Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah (53179 Views)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Gayigaskia(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
jaytee01:
A vote for Buhari is a vote for this kind of impunity.

Beyond shocking!
Please get your PVC today and stop this nonsense

PVC to bring back the failure of 16 years ago? that's going backward.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by bigfish3k: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gayigaskia:

so its this killings that u call 'moving forward"

continue
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by searchlight: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rexnegro:
show me which part of my comments I said they should break laws , the part I said they should settle in peace u didn't see that one Hun? read to understand and not to reply.
had they settled in peace as you highlighted what's the essence of this thread then
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by searchlight: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yusman316:

Bro here is my question. Assuming the government just ask the Easterners here in the North doing business for generations, who have not been to the East to leave. Where do u think they will go and settle in the East? There are Fulani's here in the middle belt that ve never been to the North. Like I earlier told somebody some of these Fulani's started grazing those lands before the communities even settled there. This been said I don't support the wanton killings by anybody or group
OK see it this way. when some northern states pass the sharia law bill and set up state police to arrest and destroy any bear joint in the north, did the easterner resorted to violence and attack on the host states? no they didn't instead they adjusted and and obeyed the law and those who coundnt adjust left for a more comfortable places. this middle belt have made a law in their state so if you can't cope with the law leave of adjust like the Igbos. there is no course for alarm

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by sunbilor(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sai baba grin
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Pataricatering(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If the terrorist group Miyetti Allah are not arrested and declared a terrorist organization immediately by buhari's devilish govt, have it at the back of your mind that the genocide yesterday was sponsored by this satanic govt!
These are the only group of people that kills and get away with it.
Its high time Nigerians know that the majority of rustlers in Nigeria are the fulanis themselves. This is a fact known by everyone in middle belt, even the useless president know this. So if fulanis are the majority cow rustlers in Nigeria, how comes Christian communities in middle belt are being massacred by these terrorist? Your guess is as good as mine.
What these fulani terrorist do is have their comrade steal and kill some of their own cows just so that they could have the perfect excuse to slaughter people and take over their land.
The massacre and genocide has nothing to do with cows or grazing. What is happening is nothing but unadulterated Jihad against Christians! As a matter of fact, the weapons these terrorist used yesterday were army weapons! A fact that collaborates Danjuma's allegation that Nigerian army are aiding fulani terrorist to massacre people in middle belt.
I hope you work for the
Police? This your investigative capabilities should not be wasted ! You investigated , tried and convicted - only you ! Well done , sir !
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by jaytee01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gayigaskia:

If killing with impunity by your terrorist brothers can be likened to success, then we are prepared for failure.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Yusman316(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
searchlight:
OK see it this way. when some northern states pass the sharia law bill and set up state police to arrest and destroy any bear joint in the north, did the easterner resorted to violence and attack on the host states? no they didn't instead they adjusted and and obeyed the law and those who coundnt adjust left for a more comfortable places. this middle belt have made a law in their state so if you can't cope with the law leave of adjust like the Igbos. there is no course for alarm
Brother we just keep going round and round the same arguments with no end in sight. First this clashes has nothing to do with grazing law. People already know how Fulani's/herdsmen behave when their cattle is touched, so why rustle the cattle's in the first place from them. And this latest event started when unknown gunmen believed to be berom youths attacked some Fulani's coming back from market. Set their vehicle on fire with a cow in it after rustling the rest. There was no outrage then by anyone, what at this point do u think the Fulani response will be? Violence of course. Experts said ranching is the way forward, now states are rejecting it without proffering solutions, that is a recipé for disaster. Some people's argument is that ranching is a private business so government shouldn't fund it. If we go by that logic then governments shouldn't build airports or roads or markets since air transport is private business.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Rexnegro(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
motherfucker:
You are the first person I would see who reason like I do and it means you are intellectually sound.

Many Nigerians don't really know that illiteracy snd religion is what is causing all these put together.

BTW, I was the guy that messaged u on instagram concerning export.
oh u are the one ? will chat my digits for WhatsApp, I go to Instagram once in a while
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by searchlight: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Yusman316:

Brother we just keep going round and round the same arguments with no end in sight. First this clashes has nothing to do with grazing law. People already know how Fulani's/herdsmen behave when their cattle is touched, so why rustle the cattle's in the first place from them. And this latest event started when unknown gunmen believed to be berom youths attacked some Fulani's coming back from market. Set their vehicle on fire with a cow in it after rustling the rest. There was no outrage then by anyone, what at this point do u think the Fulani response will be? Violence of course. Experts said ranching is the way forward, now states are rejecting it without proffering solutions, that is a recipé for disaster. Some people's argument is that ranching is a private business so government shouldn't fund it. If we go by that logic then governments shouldn't build airports or roads or markets since air transport is private business.
attack on fulanis I earlier condemned as far as they didn't invade any persons farmlands. but resorting to violence and taking laws into their hands is where I fault them. I read where the governor of Plataeu simon lalung was addressing plateau people and he told them never to take laws into their hands and that the security agencies will ensure that justice is done. just imagine if everyone decided to fight for themselves like the fulanis do you think Nigeria will remain?. coming to the ranching method which is a private business like you just stated. my opinion is that government shouldn't fund such because there is no economic advantage for government in returned. you talked about airport, roads and market. I can tell you that what make Lagos state and anambra state financially stable is the taxes those traders plying in those market pay. in the case of airport any airplane that lands on government airport must pay government and that adds to our IGR and besides government also makes use of those airports and roads. but I have no records of Fulani herdsmen paying tax to any government. they are of no economic importance to government. if grazing reserve should be created for herdsmen by government for no gain why don't you thing that a special tax free market should also be created to Igbo's in those sharia northern state to sell their bear and other commodities of their choice so as to avoid the stopping their source of livelihood by the laws of their hosting state. what's good for the geese is good for the ganger. miyatty Allah should liaise with some state and if they willing lease out their land they can establish any business of their choice not just cattle rearing and government should have no business with this. the function of the government should be to enforce the law of the hosting state and not question it. that's my candid opinion
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by motherfucker: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Rexnegro:
oh u are the one ? will chat my digits for WhatsApp, I go to Instagram once in a while
i have your digit. That was how I found you on instagram. Facebook owns instagram and whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Have you read this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video / Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.