Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him (83513 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by cytell56: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
CastedBlog:
Few Days Ago Footballer Ahmed Musa became the Hero of Nigerians after he Scored 2 goals against our Match with Iceland, Since then almost all the Praises have been going to him.
However Popular Abroad Nigeria Philanthropist Adelove has Warned Nigerians of Possible History that is About to repeat itself, He shared a Throwback Photo of Nigeria Winning a Match During the World Cup, But Loosing after Too much Celebration..

He Captioned:
CAUTION! CAUTION!! Now we are going down that '94 road again. Yekini scored the first goal and all media outlet made a king out of him as an individual and not part of a chain called a TEAM. Team mates were not happy and decided to choke him out. He was not fed with balls to score goals anymore. The rest is history.
Yesterday. Super eagles played as a team and Musa scored two much needed goals for us. Today it's all about Musa alone and not the team. No one is mentioning Victor Moses who made that connection for that super first goal. Social media is awash with Musa for President, If Musa is not single I am willing to be hi second wife, Musa is bae, Musa is from my village, Musa is handsome (huh) Musa this, Musa that! It Is called a TEAM folks so lets not reinvent that 94 misfortune. As we appreciate Musa, Let's also appreciate and support the team and everybody in the chain after all it's Nigeria playing. Let's not thwart efforts towards beating Argentina 2-1 pls. Do have a great weekend.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/a-very-sad-history-is-about-to-repeat.html

Prophet of doom!!!
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Jokkarm2: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
MUSA SHOULD BE MINDFUL BECAUSE THE OPPONENT WILL TRY TO GIVE HIM INJURY, JUST LIKE RAMOS DID TO MO SALAH.

OUR PLAYERS SHOULD AVOID GETTING A PENALTY BECAUSE MERCI WILL FALL 100 TIMES WITH ANY SLIGHT TOUCH. ALL THESE SHOULD BE PUT IN PLACE . MOSES SHOULD AVOID FAKE DIVING .LET THE WHOLE WORLD SEE A JUSTIFIED FALLING.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by MENTORCH(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is what I was saying, let them not become selfish in the next game.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by bobaydavid(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
they wouldn't want to try it. Ahmed Musa deserves so much accolades and praises, after all, he scored the goal. I would like to commend the super-eagles so far for the sprite of sportsmanship and team work. They should keep it up and sore higher.

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by julitoch: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuks34:

whats the time for the match on tuesday
7pm

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by educhigo: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
no wahala musa go be president and moses vice president while other players will be governors,but the reserves gonna be spokes man,haha
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by SultanYoung: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
Yes it is a team effort, but anyone who tries to sabotage our prospects of advancing to the group of 16 stage out of jealousy will be physically hurt whenever they enter Nigeria. They've been warned.
rentAcock:
Yes it is a team effort, but anyone who tries to sabotage our prospects of advancing to the group of 16 stage out of jealousy will be physically hurt whenever they enter Nigeria. They've been warned.
rentAcock:
bros tell them now oooh my Russian bareetta is fully service and loaded if them do any how them go see any how me don talk my own oooh go ask ovie for NDA back then

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by udumosam23(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

grin grin
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Metuh: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Which Victor Moses? Will you get out of here!
Who assisted the first goal?

Will you gerrarahere
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by barack32(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Super chickens. Asoebi boys.

Imagine them celebrating a win
against common iceland as if it was
the world cup final match that they
won. Mediocres. Celebrating mediocrity is
what they are good at.

I just can't wait for Argentina to beat
and mess up the super chickens
tomorrow and end all these nonsense
high hopes people are having.

Permutation every world cup. Naija una no dey tire?

I dey
shame for naija.
After Argentina don tear una finish tomorrow, the big for nothing super chickens go from Russia move go their various clubs.

Musa own no too bad, na Russia e base. Na just to enter bus from the stadium go back Moscow.

Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap as if say them sabi good football.

Nigerians i shame for una.

You are having hope of beating Argentina. I no fit laugh abeg. Just because una manage win Iceland, una don dey feel like Germany. Lol

Argentina 3 or 4 : Super chickens

All of una go hail tomorrow

You lack common sense... I'm not surprised
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Metuh: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
ritababe:

especially Moses
Moses that is kuku stingy before. grin
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Favbolu(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.
After Argentina don tear una finish tomorrow, the big for nothing super chickens go from Russia move go their various clubs.

Musa own no too bad, na Russia e base. Na just to enter bus from the stadium go back Moscow.

Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap as if say them sabi good football.

You are having hope of beating Argentina. I no fit laugh abeg. Just because una manage win Iceland, una don dey feel like Germany. Lol

You be mumu
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by thunderbabs: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
I see messi dribbling 9 of our team players and then play the ball to throw-in instead of into d post sad
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Shortyy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

Who assisted the first goal?

Will you gerrarahere
Assist ko, resist ni. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by flex04(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuks34:

whats the time for the match on tuesday

7pm!!! u no get the printout, chai

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by ade2291(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Naturalobserver:
True ,not only musa
Etebo,tyrone,balogun,ekong,omeruo,ndidi,idowu,even mikel try small
Moses did well only his finishing nd ball control were poor.Apart from that moses held that right wing very well
The only below average in that match
were iheanacho,ighalo nd Iwobi.
BTW why not try simy Nwankwo to sub Iheanacho instead of Ighalo

True bro! You forgot to mention Francis Uzoho, he actually made some perfect saves that day. I just hope they don't disappoint us against Argentina, I'm still not convinced with our defense. Too many unprofessional fouls committed in the box.

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by jaywhoco(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmmmm
If what you fear happens, it is not musa that will land in trouble, but Nigeria

let's hope they all conduct themselves as professionals
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Delegate(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.

For ur mind now u get sense oooo
But we know say na chick shit full ur brain
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Metuh: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Assist ko, resist ni. Mtchewwwwwww
will you shut up
all this indomie children self
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by LockDown69(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
how, why?
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Bizibi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.

eyah!!!! Who did this to you
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by flamingREED(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
His teammates called him governor na.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by myke92(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Goldenval grin
Nawa o
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Almunjid(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sijo01:
Don't mind them. One idioot even said she was ready to suck his balls till they grow old together.
I bow for ur retentive memory 0oo, na only the thing wey u fit remember b that? Sucking of balls? abeg no spoil me 0oo
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.

Its either you are a Nigerian outcast or a Nigerian that doesn't know the road to his father's house...or maybe you are not a Nigerian at all.

If you are a Nigerian and still hate your country so much then sorry theres nothing you can do about it...your DNA cannot be erased.

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Witnes: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.

Dis one na Biafoolz, confirm.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by chris31(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Let's tell ourselves the simple truth
Argentina will beat us tomorrow even FIFA will support them
Will made mistake with tactics in first leg
But even if we lose tomorrow my joy is that we now have a strong team
Legs congratulate the whole team coz football is a collective sports
Loss together & Win together
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by geezynoni: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

E reach there?
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by 3verblazing(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
ARGENTINA 4 : SUPER CHICKENS 1.

Believe it or not Believe it. You don't have a choice, reality will dawn on you tomorrow and super chickens will know that world cup is not for mediocres.

You think it is by faith matches are won. Right?

After Argentina don wound super chickens tomorrow finish, una go get respect for the big dawgs.

As if no the same super chickens wey everybody know. Na mouth them take dey play ball?

Tomorrow go reach, make una relax.

Super chickens my foot.
I don't understand how u pple think smh.. What's the crime in hoping to win against an Argentina that is currently performing woefully... They couldn't beat Iceland and got humiliated by Croatia... With just 1 point and a goal after 2 games... While we have better records... Yet u choose not to see anything positive in that... Bu negativity... U need help

2 Likes

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by ovokate(f): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.

Ordinary Iceland that the same Argentina could only manage to play a draw with undecided whether Nigeria win or lose tomorrow at least they had their moment thank you
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Shortyy(f): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

will you shut up

all this indomie children self
Get lost.

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by flames01: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

But you would have been hurt already. Your measure would be medicine after death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.