Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 (14109 Views)

I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! / How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Cutiedamsel(f): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
Princeadonis:
Hello fam! Any update on keystone bank yet? I had my four panel interview with them since August 2018 in Lagos and I'm yet to get a feedback... Who's on same page with me?
I am.....had my 4 panel interview in PH on the 19 of October and it went really well. I don't know why it's taking them forever. Someone I know from a distance went for medicals first week of Jan but since then she too has heard nothing from them.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cutiedamsel:
I am.....had my 4 panel interview in PH on the 19 of October and it went really well. I don't know why it's taking them forever. Someone I know from a distance went for medicals first week of Jan but since then she too has heard nothing from them.
Wow... It's gonna be fine I believe...Medicals after skype interview right?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Cutiedamsel(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Princeadonis:
Wow... It's gonna be fine I believe...Medicals after skype interview right?
yes
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Cutiedamsel(f): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hey guys! I received a call on Wednesday from a keystone bank staff in Lagos saying that he wanted to schedule me for an interview on Thursday by 4pm n I consented. I was asked to go their airport road branch in Benin. On getting there however we were called that an emergency occurred and that the interview won't hold yesterday again n that we would be rescheduled. That's the latest from my end.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by iamawara(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Cutiedamsel:
Hey guys! I received a call on Wednesday from a keystone bank staff in Lagos saying that he wanted to schedule me for an interview on Thursday by 4pm n I consented. I was asked to go their airport road branch in Benin. On getting there however we were called that an emergency occurred and that the interview won't hold yesterday again n that we would be rescheduled. That's the latest from my end.

Is it for the Skype? Thought u'hve done ur 4 panel interview
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2019
Cutiedamsel:
That's progress all the same... The recruitment exercise might be slow but we will steadily win this race

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Cutiedamsel(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
iamawara:

Is it for the Skype? Thought u'hve done ur 4 panel interview
yes it's for the Skype interview....the panel interview comes before the Skype interview.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Cutiedamsel(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Princeadonis:
That's progress all the same... The recruitment exercise might be slow but we will steadily win this race
yes ooooh
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Khalifa22: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2019
I dont seem to understand keystone... A friend i met online did his test Nov 28 and got invite for 1st interview last week Friday.
While i wrote my test Sept 5 and no invite yet.
Seems the recruitment process is different or is it that they use LIFO instead of FIFO
LAST IN FIRST OUT

FIRST IN FIRST OUT.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Khalifa22: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by princearthur(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please house I have just been shortlisted for CBT. I would love to know what are the contents of the Cbt.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Habib114(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
Have we seen someone that did the MD interview and was not called for Medical.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by blanta(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello house please for those that are through with the process how is the md/ceo interview like and what are the questions to expect
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Dblaiz(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
I stumbled on this site some years ago while preparing for Keystone Bank aptitude test and it was really helpful..
Click and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test/keystone-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-answers-ebook-online/
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Khadylolli(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Horpeyemeah(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Im still waiting patiently

I did my test since September

But was told that interview could come up this month November
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Ejirooke: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hi guys, has anyone gotten an email from keystone bank this year inviting you for the aptitude test?

I have been waiting for a mail for over a month now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Changes Date Of 2017 Recruitment Exercise / Apply For The Chatham House Africa Internship Recruitment Programme / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.