Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, (6684 Views)

I Want To Disvigin / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by service44: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
I remenber some years back i met a girl whom i love at first sigth, i approached her and she accepted me, one day i invited her to my house and we were just gisting, discus sex because the girl seems nice to me and would want a lasting relationship or marriage, no need to rush. Our discusion cristalized to an extend i was forced to asked "so tell me, who deflowered you?" she loughed and said "its you," i was shocked and asked "me! How? When" and she reminded me of the scene and tears drop off my eyes. It was a long time, our negbour azize works as cook in a rig, when ever he is going, he drops his house key with me to takecare of the house, you know then, if u hv such opportunity all the area boys will kno u because too many guys with babes no crips to gbash. so when they com, the condition is, if you come with ur babe there will be "merigo round" guys knows, so on that faithful everning, one nigga brougth this girl to the crip, i told him the rules hv change that i should be the one to gbash then he can go ahead,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by service44: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
So the guy told the girl to comply with me, this said girl was a secondary school girl who just want to experience dick, she dosn't care whom she do it, so i went inside lock the door, nigga waits outside, i ask if he told her something, she said "yes" i asked her to pull off lets start, this was in d dark, i wonder how this girl recognise me, i strugled to penetreat this girl, i locat cream to make the work easy, i finaly entered, i never knew she was a virgin, as i manage to penetreat, i fire down, she was shouting pushing me off, i said "yes, she is enjoying it," after i finished i went out and called the guy to continue, all these were happening in d dark, 10pm, the guy went in for sometime and came back to call me that i hv injured the kill badly, i said "how na" he said he needed ligth to see, he went inshde to see the girl was in a pool of blood, i looked at my b.y.c blood stains everywhere, i thougth i hv killd somebody, the guy went and buy her food nd pacetamo, i asked him to quikly take her home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Gross!!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by blinking001(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
This life sef na wah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Introvertmemer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
So love at second sight

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by grim33(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Most annoying post of the day. Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Thejustw14(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Smiling... How does this affect the price of yam. NOTE: Meme attachment would be appreciated.:!!:.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bumkum angry
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
embarassed

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by ITbomb(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Now, how do I unread this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by ruggedtimi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
service44:
so when they com, the condition is, if you come with ur babe there will be "merigo round" guys knows,
Who does this

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by sofiscatedmoron: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Marry her bro,
Congratulations on this
Your love found you
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Freestainworld(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Women never forgets their first
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by fati2001(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Cock & Bull Stories.

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Chenko001(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
service44:
So the guy told the girl to comply with me, this said girl was a secondary school girl who just want to experience dick, she dosn't care whom she do it, so i went inside lock the door, nigga waits outside, i ask if he told her something, she said "yes" i asked her to pull off lets start, this was in d dark, i wonder how this girl recognise me, i strugled to penetreat this girl, i locat cream to make the work easy, i finaly entered, i never knew she was a virgin, as i manage to penetreat, i fire down, she was shouting pushing me off, i said "yes, she is enjoying it," after i finished i went out and called the guy to continue, all these were happening in d dark, 10pm, the guy went in for sometime and came back to call me that i hv injured the kill badly, i said "how na" he said he needed ligth to see, he went inshde to see the girl was in a pool of blood, i looked at my b.y.c blood stains everywhere, i thougth i hv killd somebody, the guy went and buy her food nd pacetamo, i asked him to quikly take her home

Aboby answer your call oga
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

RUBBISH.
Stop posting this nonsense. Local wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by stacyadams: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
service44:

Abeg where I fit c byc buy??lux and try no dey giv me proper round neck..

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by TJaguar(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
undecided

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by duduade: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Thank God say I no complete the reading

So I hope you passed your WAEC OP
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by fati2001(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2020
muller101:
Stop posting this nonsense. Local wannabe.

PLS DIE!!!

TAKE A LOOK

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by muller101(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

PLS DIE!!!

TAKE A LOOK
Go find a job. Stop littering this forum with garbage.
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by fati2001(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2020
muller101:
Go find a job. Stop littering this forum with garbage.

since it not your forum.....

JUST KEEP SHUT.

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by Jeromejnr(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2020
stacyadams:

Abeg where I fit c byc buy??lux and try no dey giv me proper round neck..

I am telling you, all these round necks these days, I no understand.
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by muller101(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

since it not your forum.....

JUST KEEP SHUT.
To whom brain is given. Sense is expected
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by fati2001(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2020
muller101:
To whom brain is given. Sense is expected

and you don't have one

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by PAWG(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Na PH boi, I believe him.
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by muller101(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

and I ugly fati2001 don't have one
Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by fati2001(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=muller101 post=95959806][/quote]

I don't give a damn fuvk !

Re: Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, by stacyadams: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I am telling you, all these round necks these days, I no understand.
grin grin

I think say na only me observe am

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] / Dear Ladies You Ain't Looking Sexy In Those Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.