Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking (1136 Views)

@ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / Cute Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Goddyss(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Before now, i used to patronize street vendors in buying food stuff to prepare my food and sometimes satisfy myself in a nearby restaurant. As I entered market to buy foodstuff to prepare soup this afternoon, I was startled at the manner women and girls were staring at me as if I was not supposed to be in the local market.

I ended up buying things very costly than I should.

Please single guys in the room, how do you buy foodstuff in the local market to prepare your dish?
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
If this is such a serious issue to you that you even had to come here and create a thread on such a trivial matter then either you have no real problems or don't have a proper grasp of what it means to prioritize

1 Like

Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Saff(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Loool. So you’re concerned because people were looking at you? You’re not even serious at your big age.
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Goddyss(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
The above posters have no answer to my question.
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nofav0rs(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lordlestat:
If this is such a serious issue to you that you even had to come here and create a thread on such a trivial matter then either you have no real problems or don't have a proper grasp of what it means to prioritize
I was thinking same thing o. How can this be a problem to anybody? Like seriously? Do I need to wear mask to go food shopping?

Of all problems in Nigeria, this is his only problem. He must be very lucky

Op to answer your question, wear mask when going food shopping
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Teibaba(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
What do I even want to say now....

Enhh...you act like you didn't see them
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I was thinking same thing o. How can this be a problem to anybody? Like seriously? Do I need to wear mask to go food shopping?

Of all problems in Nigeria, this is his only problem. He must be very lucky

Op to answer your question, wear mask when going food shopping

It's totally nauseating

The OP has no real sense of priorities
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nofav0rs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lordlestat:

It's totally nauseating

The OP has no real sense of priorities
Let's say he doesn't have any problem lol
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Goddyss:
The above posters have no answer to my question.

Because you don't have any question undecided poor peasant.

Thunder kee anybody that would comments below me, such topics should be neglected
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Goddyss(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I have problem more than everyone on nairaland but the joy of life is living in the present because at the end, we all leave this shithole to a better place beyond
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Goddyss(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialDad:

Because you don't have any question undecided poor peasant.

Thunder kee anybody that would comments below me, such topics should be neglected

Lol..I may agree I am a poor peasant but I bet you were not born laced with gold and silver at conception.

Why am I replying to this dunce that lacks simple reasoning
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Goddyss:

Lol..I may agree I am a poor peasant but I bet you were not born laced with gold and silver at conception.

Why am I replying to this dunce that lacks simple reasoning

Go and die. Let me be the first to cry for you cry , I'm only crying because their won't be rice at the funeral. Poor man.
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Goddyss(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialDad:

Go and die. Let me be the first to cry for you cry , I'm only crying because their won't be rice at the funeral. Poor man.

Hahahaha...I see a frustrated and suicidal pig here

1 Like

Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Goddyss:

Hahahaha...I see a frustrated and suicidal pig here

grin , you're so desperate for me to kee you here, don't worry, i don't want you to be useless in the spirit world, its better to be useless here.
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nofav0rs(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Goddyss:

I have problem more than everyone on nairaland but the joy of life is living in the present because at the end, we all leave this shithole to a better place beyond
So why is this a problem? Bro, you see ehn, I'm traveling tomorrow and I'll be going food shopping. I shop my food, I cook my food and eat my food. I 'hardly' do fast food or restaurants because I like my real food

That's why I'm wondering how this is even a problem
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Right ? grin his only problem is what total strangers think of him in the market when he goes to buy nndomie and vegetables

Wow
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Goddyss(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
So why is this a problem? Bro, you see ehn, I'm traveling tomorrow and I'll be going food shopping. I shop my food, I cook my food and eat my food. I 'hardly' do fast food or restaurants because I like my real food

That's why I'm wondering how this is even a problem

Have you ever wondered whether you are supposed to be in the local market at a certain age instead of your wife?
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nofav0rs(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Goddyss:

Have you ever wondered whether you are supposed to be in the local market at a certain age instead of your wife?
No! I've not. In this part of the world where I live, anybody can go shopping. Man, woman, husband or wife. So it's not a big deal
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Goddyss:
Before now, i used to patronize street vendors in buying food stuff to prepare my food and sometimes satisfy myself in a nearby restaurant. As I entered market to buy foodstuff to prepare soup this afternoon, I was startled at the manner women and girls were staring at me as if I was not supposed to be in the local market.

I ended up buying things very costly than I should.

Please single guys in the room, how do you buy foodstuff in the local market to prepare your dish?

Its because you have seen the light, we Nigerians are so wretched we don't know that a man can got to the market. just look at what trying to enlight Nigerians did to fela, don't worry about officialdad, I bet he is one of those fathers who are trapped in the reality of the nothingness and have to make something out of it, your freedom hurts his existence
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by chiommy123(f): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
you know the reason more than anyone here
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Drdaps(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
You just have to buy what you want and move on. if the price quoted is high, simply smile and and said you bought it for less than that the other day. This work for me coz they will bring the price down by themselves.
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by oyetpel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Why do Nairalanders behave like this? If you can't answer the op's question why comment? It just shows y'all are useless. Op to your question, i am in my mid twenties and i know it's weird for late 20s and early 30s men to be buying pepper, tomato, fish and other foodstuffs in the market. Even the women selling in the market will use eyes finish you Their faces alone will be telling you to get a wife if you are not married.

It's one of the stereotypes in our (Nigeria) society.

So i can relate to your question.

The best way to go is to buy your foodstuffs in markets far away from where you are living.

Assuming you are in abroad now, it's o problem because you will just enter a grocery store (like our superstar shoprite here), buy pepper, tomato etc and leave.
Re: Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking by Burgerlomo: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Just ask ya neighbor the direction to the market and the rest dey say na history cool

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Gel, Diet, Pills Or Oil Can Make Your Dick Grow Big / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos / Meet Pretty Nigerian Teenager Girl Who Graduated From University At 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.