Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex (1133 Views)

Help!! It's Too Cold I Can't Wear My Ashawo Clothes! / The Weather Is Too Cold Tonight. / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by ugandalady: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2018
last night, or every night, temperature in uganda dropped to 16 degree centidegree.

my blackboy said it was shivering for him to be nude. i might feel his trembling when he was on me.

but it is highly inconvenient to thrust in the quilt.

uganda nights are nightmare for a white lady. i need to go back to nigeria . tons of nice dicks are waiting for me.
Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2018
this lying gay angry
cold weather makes sex better. what the hell are you talking about??

1 Like

Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by Kvngsremm(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Drop your whatsapp numbercheesy
Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Notice! She is extremely unattractive even by white man standards!
Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by tempest01(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2018
This guy....you sure say you don cross border before?
Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by ugandalady: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
this lying gay angry
cold weather makes sex better. what the hell are you talking about??

how dare u call a white lady a gay?we white people feel comfortable in the cold, but you guys shiver in the slightly cold weather. and your dick shrivels.what a sadness for BBC
Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by ugandalady: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Notice! She is extremely unattractive even by white man standards!

even fat old withered white hags , you guys compete to marry !
Re: Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex by ugandalady: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2018
tempest01:
This guy....you sure say you don cross border before?

cross what border? i stay in Uganda right now, tonight i will hunt some nice mature black men in Kenya.

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Beautiful Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slays In Swimsuit (photos) / Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.