Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? (1272 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Is It A MUST To Marry A Lady Just because U Got Her Pregnant? / Dnt Marry because U Want To Change Ur Facebk Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Lurve(f): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
I jst wonda y guys of nowadays run away 4m marriage.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by tpia5: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
maybe!

but they say its because girls scare them with their demands for blackberry and brazilian hair, and also their westernised nature.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by 190theclown: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
No money for the countree

Na manage everybody dey and the girls nor ready to Join us for our single bed till money come cry cry
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by omega25red(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
could be that we discover that the woman is really not who we see ourselves with in the future so we break off the relationship instead of being in an unhappy marriage. or it could be that we mature and realize the a woman's beauty should not be the only determining factor when you want to marry or it could just be because im broke and i dont want to pay for the wedding and care for the woman who also has no job. ehn could be anything undecided
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Evrything now is hard,so men are managing there self.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by 190theclown: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wizee: Evrything now is hard,so men are managing [size=38pt]there [/size]self.

[size=38pt]MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO undecided[/size]
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by larrymoore(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Seriously, nay big issue.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by dmcdad: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Na paper person wan use marry? The bar never dey na.. If the bar rest sharpaly like this, I go plan marriage before the end of 2013 straight....
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2012
After going through the stress to pay... u would see how some Ladies misbehave in marriage... it does not look inviting to me!
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by IZUKWU(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Going through the whole issue of marriage both the traditional and church wedding now would take atleast 500k from me looking at my family and what they would expect from me and am not ready to spend that from my business that am just grooming ,its not like the girl will bring anymoney to support or that i will lack punny if i don't marry.

1 Like

Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Beync(f): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Fellow Nigerians
A committee will be set up to look into this matter
be patience with me
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Mavor: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ladies these days are too high maintenance
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by huninaija(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
What men would wait patiently for a decade ago i.e. to sleep with a woman, see her goodies, he gets all these for free, on a platter of gold self without any form of commitment. So why would this same man be in a rush to marry when all that is needed in marriage, he's getting without stress?

If in doubt visit the nearest brothel you can find..
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wrong mindset.

The most trivial of excuses.

IZUKWU: Going through the whole issue of marriage both the traditional and church wedding now would take atleast 500k from me looking at my family and what they would expect from me and am not ready to spend that from my business that am just grooming ,its not like the girl will bring anymoney to support or that i will lack punny if i don't marry.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by claremont(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
Everything to be enjoyed in a marriage can as well be enjoyed without tying the knot e.g. sex, companionship, kids e.t.c, so no need to rush into placing your head into the noose.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
A lady want in a man all the enabling requisite for overall responsibility and a man has prioritised his destiny for the attainment of such benchmark. That's the singular reason why 190 is yet unmarried and might rightly clock 38 pursing his target objectives and his Beau, idowuogbo will patiently wait for him even at the age of 32 praying he accomplish his targets early on with spiritual expeditions to shiloh, synagogue,crusade etc on her part to support him.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by IZUKWU(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
LastApostle: A lady want in a man all the enabling requisite for overall responsibility and a man has prioritised his destiny for the attainment of such benchmark. That's the singular reason why 190 is yet unmarried and might rightly clock 38 pursing his target objectives and his Beau, idowuogbo will patiently wait for him even at the age of 32 praying he accomplish his targets early on with spiritual expeditions to shiloh, synagogue,crusade etc on her part to support him.
lol make them catch you
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
They are busy spending money on women in exchange of 5mins of pleasure...the same amount that could have bought him a house (well at least pay parts of his mortagage), its common sense no serious woman wants to be commited to someone who uses his 3rd leg to think...they wld rather rent until they die, rather than make good use of their money...some of them would rather post pics of themselves holding ace of spades and moet on a friday and saturday night on instagram rather than save that money to put all his children through good universities...they think its better to be seen wit beautiful women (who can't even pronounce their damn names) every friday night than sending money on their mothers so they can buy decents clothes and good food to eat...where do u think money for marriage will come from when they are busy doing all these foolish things
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh I love NL grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by buJu234: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
i dont think its because sex is cheap; its more of cash!!!

plz read history similar things happened in the developed world during the great depression...

also women should see themselves as a helping hand in marriage than jst one baby factory; where by increasing expenses...

as per sex... say the truth 90% of married men look outside; but that doesnt make their wives to divorce them... so i dont think its sex...

its more of value;;;;

"WHAT DO U LADIES HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO A MAN`S LIFE OTHER THAN Bleep & MANUFACTURING CHILDREN"

if u have a better answer to this question; ur man will ran after u ( even if he is a play boy).
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by DollyParton1(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
and they blame it on the girls for using Brazilian weaves and smartphones.
As if you ready to marry before.
Re: Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It? by cuzboz: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
If i see a lady that is ready to start small, i go marry. At least am a graduate and earning some little cash. Most of our parents started small and build together. Marriage is a mutual thing with greater responsibility on the Guy. If am a lady i will look at future prospects of guy, by assessing his vision and capabilities. Ladies, even in the household of God will assess a guy by what they can see now and not what can be of tomoro. All the same, marriage is sweet if you find the right person and finance is needed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Loves You / My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! / Please Save Me From My Uncle's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.