Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him (83517 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by gaby(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
In fact Yekini suffer for those boy hand that year....from the Uches to Jay Jay,oliseh, Amokachi and all...they isolated Yekini in the team and it wasn't very nice. the same way the guy became a loner until his eventual death. RIP African champion Yekini.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Onozboy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
chris31:
Let's tell ourselves the simple truth
Argentina will beat us tomorrow even FIFA will support them
Will made mistake with tactics in first leg
But even if we lose tomorrow my joy is that we now have a strong team
Legs congratulate the whole team coz football is a collective sports
Loss together & Win together
You see your self undecided

1 Share

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by emmydio(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Super chickens. Asoebi boys.

Imagine them celebrating a win
against common iceland as if it was
the world cup final match that they
won. Mediocres. Celebrating mediocrity is
what they are good at.

I just can't wait for Argentina to beat
and mess up the super chickens
tomorrow and end all these nonsense
high hopes people are having.

Permutation every world cup. Naija una no dey tire?

I dey
shame for naija.
After Argentina don tear una finish tomorrow, the big for nothing super chickens go from Russia move go their various clubs.

Musa own no too bad, na Russia e base. Na just to enter bus from the stadium go back Moscow.

Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap as if say them sabi good football.

Nigerians i shame for una.

You are having hope of beating Argentina. I no fit laugh abeg. Just because una manage win Iceland, una don dey feel like Germany. Lol

Argentina 3 or 4 : Super chickens

All of una go hail tomorrow

Bro abi na sister u b, I don't care, just go to hell and shame for urself . after tomorrow we see who qualifies. OK ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by kaliboi94(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
sunnysunny69:
It's a different scenario from 94. Yekini was on history then being first ever Nigeria goal, and there was this promise then from coca cola of 1 million naira per goal for goal scorers. If you are good and stand out from your team, people and press will talk about you. And all this guys are professional at what they do.

Look at NBA for example, people talk of James and Cleveland forgetting the rest team mates and yet the team keep winning, same with Steven Curry, Ronaldo, Messi, etc. The playes around this guys understand their positions and press intrusion and they get the job done when they need to.
you are misunderstanding the poster. He is saying that wen all the praise is given to musa alone, it may bring jealousy among other players and in turn will bring about selfishness in the team cuz every body wants to score and be the hero of the day.
Selfishness can cost any team no matter the world class players they have to loose the game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by kaliboi94(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
Yes it is a team effort, but anyone who tries to sabotage our prospects of advancing to the round of 16 stage out of jealousy will be physically hurt whenever they enter Nigeria. They've been warned.
BroI guess you are from the northern part of the country. U and violence na 5&6
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by emelda86(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.
After Argentina don tear una finish tomorrow, the big for nothing super chickens go from Russia move go their various clubs.

Musa own no too bad, na Russia e base. Na just to enter bus from the stadium go back Moscow.

Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap as if say them sabi good football.

You are having hope of beating Argentina. I no fit laugh abeg. Just because una manage win Iceland, una don dey feel like Germany. Lol

Why are like this
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Deltayankeeboi: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
emelda86:

Why are like this
"bluntness in me is giving me orgasm"
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Offisteven: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:
This is absolutely true.

Just watch how Iheanacho and Moses will hoard the ball against Argentina.

Everybody will try to be a hero too
forget ijeanacho, he has contributed nothing so far in this campaign. We can manage moses.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Metuh: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Offisteven:

forget ijeanacho, he has contributed nothing so far in this campaign. We can manage moses.
Did you see the way Iheanacho controlled the ball before passing to Moses to assist the goal?

Every single person on that team is important.

If Musa didn't score, someone else will do.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Creativity007: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
CastedBlog:
Few Days Ago Footballer Ahmed Musa became the Hero of Nigerians after he Scored 2 goals against our Match with Iceland, Since then almost all the Praises have been going to him.
However Popular Abroad Nigeria Philanthropist Adelove has Warned Nigerians of Possible History that is About to repeat itself, He shared a Throwback Photo of Nigeria Winning a Match During the World Cup, But Loosing after Too much Celebration..

He Captioned:
CAUTION! CAUTION!! Now we are going down that '94 road again. Yekini scored the first goal and all media outlet made a king out of him as an individual and not part of a chain called a TEAM. Team mates were not happy and decided to choke him out. He was not fed with balls to score goals anymore. The rest is history.
Yesterday. Super eagles played as a team and Musa scored two much needed goals for us. Today it's all about Musa alone and not the team. No one is mentioning Victor Moses who made that connection for that super first goal. Social media is awash with Musa for President, If Musa is not single I am willing to be hi second wife, Musa is bae, Musa is from my village, Musa is handsome (huh) Musa this, Musa that! It Is called a TEAM folks so lets not reinvent that 94 misfortune. As we appreciate Musa, Let's also appreciate and support the team and everybody in the chain after all it's Nigeria playing. Let's not thwart efforts towards beating Argentina 2-1 pls. Do have a great weekend.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/a-very-sad-history-is-about-to-repeat.html

Uncle go and update your self, during all his interview as the man of the match and as an individual player he never rained praises on him self
he praised the entire team and stated clearly that he would not have been celebrated today without the effort of his team mates who made it possible. So don't create problems where there is none. HISTORY TEACHER!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okay, true talk.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by rentAcock(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
kaliboi94:

BroI guess you are from the northern part of the country. U and violence na 5&6

Ewu Gambia spotted.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Metuh: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Get lost.
If I catch you En. undecided
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kya Problm It's Musa anytime any day like Ronaldo, Salah, Messi, Doski, Mane, Hazard no body in that team bt Musa d other fresh chickens hv no choice bt 2 send d pass to him
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by vertueptime: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
sunnysunny69:
It's a different scenario from 94. Yekini was on history then being first ever Nigeria goal, and there was this promise then from coca cola of 1 million naira per goal for goal scorers. If you are good and stand out from your team, people and press will talk about you. And all this guys are professional at what they do.

Look at NBA for example, people talk of James and Cleveland forgetting the rest team mates and yet the team keep winning, same with Steven Curry, Ronaldo, Messi, etc. The playes around this guys understand their positions and press intrusion and they get the job done when they need to.

Smh u just commented for comment sake
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by mneedss(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Issorite
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by dazzlingd(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
Yes it is a team effort, but anyone who tries to sabotage our prospects of advancing to the round of 16 stage out of jealousy will be physically hurt whenever they enter Nigeria. They've been warned.
grin
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by princessayesha(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dan bakin chiki sai dai ya mutu angry Musa my Osband grin ko yaya zanyi kishi da me chin kare oho grin
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Naturalobserver(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
ade2291:

True bro! You forgot to mention Francis Uzoho, he actually made some perfect saves that day. I just hope they don't disappoint us against Argentina, I'm still not convinced with our defense. Too many unprofessional fouls committed in the box.
true
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Abidob(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:
This is absolutely true.

Just watch how Iheanacho and Moses will hoard the ball against Argentina.

Everybody will try to be a hero too

Story for the gods grin.. if they refuse to hoard the ball,u can as well book the next flight to Russia and hoard it for them. Make i hear say Nusa no score another 2 cool
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by ceejay80s(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
As if nigerian will do anything against argentina undecided

grin
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by ceejay80s(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ashley86400:
Exactly. Musa was good. Moses who actually shares the same name with Musa was good for most part of the match. .Leon Balogun defended well ,Tyronne Ebuehi, leaving the unnecessary tackle, was superb after he came in. .
The praise isn't for musa alone. .they were all wonderful.

They sha better do it again tomorrow o. .as this match is a personal thing especially for Chelsea fans. .just ask Victor Moses.
Messi must not beat us twice in the same year abeg o. Please boys,losing is not even an option. . . cry

the only bad player was that guy that caused the unnecessary penalty....wetin be him problem sef

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by ceejay80s(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018

I AM JUST GOING TO ENJOY THE GAME BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS ENTERTAINING AND NOT BECAUSE NIGERIA WILL WIN....WE ARE COMING HOME TOMORROW WITHOUT THE CUP BUT WITH OUR OWN AWARD (BEST JERSEY OF THE TOURNAMENT)

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by youngsahito(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
all this is just out of jealousy from him, I can smell ipob
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Triiipjnr(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by samtol4(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

what they are good at.

I dey
shame for naija.

Go back to bed with your negative spirit . Now Iceland is common when they drew Argentina you boasted they will roast super eagles but after their fall you tagged them common . Abeg watch as Nigeria will dazed Messi 3 -1 . After tomorrow what excuse will give you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by emelda86(f): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
"bluntness in me is giving me orgasm"

Hahahaha......
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by emelda86(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
youngsahito:
all this is just out of jealousy from him, I can smell ipob

Shut that rotten hole u call mouth...
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Caseless: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Who would be that stupid not to play for the simply because musa was celebrated more?

He's their world cup's highest goalscorer. God gives power to whoever he wishes. Musa is making history and destroy something which time has come.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by hrykanu231(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

The "airforce" in Benin will like to add "and spiritually too" to your statement
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by sam13s3(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by prudentcy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol

rentAcock:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match / Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.