Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) (2081 Views)

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

You are certainly irrevocably mad. The statements i gave you were made by various Israelis - in public, to the media, in parliament, in synagogues, in publications, in autobiographies etc. And you claim that they are NOT evidence of promoting ethnic cleansing? So your "evidence" and "figures" overrides stated policies of ethnic cleansing made by Israeli officials? You need to be committed.

Again i challenge, pls show which of those statements are falsified. I also challenge you to show me which ones are "FALSE figments of my creative imagination"

One thing is clear, i have issued you with innumerable challenges to things you have claimed or asserted. You are yet to respond to any of them.

and where is the proof of ethnic cleansing besides quoting statements? Where is the HARD PROOF? How do statements prove that the Israeli government is indoctrinating its kids to ethnic cleansing? WHERE ARE ALL THESE? Beyond your clearly daft drivel?
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Mariory(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
Romeo4real:

@Mariory -  This is what i don't understand regarding you apologists - your duplicity and hypocrisy. NO ONE is justifying what HAMAS does. If you people were fair and balanced, NO one would be arguing from Hamas's viewpoint.

The question is - How do you justify a government teaching children that ethnic cleansing is OK? How do you justify what Israel does, whilst criticizing Hamas? That is interesting food for thought!

Actually quite a few people are arguing from Hamas's viewpoint but, since you appear to have removed yourself from that equation I'll leave that there. However, I should mention that the argument should also take note that Hamas has control of Gaza that simply cannot be ignored.

In regards to your bolded question, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you are refering to Israel. If that is the case, then this is news to me. Can you kindly provide proof (links, news articles, videos, etc) that the Israeli government is teaching it's people and children that ethnic cleansing is OK?
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Mariory(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
In other news,

Why is there no motion to condem this at the UN? Where are the nairaland "human right" warriors? Is this not occupation? Is this not a war crime?

Iranian troops have been shelling the region for at least 12 days in pursuit of Kurdish rebels, according to Lt. Saleh Ahmed of the Kurdish security forces. He said Iranian artillery killed a 14-year-old girl and wounded three villagers on May 30. Iranian troops with artillery and tanks crossed the Iraqi border last Thursday and began building an outpost and a road leading back into the Iranian side of the border, he said.

Sharif Mohammed, a tomato farmer in Haj Omran, said his 8-year old son was injured in a shelling attack this week.
Yahoo News
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
and where is the proof of ethnic cleansing besides quoting statements? Where is the HARD PROOF?
LOL! We have now moved from "proof" to "HARD PROOF"! So obviously, statements made by Prime Ministers, Defence Ministers, Mayors, Attorney Generals, Rabbi's, Head's of Religious Schools - these statements are not enough proof; We need videos! and figures!

How do statements prove that the Israeli government is indoctrinating its kids to ethnic cleansing?
Well, since you are too dumb to get it, i'll spell it out for you. These statements are the beliefs of Israeli officilas that espoused them. They have turned these beliefs into policies, and they have enacted these policies out for all to see.

Now here are some children's books, sanctioned to be used in schools by the Israeli Ministry of Education and its political head  - Gideon Sa'ar. These books preach racism, apartheid and the fact that Arabs do NOT belong in Israel. If that is not teaching kids that ethnic cleansing is OK, then you need to have your head examined.

Tchuptchik Girls, Four Friends and the Gish Etzion Operation - Arnona Gadot
Break through the pyramids - Rafael Sahar
Band of Friends After the Terrorists - H. Orgil
The Children of the Old City Fight the Infiltrators - Haim Eliav
Havuoz - Haim Gibory
Oz Yaoz - Ido Seter
Danidin (The invisible child) - On Sarig
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2010
@Mariory -
Actually quite a few people are arguing from Hamas's viewpoint but, since you appear to have removed yourself from that equation I'll leave that there.
I have not removed myself from that equation. I AM arguing from the viewpoint of the Palestinians, and as Hamas represents the Palestinians, i guess that means i'm arguing from their viewpoint as well.

With regards to the other question, davidylan is busy busy performing his usual circus act - Duplicity, coupled with a total lack of reason or logic. An ability to actually deny facts presented to him, whilst simultaneously shifting his argument to something else.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Mariory(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2010
Romeo4real:

@Mariory -  I have not removed myself from that equation. I AM arguing from the viewpoint of the Palestinians, and as Hamas represents the Palestinians, i guess that means i'm arguing from their viewpoint as well.

Point of correction, Hamas represents Gaza. So then you are in agreement with Hamas?

Romeo4real:

Now here are some children's books, sanctioned to be used in schools by the Israeli Ministry of Education and its political head  - Gideon Sa'ar. These books preach racism, apartheid and the fact that Arabs do NOT belong in Israel. If that is not teaching kids that ethnic cleansing is OK, then you need to have your head examined.

Havuoz - Haim Gibory
Oz Yaoz - Ido Seter

And how did you come about this information? I cannot find a source for the list of approved books for the Ministry of Education in Israel.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2010
Romeo4real:

LOL! We have now moved from "proof" to "HARD PROOF"! So obviously, statements made by Prime Ministers, Defence Ministers, Mayors, Attorney Generals, Rabbi's, Head's of Religious Schools - these statements are not enough proof; We need videos! and figures!

Yes dumbo, we need FIGURES because current facts completely DISPROVE your logic that "statements" (some made 60 yrs ago) are sufficient "proof" that Israel indulges in palestinian ethnic cleansing. The palestinian arab population in Israel alone has grown from 160000 to almost 1.2m in less than 60 yrs . . . for refugees, the number has gone UP from 700000 to 4-5m . . . pray how is this "ethnic cleansing"?

Oh according to you statements is enough to condemn Israel of practicing ethnic cleansing? And i thot i was dealing with people with a brain.

Romeo4real:

Well, since you are too dumb to get it, i'll spell it out for you. These statements are the beliefs of Israeli officilas that espoused them. They have turned these beliefs into policies, and they have enacted these policies out for all to see.

policies such as have led to the population of arabs in Israel going up more than 8 TIMES in 60 yrs? Yeah lol troll alert here pls.

Romeo4real:

Havuoz - Haim Gibory
Oz Yaoz - Ido Seter

Soon he'll provide us with the protocol of the elders of zion.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2010
Mariory:

Point of correction, Hamas represents Gaza. So then you are in agreement with Hamas?

And how did you come about this information? I cannot find a source for the list of approved books for Ministry of Education in Israel.

i cant find it either, and you can be sure he cant. He claims the books are sanctioned to be taught in school by the Israeli ministry of education, i bet he cant find a source to verify this bogus claim. no surprises there. troll alert already sounded.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2010
Its also clear Romeo is largely ignorant of the books he posted . . . for instance he claims all the books" preach racism, apartheid and the fact that Arabs do NOT belong in Israel" . . . however, Oz Yaoz by Ido Seter is actually about a man who fights against HITLER (a german)!
Re: Hamas Terrorists Kill Innocent Palestinian In Gaza (rare Video) (must See) by Romeo4real(m): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2010
@Mariory- I will deal with this at a more oppportune time. Im off to bed.
Dealing with a logic bereft, verbally incontinent shyster such as davidylan can be quite exhausting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Watch The Sky Coming Down In Kuwait / Chinese Colony In Africa / In Year 2000 CNN Called The Election For Al Gore And We All Know How That Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.