Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) (2077 Views)

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Mariory(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2010
No no no not possible. These videos must be fabrications. All those people are Israeli actors like these videos.

[flash=430,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoH19b1TrZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

[flash=430,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR8Tfd0i4lY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

[flash=430,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

[flash=430,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6-Pi-vRSs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

[flash=430,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eu6_P8rNpk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

Common frosbel, you should know better. grin
Hamas only wants peace. Long live Hamas. grin
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Sunofgod(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2010
Israeli Propaganda,

There is no justification for the evil being committed by Israel against the Palestinians.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
Sun of god:

Israeli Propaganda,

There is no justification for the evil being committed by Israel against the Palestinians.

Israel propaganda

Another 'blind and deaf ' anti-Israel supporter.

Go to Turkey and join the Hamas anti-Jewish chants, they will appreciate your company !
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by nopuqeater: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
frosbel is in tel-aviv, in his UK location. this is the reason he is correct to advise the "anti israeli supporters" to goto Turkey. frosbel is not ashamed that he wishes the palestinians, christians and muslims and others be thrown out if not killed off from the land that they have direct family heritage on.

i was listening to michael savage this morning talking about jews being on palestine for 5000 years. so i ask myself, who was the first jew or who was the first to practice judaism that they could have been there in palestine for that long? wasnt abraham from city state Ur of Iraq? was he a jew, or was it his son isaac who was the jew, or the grandson jacob who was named israel the jew, or judah his great grandson was the jew? were they called Jews at anytime in egypt or was it not after the death of King Solomon that the people were divided to 2 nations of israel and judea?

tell us how palestine became the inherent property of jews?
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
nopuqeater . . . are frosbel's videos lies too? grin
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
Well, since we are playing "embed the video" game, how about a few from the Palestinian side showing Israeli atrocities, eh
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2010
duplicate
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
Where is Romeo's video? The only "evidence" he has that the video is TRULY about "Israeli attrocities" come from the title stuck to the video (a title divorced from the true reality of pallywood). That particular scene has been completely deconstructed as a farce, acting by palestinians desperate to lead on gullible anti-Israelis into a false moral outrage.

As soon as i find the relevant links i will post them here.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
@davidylan - Do engage brain before mouth, or fingers in this case. Do you know what video/s i was talking about? Surely even you should know that the phrase "Isreali atrocities" almost stretches to infinity.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
Romeo4real:

@davidylan - Do engage brain before mouth, or fingers in this case. Do you know what video/s i was talking about? Surely even you should know that the phrase "Isreali atrocities" almost stretches to infinity.

Even you do not know what video you are talking about, as usual you simply parrot "palestinian" propaganda with no recourse to facts.

The term "Israeli atrocities" really doesnt carry any weight anymore, its no surprise everyone just dismisses it anytime folks bring it up now. Its become a symbol of arab/muslim attempts to delegitimise the state of Israel.

AS regards pallywood (a term that even has its own wikipedia link now) . . . here is the liberal CBS news doing a TV documentary on it . . .

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

The video here also shows how alleged IDF snipping scenes are staged by palestinians.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
Even you do not know what video you are talking about, as usual you simply parrot "palestinian" propaganda with no recourse to facts.

Err, so the Israelis have NEVER committed ANY atrocities? Or a single false video on You Tube is the only one worthy of being labelled as such?
You have surely lost your mind, but of course, i knew that several posts ago!

There is no purchase in debating with you. Your record of fallacy, propaganda, and deductive reasoning follows you like a bad stench.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
Romeo4real:

Err, so the Israelis have NEVER committed ANY atrocities?

pls show me where i ever made that claim.

Romeo4real:

Or a single false video on You Tube is the only one worthy of being labelled as such?

lol which "false" video?

Romeo4real:

You have surely lost your mind, but of course, i knew that several posts ago!

i notice you still havent put up the videos of alleged israeli atrocities or crimes (the favorite word for HAMAS).

Romeo4real:

There is no purchase in debating with you. Your record of fallacy, propaganda, and deductive reasoning follows you like a bad stench.

lol of course this is the usual fall back option when your own lies and propaganda are blown open. Even CBS, a part of the liberal media have started to poke holes in the claims you hold up as "truth".

The problem here isnt my reasoning . . . i presume its much sounder than urs to be honest.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Cohomology: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
While I'll admit that extremist Islam (including the joke of a justice system called Sharia) has no future in the world we live in, we must not forget that extremism can be created by oppression.

1. The first major use of suicide bombers were Japanese airmen in WWII.

2. The ANC, in trying to dislodge the evil Apartheid regime, made use of extremist tactics.

3. The Biafran Army, in fighting against the wicked Federal Nigeria, executed infiltrators within their midst working as spies for the Nigerian side.

4. Colonial militiamen (Americans) executed scores of Americans working as spies for King George during the Revolutionary War; they were fighting against an oppressive tax regime instituted by the United Kingdom on Americans in the 1700s.

My point is that history has shown us that not all extremism is religious. The extremist nature of Hamas (killing fellow Palestinians) is unjustifiable, however, this must be linked to the very oppressive environment they live in. This oppression comes from the evil Zionist occupation of Palestinian territories. Linking these issues is paramount to understanding the nature of the kind of extremism we see in the video.

God bless the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
God bless the survivors of the ruthless Apartheid regime.
God bless the survivors of the Biafran struggle.
God bless America.
God bless the Palestinian Muslims and Christians suffering under the yoke of Zionist oppression.

God punish Israel!
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
Cohomology:

While I'll admit that extremist Islam (including the joke of a justice system called Sharia) has no future in the world we live in, we must not forget that extremism can be created by oppression.

2. The ANC, in trying to dislodge the evil Apartheid regime, made use of extremist tactics.

3. The Biafran Army, in fighting against the wicked Federal Nigeria, executed infiltrators within their midst working as spies for the Nigerian side.

4. Colonial militiamen (Americans) executed scores of Americans working as spies for King George during the Revolutionary War; they were fighting against an oppressive tax regime instituted by the United Kingdom on Americans in the 1700s.

My point is that history has shown us that not all extremism is religious. The extremist nature of Hamas (killing fellow Palestinians) is unjustifiable, however, this must be linked to the very oppressive environment they live in. This oppression comes from the evil Zionist occupation of Palestinian territories. Linking these issues is paramount to understanding the nature of the kind of extremism we see in the video.

God bless America.
God bless the Palestinian Muslims and Christians suffering under the yoke of Zionist oppression.

God punish Israel!

How misguided and deceived you must be, blinded to the truth by the dark hatred that resides in your heart.

This hatred you have acquired by wasting your time watching silly conspiracy videos and biased anti-Semitic articles.

Garbage in, Garbage out.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Cohomology: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
frosbel:

How misguided and deceived you must be, blinded to the truth by the dark hatred that resides in your heart.

This hatred you have acquired by wasting your time watching silly conspiracy videos and biased anti-Semitic articles.

Garbage in, Garbage out.

You're the misguided tool, allowing your blind hatred for Muslims blind you to the evil Zionist oppression of Palestinians.

Zionist propaganda has made you a complete zombie, obeying your master's every command.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Mariory(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

Well, since we are playing "embed the video" game, how about a few from the Palestinian side showing Israeli atrocities, eh

If you had actually read the first 2 posts and not simply typed a response for the "Palestinian side", you would have seen that the videos and indeed this thread is about Hamas. The videos show not just Hamas's attitude to non-muslims in general (especially Israeli's) but, to other Palestinians as well who don't share their extremisim.

How do you justify a government teaching it's kids that another human being is their sworn enemy and should be destroyed? Come to think of it, isn't this the same process used by white extremists groups? Interesting food for thought.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Kgdavid(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2010
Cohomology:

God bless America.

God punish Israel!

excellent point except for the fact that it is the Idf that is using extreme methods due to the extreme environment in which they exist. you cannot claim that it is Israel that has pushed Hamas to extremism because at the very core of its existence, Hamas is dedicated to eradicating Israel.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
@Mariory -
How do you justify a government teaching it's kids that another human being is their sworn enemy and should be destroyed? Come to think of it, isn't this the same process used by white extremists groups? Interesting food for thought.
This is what i don't understand regarding you apologists - your duplicity and hypocrisy. NO ONE is justifying what HAMAS does. If you people were fair and balanced, NO one would be arguing from Hamas's viewpoint.

The question is - How do you justify a government teaching children that ethnic cleansing in OK? How do you justify what Israel does, whilst criticizing Hamas? That is interesting food for thought!
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

@Mariory - This is what i don't understand regarding you apologists - your duplicity and hypocrisy. NO ONE is justifying what HAMAS does. If you people were fair and balanced, NO one would be arguing from Hamas's viewpoint.

The question is - How do you justify a government teaching children that ethnic cleansing in OK? How do you justify what Israel does, whilst criticizing Hamas? That is interesting food for thought!

You are a Hamas supporter, plain and simple.

What a sick mind you have. Do you not have a conscience for the little children? Their delicate innocence stolen by your hateful and murderous Hamas brothers.

Shame on all HAMAS supporters.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
You are a Hamas supporter, plain and simple.
^^^^^ what an idiot!
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
How do you justify a government teaching children that ethnic cleansing in OK?

I never knew you were that ignorant till I read the above silly comment.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

what complete idiocy. Can you show us just ONE instant where the Israelis have EVER promoted ethnic cleansing of arabs? The jews mus tbe the worst ethnic cleansers the world has ever seen . . . the arabs have grown from just about 300,000 in 1948 to no less than 1.5m in Gaza alone today.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Can you show us just ONE instant where the Israelis have EVER promoted ethnic cleansing of arabs?
Actually, here's a few for you!
Do you know what the term means? Here it is - The planned deliberate removal from a specific territory, persons of a particular ethnic group, by force or intimidation, in order to render that area ethnically homogeneous

Now, please tell me if these statements below do not "promote" or expressly define the planned and deliberate removal of an ethnic group from a specific territory. Unlike you, i do not spout hot air. I back up my statements with FACTS.  Cant wait to see how you will explain this one away.

"We came to this country which was already populated by Arabs, and we are establishing a Hebrew, that is, a Jewish state here.  Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages.  You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you, because those geography books no longer exist.  Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either.  Nahalal arose in the place of Malalul; Givat in the place of Jibta; Sarid in the place of Haneifa, and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tell Shamon.  There is not one place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." -Moshe Dayan, addressing the Technion, Haifa (Haaretz, April 4th, 1969) 

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories." -  Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple." - Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"The very point of Labor's Zionist program is to have as much land as possible and as few Arabs as possible!" -Yitzhak Navon ("moderate" ex-Israeli president and a leading labor party politician.) Nur Masalha's A Land without a People who cites Bernard Avishai's The Tragedy of Zionism 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." - David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. - From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it." - Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly by Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein.

"May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arab heads, and cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them." He added: "It is forbidden to have pity on them. We must give them missiles with relish, annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones." - Rabbi Ovadia Yosef exclaimed during a sermon preceding the 2001 Passover holiday :Source: Ha'aretz April 12, 2001.

"We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters." - Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel,  Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." - David Goldman

"The Intifada is the Palestinian's people's war of national liberation. We [Israel] enthusiastically chose to become a colonialist society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the Occupied Territories, engaging in theft and funding justification for all these activities,  we [Israel] established an apartheid regime." - Michael Ben-Yair, Attorney General of Israel, 1993-1996

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more", -  Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000.

And these 2 gems -

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian." - Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir

"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country." - Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Report. (i hope you know who he is)

You see, davidylan, you and your cohorts are busy denying what the Isreali' themselves are not hiding, and have publicly conformed. Now, WHO is the idiot?
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Actually, here's a few for you. Please tell me if these statements do not allude to permanently removing an ethnic group from their land.
Unlike you, i back up my statements with FACTS.  Cant wait to see how you will explain this one away. Now, WHO is the idiot?

Arab population in a wilderness desert that the Jews transformed into a paradise?

What about the Arabs that live in Israel today as citizens and are even elected members of the Knesset? Where did these Arabs come from?

Most of the land in Gaza and the West Bank that were occupied by Israel before they withdrew , and after the false peace with that snake Arafat, was land conquered in reaction to endless and pre-emptive strikes by your Muslim brotherhood army.

It is a known fact that the Arabs that live in Israel today enjoy a better quality of life than those under your Hamas brothers.

Hypocrite!!!

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories." -  Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

Where Arabs ever expelled ?

Was this statement not made due to total exhaustion and tiredness from all the bombs, wars and massacres perpetrated by your Jihadist brethren?

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple." - Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

Amen to that.

God predicted they will return and they sure did.

Who are you a mere mortal to challenge the wil of God ?

"The very point of Labor's Zionist program is to have as much land as possible and as few Arabs as possible!" -Yitzhak Navon ("moderate" ex-Israeli president and a leading labor party politician.) Nur Masalha's A Land without a People who cites Bernard Avishai's The Tragedy of Zionism 1985.

Arabs occupy massive lands from Jordan to Saudi.

If those murderous hypocrites were really interested in the plight of their people why not take them in. After all are they not all Arabs ?

Israel has only a small piece of land and even that is too much

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." - David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. - From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978

In reaction to ceaseless Arab attacks !!!

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it." - Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly by Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein.

Who said Rabbis are all good ?

Obviously there are many Rabbis who are as bad if not worse than the terrorists

"May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arab heads, and cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them." He added: "It is forbidden to have pity on them. We must give them missiles with relish, annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones." - Rabbi Ovadia Yosef exclaimed during a sermon preceding the 2001 Passover holiday :Source: Ha'aretz April 12, 2001.

Again a misled Rabbi, BUT most of these comments were made angrily in reaction to continual Arab and Muslim harassment, wars and suicide bombings.

"We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters." - Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979

Oh give me a break, Grow up.

Tell me where the Arab woodcutters are today, lol. grin grin

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more", -  Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000

Dead right on this one.

Yes that is 100% true

"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country." - Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Report. (i hope you know who he is)

Another leftist liberal Jew.

You see, davidylan, you and your cohorts are busy denying what the Isreali' themselves are not hiding, and have publicly conformed. Doesn't that make you look foolish?
[quote][/quote]

Just be quiet and admit you have no clue abou the Middle east, stick to your local environs and deal with the issues there.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

Actually, here's a few for you. Please tell me if these statements do not allude to permanently removing an ethnic group from their land.
Unlike you, i back up my statements with FACTS.  Cant wait to see how you will explain this one away. Now, WHO is the idiot?

err sorry, a few (some deliberately misquoted) statements are your own "facts" that Israel practices "ethnic cleansing". Ok lets look at the REAL FACTS idiot . . . the arab population of Israel in 1949 was roughly about 160,000 . . . today it is more than 1.2million . . . so much for "ethnic cleansing".

Less than 711000 arab "refugees" left Israel in 1948 . . . today they are about 1.5m in Gaza and 2.5m in the West Bank . . . so much for "ethnic cleansing".

Did you say you back up your "statements" (lies) with "facts"?

Romeo4real:

It seems the arabs themselves understood what you fools dont . . . read here too . . .

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

- Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977 in an interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw:

"…Did you know that for 19 years Jordan occupied and ruled the whole West Bank, including Jerusalem? , All this time, …did we hear anything about a Palestinian state? No, we did not. Why not?
Because their never existed a Palestinian state. And in the entire history of nations, Jerusalem was never the capital of any country other than that of ancient Israel and modern Israel. So how can there be a claim on Jerusalem as the capital of a state that never existed?

- Lebanese American Sharon Nader Sloan, Esq. "The Big Lie" 2001:
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
I think many of these fools are missing the ability to reason . . . let me put this forward again, perhaps they may be coaxed to use their brains . . . they've been thoroughly conned. . .

[size=15pt]During the 19 years that the territories, including Jerusalem and Gaza, were occupied by the kingdoms of Jordan and Egypt, (refer to http://masada2000.org/historical.html) no one talked about a Palestinian state, not the Arab countries, not the United Nations. Nobody asked Jordan or Egypt to abdicate their ownership and give it to the Palestinians. Not even the Palestinians themselves said anything about a Palestinian state or a Palestinian people, because nobody heard of a Palestinian people. It never existed.[/size]
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
err sorry, a few (some deliberately misquoted) statements are your own "facts" that Israel practices "ethnic cleansing". OK lets look at the REAL FACTS idiot . . .

This is really getting tiresome. You asserted that Israel NEVER promoted ethnic cleansing. You asked me to show you one "instant". Here is your question again -"Can you show us just ONE instant where the Israelis have EVER promoted ethnic cleansing of arabs?" I responded with not just one, but many statements made by many Israelis - Rabbis, Statesmen, Officials, Prime Ministers, Mayors, etc. ALL promoting ethnic cleansing. I even added the definition of the term for you; just in case you did not know.

Now you claim these are "my" facts? And the quotes are "deliberate misquotes"? In what way exactly? Even Frosbel, an ignorant hyperactive juvenile did not say that. He is busy agreeing with them.
So your "REAL FACTS" means that these statements do not promote ethnic cleansing? DONT you get tired of forever shifting your argument? Madness!

Again, as always, i ask you to prove to me how these are my "facts". Prove how they are "deliberate misquotes", and please prove how my statements are "lies".
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^

Please go away, its getting boring now.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

This is really getting tiresome. You asserted that Israel NEVER promoted ethnic cleansing.

You're a very despicable and dishonest individual . . . here is the issue at stake . . .

you make a claim - a false one - The question is - How do you justify a government teaching children that ethnic cleansing in OK?

Here was my response - Can you show us just ONE instant where the Israelis have EVER promoted ethnic cleansing of arabs?

The question remains valid . . . WHERE IS YOUR PROOF that Israeli government taught their children that ethnic cleansing is ok? Frosbel produced VIDEOS of HAMAS doing so, where is yours to buttress your claim?

To save face, you produced QUOTES (seriously? Is this guy normal?), some falsified, to show that Israel promotes ethnic cleansing despite the fact that i produced GENUINE FIGURES that arab populations both in Israel proper and in the westbank and gaza ARE INDEED rising much faster than Jewish populations and that these same arabs have a much better life expectancy than their arab neighbours?

Seriously? Are you that dishonest and thick?

Romeo4real:

You asked me to show you one "instant". Here is your question again -"Can you show us just ONE instant where the Israelis have EVER promoted ethnic cleansing of arabs?" I responded with not just one, but many statements made by many Israelis - Rabbis, Statesmen, Officials, Prime Ministers, Mayors, etc. ALL promoting ethnic cleansing. I even added the definition of the term for you; just in case you did not know.

You responded with "statements"? Seriously? Statements "promoting ethnic cleansing" EVEN AGAINST CLEAR EVIDENCE that NO SUCH ETHNIC CLEANSING is taking place? Are you so pro-arab that you IGNORE facts and figures to pursue FALSE figments of your own creative imagination?

Romeo4real:

Now you claim these are "my" facts? And the quotes are "deliberate misquotes"? In what way exactly? Even Frosbel, an ignorant hyperactive juvenile did not say that. He is busy agreeing with them.
So your "REAL FACTS" means that these statements do not promote ethnic cleansing? DONT you get tired of forever shifting your argument? Madness!

Again, as always, i ask you to prove to me how these are my "facts". Prove how they are "deliberate misquotes", and please prove how my statements are "lies".

the figures dummy . . . the figures. If Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing then its hard to figure how 711000 people became 5 million in less than 60 yrs. Those are the FACTS dear not your made-up drivel.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
the palestinian arab hoax . . .

[flash=410,341]http://www.veoh.com/static/swf/webplayer/WebPlayer.swf?version=AFrontend.5.5.1.1008&permalinkId=v17400528DThBhmcA&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0&id=anonymous[/flash]

Here Arafat openly admits the alleged palestinian state did not exist until 1988.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
The question remains valid . . . WHERE IS YOUR PROOF that Israeli government taught their children
You responded with "statements"? Seriously? Statements "promoting ethnic cleansing" EVEN AGAINST CLEAR EVIDENCE that NO SUCH ETHNIC CLEANSING is taking place?
You are certainly irrevocably mad. The statements i gave you were made by various Israelis - in public, to the media, in parliament, in synagogues, in publications, in autobiographies etc. And you claim that they are NOT evidence of promoting ethnic cleansing? So your "evidence" and "figures" overrides stated policies of ethnic cleansing made by Israeli officials? You need to be committed.

Are you so pro-arab that you IGNORE facts and figures to pursue FALSE figments of your own creative imagination?
Again i challenge, pls show which of those statements are falsified. I also challenge you to show me which ones are "FALSE figments of my creative imagination"

One thing is clear, i have issued you with innumerable challenges to things you have claimed or asserted. You are yet to respond to any of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Florida Shooting: Pictures Of Suspect Nicolas De Jesus Cruz / Breaking!!! Watch The Sky Coming Down In Kuwait / US Air Force Will Unveil Its Advanced New B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber On Dec. 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.