Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (25455 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by cherriex(f): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
HARDDON:

can see you really want to sell your soul for a morsel of bread.

If the church truly believe in God, they dont need to pay a total stranger to ACT a miracle scene like in the movies.

There is something evil with that church. You better run for your dear life. But if your life is only worth a Million naira to you, then go ahead. A word they say is enough for the wise

You are right brother, to the op na so dem dey start woh, from fake miracle that seem harmless to real miracles with evil powers,and of course it's either you are the victim or u became an agent either ways you are on a path to destruction. Desist from quick money, God will bring help your way and know that in this life majority starts small, it seem like a story story in this days of get rich fast but hard work still pays.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cyriloha:
Take the risk and join the millionaire
which millionaires? Untop 300k?
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by boyjo: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.

See you. Greed!
They want to use you for ritual and have concoted a fake Church story for you and you really believe.
Go naw! angry
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by merit1988(f): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Obason22(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Abakiki. can do anything to make money
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
tomofe:

all sins carries equal punishments. hope u know this?
don't fight with your maker . u can never win that battle. so
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
don't try it. this is a journey of no return

all sins don't carry equal punishment because what is bind on heaven is bound on earth
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Bullhari: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

The man said I should not fear that if am scared I should come alone. He will send me 20k for transport and pay for my hotel and feeding. Am to come on Saturday for rehearsal. I will say I have the disease for 15 years.
I have not seen 50 thousand in my life. But many things are running in my head. I just told one of my friends.

So how did you get on nairaland. your language construction isn't bad to assume you are a graduate. and I want to believe you use at least a 30k Phone, and here you are, claiming claiming that your father couldn't afford to feed you well. ijiot!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by naijacutee(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Dear OP, you will never see this kind of opportunity again in your life. Seize it. And as for the people telling you not to do it, try asking them for 500 Naira for you to establish a business and they will start running. So, go for the fake miracle. But do all you can to ensure that they don't use you for ritual. Choose a random hotel, and after the girl has done making you up don't go back to the first hotel. Also, watch yourself really well, because the people hiring you might try to kill and silence you. What you will be doing is not a biggie cos all the miracles we hear about in Naija are all faked. So, go ahead and perform in the movie of your life.

bullshit. I'm offering to support the OP's business

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by emmyid(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
darkmarky:
Which demon sent you? Tell me his name

You are smart
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.

Oh you that love Jehovah, hate what is bad! (Psalms 97:10)
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by grandstar(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
HARDDON:

can see you really want to sell your soul for a morsel of bread.

If the church truly believe in God, they dont need to pay a total stranger to ACT a miracle scene like in the movies.

There is something evil with that church. You better run for your dear life. But if your life is only worth a Million naira to you, then go ahead. A word they say is enough for the wise

The Bible had long foretold about the Satanic clergy of Christendom (2 Thessalonian 2:9-12)
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Cyriloha(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Guy remember the dude said he never see 50k since wee dem born am
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by dbanjj1629(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Do not be enticed by that money bro. For this to come to you at this time it means your legitimate breakthrough is on the way. Don't do what you will forever regret. Refuse to put yourself in bondage. Your balance will not be pages and if you push too much for it, your life will be threaten. A man that can do this, can kill. Be wise bro.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
naijacutee:

so what proof do u want me to give u
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by jerrybliss(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

I don't think is ritual because the man told me anyhow I will be comfortable coming I should come even if is flight he will pay.
He just want my mind to be free and I should do the acting very well.

u are just stiff neck
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by lilbethlars(f): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'd advice u not to accept this offer. U might not live to tell d story coz after uve done ur part there is 90% chance that they will kill you so as to prevent u from destroying the name of their church. Please reject d offer and I pray u find favor with God in ur work.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by ojotobiloba1: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Money, the root of all evil...OP, Please don't do it only if u have a conscience, this money will be spent completely one day but the memories would remain indelible in ur heart and soul, your real helper will not pass u by bro, let d man go and use his household... Don't let ur case be like.. Eni n wa ifa n wofo
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by fynex(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
Should I do this.

What if after doing it... It becomes permanent in your life?.... Will 300k treat you.... ?

For me I would say...Don't do it....
I know you're in it for the money...

Your conscience is disturbed that's why you made this post...
In case you decide to do it, just know that you will continue doing it for a long time....
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by tomofe: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

all sins don't carry equal punishment because what is bind on heaven is bound on earth
really ? you are playing with your life and destiny.
well since u failed to take the advice offered so far you are on your own.
we are watching.
next episode pls
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Hafeexla(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
naijacutee:

why bullshit ma, people like me have been begging you to empower me and you didn't even think of helping' it is when someone start a sympathy story that you will offering to help
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by bunlizlaw(f): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

It's quite obvious that you have made up your mind to do this great evil. Just know this action is going to have huge consequences if not on you but on your posterity.Such money can't last and whatever business you wanna do can't bear fruits either because God does not have hand in evil. All the best!
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by litaninja(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Chairman, You better go and collect money then do the miracle. If at this stage, there are still some fish-brains that believe the whole miracle crap, that's not your problem biko.
Meanwhile, i'll send you my account details for my 10%
lol

Fakemiracle:
Should I do this.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by SarcasticMe(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
why bullshit ma, people like me have been begging you to empower me and you didn't even think of helping' it is when someone start a sympathy story that you will offering to help
She owes you nothing sir... She owes him nothing as well. He asked for an advice and he has gotten good and bad ones. I think there is a lesson in there for you too.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
naijacutee:
@OP

Don't do it.

I will give you a better option. Tell me about your business, and how you want to grow it and I will support you. Reply here for transparency.
You're such a kind hearted and wise person. You made the most positive comment here. Thanks. Op, advise yourself. Destiny is more than few thousands.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Hafeexla(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2018
SarcasticMe:

She owes you nothing sir... She owes him nothing as well. He asked for an advice and he has gotten good and bad ones. I think there is a lesson in there for you too.
Yeap, the woman owe me nothing just that am at in desperate need of cash to start something.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Hafeexla(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2018
SarcasticMe:

The OP isn't real that is why am trying to stop her from entering into a swindler hand.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
naijacutee:

You want to support his hawking business by buying him a bigger carton? Well done ma. undecided
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by naijacutee(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hafeexla:

I'm not a rich person and do not have "politician money" lying around. I leave my 2 young children (both under 4 years old) to work 12 hours a day to provide for my family, so excuse me if I cannot respond positively to every one of the hundreds of requests for funding that people throw at me. If occasionally my spirit leads me to help someone, I will try to.

I am under no obligation to respond to your very rude message, but I responded anyway.

I suggest that you stop looking for a helper and start looking for how you can help others. You have things that people you are looking up to for help, need but you don't know it yet.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Hafeexla(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
naijacutee:

I'm not a rich person and do not have "politician money" lying around. I leave my 2 young children (both under 4 years old) to work 12 hours a day to provide for my family, so excuse me if I cannot respond positively to every one of the hundreds of requests for funding that people throw at me. If occasionally my spirit leads me to help someone, I will try to.

I am under no obligation to respond to your very rude message, but I responded anyway.

I suggest that you stop looking for a helper and start looking for how you can help others. You have things that people you are looking up to for help, need but you don't know it yet.
Actually these was then, sorry if i sound rude ma' i actually don't want u to fall into scammer trap, june was good for me that i already got a few money from a competition here on nairaland, please accept my sincere apology for rudeness.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by naijacutee(f): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hafeexla:
Actually these was then, sorry if i sound rude ma' i actually don't want u to fall into scammer trap, june was good for me that i already got a few money from a competition here on nairaland, please accept my sincere apology for rudeness.

No problems. Apology accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.