Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? (1274 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask Someone U Dating For Money? / Question U Cn Ask Someone You R Trying To Know Better / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

The bolded are their fave pickup line.
Indeed hun, I feel I should be taking my CV out with me grin grin
Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin Its just too cheesy and I will remember the film I heard that line from grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha your funny I bet you will stumble on your words and say " Uh, errmm, Uhhh is there and air-flight across I think my heart don fly away when I saw your beauriful structure"   grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Oh gosh grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by denzel2009: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Oh gosh grin cheesy grin
You actually showed up in my dreams 2 days ago; thats not a chat up line sha!
Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by Loveaflame(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2010
You have to be confident of yourself.You need to be bold,calm and convincing.Make your intention known to her in the right atmosphere and mood.You can only recive one of this two answers.YES OR NO.Is what trying.Just try it.
Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by A40(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
Nne Baby i like you talk your own. It works all the time for moi
Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by proudly9ja(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Men I have heard quite a few busted-up chat up lines grin grin

Some of them include;

1. You look so familiar have we meet before
2. Are you African
3. You could be Miss World
4. Where did they make you
5. Can you cook
6. Do you speak your language
7.Do you live alone- If you say Yes their eyes light up because they think they will be getting the business in your house without the prying eyes of any relative
8.I know you, we met at Tolas party the other day
9. How old are you, you dont look a day over 18
10. My colour how far now
11. Hey sexy/gorgeous
12. A-YO can I hollar at you for a minute

Basically most guys have fooked up chat up lines grin grin grin

loool, Now, dats funny!
Re: How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? by Osama10(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
Simply tell her whats on your mind, Its either yes or no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be Respected And Still Be A Lady / Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? / Please Save Me From My Uncle's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.