Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (16208 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'm not related to his child and I'm this sad. This news messed up my day yesterday.

I wonder what the parents are going through.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by GistFullGround: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by kalvoken(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
femi4:
Irreplaceable loss
I disagree with you, the God that have him the child will give him another one.
HE DID IT WITH JOB, D'BANJ'S WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by BestDealPropert(f): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nawa4nl:
If it's not a sacrifice, then please accept my apologies over the death of the boy!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by anonymuz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Diickrider:
angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.
even if it's indoor they should have a protective covering after using the pool since you know you have a cute toddler at home. I'm so sad cos that baby is so cute.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by omoharry(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Throwback:
Those whose misfortune is yet to happen had better learn fast from this tragedy.

Where is your toddler right now and what is he/she doing?

That safety measure in the house, that faulty electrical fitting that you have lazily procrastinated over, when will you finally have time or money to install it?

Those who turn their babies to co-drivers or having their toddlers jumping about in the car while driving on 3rd mainland bridge, may you not ask yourselves, "why was I so stupid?".

You cannot always be around to care, even for a 1yr old child, so always ensure the environment itself is safe.
Nice one.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by bizzibodi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why didnt he make a common sense sermon out of that killer indoor swimming pool.why Bruce ben?
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by elijahkayode(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
d'banj and his little boy wearing black and passing by the swimming pool that later killed him, omo this video foreshadow everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMUp5zrTBc
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by DavictimIsDope(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Galaxyzeus0:
hmmm, how many of this people sending condolence to d Banj are concerned about the victims of unknown gunmen rampaging villages in the North? fear showbiz. so now it is condolence to the people helping Denziani Madueke to launder her money?? blv me, Karma is loud. one way or the other. it will surely find you no matter the scientific explanation you want to give an unprecedented event

i hardly comment but you are a F00L...Big one
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by bizzibodi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanj may God give common sense to use as an inexperience father.na commonse b d Koko.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
DavictimIsDope:

i hardly comment but you are a F00L...Big one
Lol. See u, u call me a big fool u are a malu. ur a mosquito. cockroach. ordinary small insect to be smashed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy / Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant / Zaaki Azzay's New Wife Delivers Baby Boy, Former Wife Happy For Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.