she didnt even flash despite the fact that i was always sending her credit twice in a week without her asking. She didnt even flash me.

The second week her birthday came, i still didnt call, late in the nite she text me around 9pm that ''today was her birthday''. Like whaaaat da fcccccuuuk!

That was how i left my thief thief girlfriend, her wayoooo no be here oooo.

But now, i don wise up like king solomon.

All the happened in 2012.

Praise the Lord.

From Bro. Mencade5

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by chimerase2: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
This one happened yesterday na wetin vex me angry
Ex: hi how far
Me: amu fine and u
EX: not happy
Me: what's the problem
EX: pls help me with some moni one corper for ma area relased inside me and I hv missed ma period
Me: eaya try hard find it
EX: pls help me I need some moni to get rid of it or help me buy the drugs cos I knw its ur field
Meanwhile this is the 3rd time she will be telling me this, if not that amu a man of God I for nakkked swear for ram angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

it shows you like tosyne, well he likes you too, why don't y'all get together and go live happily ever after in the forest or something cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

You should know that adding of random ladies is inevitable, beside I'm still a youth so I have to use my youthful days judiciously tongue
Just be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by drnairalov: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
leme not say much paid for her catering training... even bought her oven almost 60,000 naira... long story short i had a best friend who was very rich...him nd ma babe always insult themselves at any given instance if they see each other....all said and done ma friend and her shud be getting married February...and am here i never even know ma wife . what a cold world.. v forgiven dem sha

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:

it shows you like tosyne, well he likes you too, why don't y'all get together and go live happily ever after in the forest or something cheesy

What's wrong if I like tosyne? Bad bellick! undecided
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Just be careful.

I only flirt, I don't bleep them grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=45pt] Never been
Mugurized[/size]

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
imagine one babe calling me with unknown number one day i ask who was on the line,she called her name then i asked her y you come hide number call me now?she said my phone spoiled thats why.
she was thinking i would say ok i will giv u money to repair it or i will buy a phone for you.i just said ok sorry o go repair am.i greet am then end call.
that gal nor get sense at all.c wetin see wan take magarise me.
Tosyne2much abeg if phone spoil e dy automatically hide number??

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Medunah:
30K to get rid of pregnancy?? Na u give am belle ni

How much does it cost to carry out an abortion ? wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by jeflexy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.