Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy (8433 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
So many young Nigerian girls of today have saggy boobs, they remove bra and everything comes down. I don't understand how it came to be, are we now giving birth to girls with saggy boobs?
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by darkmarky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
They are in a better position to tell us how their boobs got slacked.
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
Ok Dominique
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by weyreypey: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
Since medical reviews have postulated that the nonsqueezing of brreasts causes cancer of the mammary gland... 9ja girls no dey dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by bjayx: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
I can testify as a witness grin
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
When girls of nawadays will choose that street urchin probably a cultist and a drug abuser over the sweet loving gentle guys probably in the friendzone then waduyou expect.

shame!

4 Likes

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by lawalosky(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
ask them o.
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by babatundey5: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
No be me be this

2 Likes

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by speedyGonzales: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
So many young Nigerian girls of today have saggy boobs, they remove bra and everything comes down. I don't understand how it came to be, are we now giving birth to girls with saggy boobs?

well, the boobs have already been well assaulted from their young age. Our society has change and young girls of nowadays are doing things that their mothers did not do at their age. so what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by simplemusic(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
simple, its beer,shisha,weed,etc.
just so you know anything that hurts your lungs liver,or stomach will cause body parts to sag,true fact.

5 Likes

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by RemedyLab: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool
Health is wealth...Eat organic...Stay healthy
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by OboOlora(f): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
embarassed angry
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by TMemos: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
The hoe on the left had a saggy stick and so got rid of it.

The hoe on the right has a strong handle.

A well used hoe will always have saggy handles due to frequent handling

If you know, you know

5 Likes

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
TMemos:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by romme2u: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by childuptojoy(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2018
TMemos:

U garrit......the guy above me ehn
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
girls with saggy boobs are cursed

2 Likes

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by darkmarky(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2018
romme2u:
angry
guy wetin shocked
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by nairamaniac: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Op, bia take ya time.
The next time you want to post anything about boobs, mk sure you include pictures. Even if the boobs are saggy or one cut-off, we go manage am.
Boys with Vaseline here dey vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by akinyemi0103(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2018
i tire for dem, d way d tin go point downward ehn, u go fear ooo

Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by esthy86(f): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2018
am just here to laugh
funny ppl
anyways ,the cause is in the hand of the cause seekers

blissful morning
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
esthy86:
am just here to laugh

funny ppl

anyways ,the cause is in the hand of the cause seekers

blissful morning
It caused by having more than one partner, which all naija girls have saying they can't keep all eggs in one basket.
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by NaijaWorker: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
romme2u:
angry
if your prik nor stand for this thing, ehnnn,
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by weyreypey: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaWorker:
if your prik nor stand for this thing, ehnnn,
Mine won't. I love PRIVATE viewing... not this CNN show
Re: Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy by Emmiasky(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funny questions, what does it matter on?

If you struggle with admission or know someone who is, please watch this and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0GxWy3acNE&t=77s

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.