Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her (2279 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by spycee1: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
She's not smiling at all. Lol.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/see-how-one-savage-mum-reminded-her-son.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
That guy is weak in brain no wonda he spent @12 yrs a side nigga.

he beta kuku go and pay the poor woman before she cal the elders on his mata.

savagery e'where sha

1 Like

Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Moneyspeakingz: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid guy, he should be ashamed of posting such a rubbish online... He is Jobless and yet he is proud of it. No wonder some people have nothing to show except their age. Ask them what have you achieved? they start ranting on how old they r.
Isewu,see as e post for car as if him get something

3 Likes

Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Chuknovski(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
ur mama blood hot, gaan grin
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Naijawebmaster: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Savages everywhere! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Naijawebmaster: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
Stupid guy, he should be ashamed of posting such a rubbish online... He is Jobless and yet he is proud of it. No wonder some people have nothing to show except their age. Ask them what have you achieved? they start ranting on how old they r.

Take some chill pill, Sir. Life is not that serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Double your hustle and pray for God's grace, there's nothing as nice as buying your mother an expensive gift so she prays for you in appreciation.
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Moneyspeakingz: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Take some chill pill, Sir. Life is not that serious.
I am not happy with the idiot guy at all. A lot of his folks ar
come online to claim they earn 6 digits salary meanwhile they are broke ass that can pay their debts
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by oshe11: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dude don carry Money Stake match for WORLD CUP...

One MINUTE laughter for the LOST 10K

Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by vadeonly(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by nazablossom(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
That guy is not jobless, just looking for attention. Twitter people can form anything to trend.
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Deltayankeeboi: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
mtcheww nonsense.
Everybody wan trend.
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by highqueen(f): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
gringrin
Re: See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her by Divay22(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jesus!
This one shock me o grin grin

(1) (Reply)

South African Pregnant 12-year-old Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy / . / Angry Woman Destroys Husband’s BMW Car Worth N14m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.