Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him (83514 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Obodo999(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Leon Balogun is actually the best player against Iceland.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by hamer: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
femi4:
Mumu, didn't we beat Greece after that. All these beer parlour analysis
quite dem Neva born u DAT time
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Greatzeus(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
ARGENTINA 4 : SUPER CHICKENS 1.

Believe it or not Believe it. You don't have a choice, reality will dawn on you tomorrow and super chickens will know that world cup is not for mediocres.

You think it is by faith matches are won. Right?

After Argentina don wound super chickens tomorrow finish, una go get respect for the big dawgs.

As if no the same super chickens wey everybody know. Na mouth them take dey play ball?

Tomorrow go reach, make una relax.

Super chickens my foot.
You believe Super Eagles will lose,yet you kept spamming the thread with your senseless post,why all the trouble now,is it your lose
People like you come from dysfunctional families, always looking for any avenue to vent your frustrations.
Do you know what they call a person who uses his left hand to describe his father's house? That's what you are.
If you don't know the answer,go to your dysfunctional home and ask an elder,danburuba tongue

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by wtfcoded: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
femi4:
After Greece match what happened?
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by enemyofprogress: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Na dem sabi, mi o le wa Ku. Labake1 pls give me my food jare
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
What a stupid writeup!!

Most of you were hailing Ronaldo None of you gave his team mates compliments.
Some things are better left in the ass, rather than posting them

Crap!!!
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by labake1(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na dem sabi, mi o le wa Ku. Labake1 pls give me my food jare

Hello dear
Long time
U no ask of me yet you want to eat. No food at home!
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by kachiz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
Yes it is a team effort, but anyone who tries to sabotage our prospects of advancing to the round of 16 stage out of jealousy will be physically hurt whenever they enter Nigeria. They've been warned.

As e dey hot! Baba tell them
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
labake1:

Hello dear
Long time
U no ask of me yet you want to eat. No food at home!
abeg no vex. Na our dowry I dey hustle to get
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by femi4: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
wtfcoded:

After Greece match what happened?
Yekini lost many scoring chances against Italy. Don't even go there
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by femi4: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
hamer:
quite dem Neva born u DAT time
Ode! Before you were born, I ve watched at least 2 World cups, 2 nations cup and 1 Olympic event
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by maxtreme: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
I would want to discard this but it's quite true

Because even on this forum... They started saying stuff about Iwobi... Iheanacho and Moses...
They even brought Buhari into it ...social media was on fire about musa as an individual and all those negativity sad...its not healthy at all
Because the team is predominantly southerners.... Super Eagles has always been like that
Guys let me tell you something, it happens in every teams, what about Ronaldo, Messi, Sallah etc. No one talks about others, only Messi, Drogba, Ronaldo etc are what people are chanting. Let them not be foolish, if Musa is not pompous, no one would have issues with him, unlike Rashidi whose character is questionable, go ask people who knew the man when he was alive
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by labake1(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg no vex. Na our dowry I dey hustle to get

OK no problem
Hustle well
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by DonMekino(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
Yes it is a team effort, but anyone who tries to sabotage our prospects of advancing to the round of 16 stage out of jealousy will be physically hurt whenever they enter Nigeria. They've been warned.
Hate Speech alert!!!!
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by kaliboi94(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

Ewu Gambia spotted.
Ewu awusa go and physically assault ur ancestors and family members u dis low life.
Lazy Nigerian youth who can only resort to violence at any slightest provocation.
Go get a life u fool u want to assault made men that in the whole of ur miserable life u can attain their status.
Instead of praying to God to make way also for u to shine u are sitting in your father's rented apartment with borrow data from Mtn. Typing dat u would physical attack someone u can Neva even have pics of not to talk of getting handshake from any of them.
Thank God the NCC is about to raise the amount for data soonest I would now see how a lazy low life like u would be able to buy data u use in saying trash online.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by babydioku(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

lol
see afonja beating his hairless flat chest
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by rentAcock(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
babydioku:

lol
see afonja beating his hairless flat chest

Jobless man posing as a woman online and using a fake pic as his dp. God punish you there.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by rentAcock(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
kaliboi94:

Ewu awusa go and physically assault ur ancestors and family members u dis low life.
Lazy Nigerian youth who can only resort to violence at any slightest provocation.
Go get a life u fool u want to assault made men that in the whole of ur miserable life u can attain their status.
Instead of praying to God to make way also for u to shine u are sitting in your father's rented apartment with borrow data from Mtn. Typing dat u would physical attack someone u can Neva even have pics of not to talk of getting handshake from any of them.
Thank God the NCC is about to raise the amount for data soonest I would now see how a lazy low life like u would be able to buy data u use in saying trash online.

I just checked your dp and you look like a hungry youth. Let me send you some money to ease your frustrations. See as bonobo wear singlet with Aba made headphones dey pose. Wretched mofo, your father is a bastard.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Edonojie007(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
ARGENTINA 4 : SUPER CHICKENS 1.

Believe it or not Believe it. You don't have a choice, reality will dawn on you tomorrow and super chickens will know that world cup is not for mediocres.

You think it is by faith matches are won. Right?

After Argentina don wound super chickens tomorrow finish, una go get respect for the big dawgs.

As if no the same super chickens wey everybody know. Na mouth them take dey play ball?

Tomorrow go reach, make una relax.

Super chickens my foot.
You Are A Mad Mediocre!! Idiot!
Foolish Idiotic African Envying Nigeria. Cow!!
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by maisauki: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
sunnysunny69:
It's a different scenario from 94. Yekini was on history then being first ever Nigeria goal, and there was this promise then from coca cola of 1 million naira per goal for goal scorers. If you are good and stand out from your team, people and press will talk about you. And all this guys are professional at what they do.

Look at NBA for example, people talk of James and Cleveland forgetting the rest team mates and yet the team keep winning, same with Steven Curry, Ronaldo, Messi, etc. The playes around this guys understand their positions and press intrusion and they get the job done when they need to.
besides, I learnt that other teammates choked him out because they said he didn't come to them for celebrations... somehow for 9jans
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Folksyharry(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

Just imagine. I don dey vex already sef even when d match never begin. In fact any player that tries that should just go on exile.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Saintabey: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
femi4:

We did but coach warned them not to score more than 1 goal but AMOKACHI scored d second goal which placed us againstbig team.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by femi4: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saintabey:

We did but coach warned them not to score more than 1 goal but AMOKACHI scored d second goal which placed us againstbig team.
Beer parlour talk, Italy qualified as second best from their group. So the talk of the coach stopping them from scoring is false cos Group D played before Group E

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by youngsahito(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
emelda86:

Shut that rotten hole u call mouth...
go and eat shit with urz... tongue
emelda86:

Shut that rotten hole u call mouth...
go and eat shit with urz...
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by BurntDodo: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nairaland
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by BurntDodo: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
He needs that hyping to boost his morale against Argentina because we are no match for Argentina when individual player ability is juxtaposed therefore, we play with Musa's Morale come Tuesday. Then and only then can we draw Argentina.
If you play football or follow football fervently, you'll know that a player's morale can boost the whole team's morale. I don't believe the hype will cause the teammates to pull Musa down, instead they'll tap from his energy and be the best they can be on the pitch.

(Edited) Just like Iheanacho and the defence got really confident after Musa's second goal, Iheanacho making back boot one - two passes, even the defence got so confident that Ebuehi made an error out of over confidence. So, the hyping is good for Musa.

1 Like

Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by kaliboi94(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

I just checked your dp and you look like a hungry youth. Let me send you some money to ease your frustrations. See as bonobo wear singlet with Aba made headphones dey pose. Wretched mofo, your father is a bastard.
I guess u are done physically assaulting ur ancestors and your father . wasted sperm
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by rentAcock(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
kaliboi94:

I guess u are done physically assaulting ur ancestors and your father . wasted sperm

That hag you call your mom should've spit or swallowed, you wouldn't be here typing rubbish right now.
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by Favor99(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by luv4diran: 3:06am On Jun 26, 2018
I was already border about that. Musa would have possibly scored hartrick (his 3rd goal) at the last minute counter attack during the match with iceland, but Ighalo who ever it was refused to pass the ball to Musa that was so free inside the 18yard box. You can review the match and pass your comments.
Go Eagles, go for goals...
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by BafanaBafana: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
I would want to discard this but it's quite true

Because even on this forum... They started saying stuff about Iwobi... Iheanacho and Moses...
They even brought Buhari into it ...social media was on fire about musa as an individual and all those negativity sad...its not healthy at all
Because the team is predominantly southerners.... Super Eagles has always been like that
I knew you were not gonna disappoint. Always seeing this from a tribal frame of reference. Well done o!
Re: Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him by chuks34(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
flex04:

7pm!!! u no get the printout, chai
I always follow FIFA site but seems like der time zone na wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.