Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn (60824 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by princepee: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
He should have listen to voice of reasoning! Rip baby dbaji

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
You people may be screaming whoaaaa but we know wetin dey.
My Observations: the second half of the year is gone and as a person who wants to remain rich and famous, you must donate something precious. Who else notices the black robe he wore on himself and the child as well [living sacrifice]. It is easy to get to the top but to maintain that height is costly. If you know, you know. Oya mumu, ppl start the insults.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Greatzeus(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
That indoor pool should have a door with locks, to prevent kids from going there without supervision, cry I guess it's too late now cry
This kind of preventable disaster makes me angry,I'm so angry and sad. I wish Life has rewind.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Olukat(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
D'banj and late son in black by the very pool that... sad
What a reckless Dad!
RIP Son!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Albinoworwor: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
neweraomo:
The boy die?

No he resurrected undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
I haven't heard anything from mavin record crew.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by sexdoll: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
so how come no arrests have been made? shocked

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by spencekat(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
It was meant to be

No amount of warning can change that

Just like Buhari leaving Aso rock next year
Not meant to be anything.Nigerians have poor attitude towards safety.Some use religion to replace safety.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by mynaijadj(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can a powerful man of God please go raise the boy back to life. Please!
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by ELgordo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ovoko! Nigerians and social media......
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by delpee(f): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sometimes what we know still can't be prevented. Lessons for the future still.

May his soul rest in peace.

May God comfort the family.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Mikeiron78(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
In a developed country, he would be in jail for child endangerment, but in Nigeria, only the poor get punished.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
fourhayz:
Thats why sometimes its not Good to be rich a little cry cry cry

And the Pool should have been surrounded with Guides rather than just open that way,Majorly important after the kid was Born.

Buh It has already been destined to be so.

BangaLee...BLESS UP

Sorry For Him cry

The bolded part rubbishes the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Aboguede(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
One thing that annoys me most about Nigerians is their level of hypocrisy

Imagine how everyone here is showing sympathy to D bang or banger just because he has some money but in another tread where a guy was stabbed for trying to save a lady from molesters, most people called a FoOL

Edo people and bad life
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by bouncin04(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheLoneCitizen:
This picture looks so haunting. The kid's face looks so pale and Dbanj's attire looks like something you wouldn't want to see at night. Tragic.
looks like the angel of death snatching the kid away!!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Aboguede(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
mynaijadj:
Can a powerful man of God please go raise the boy back to life. Please!

Because he is Dbanj son

What about thousands killed every day in cooled blood?

Ur surename must be hypocrisy
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Aboguede(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Giovanotto:
You people may be screaming whoaaaa but we know wetin dey.
My Observations: the second half of the year is gone and as a person who wants to remain rich and famous, you must donate something precious. Who else notices the black robe he wore on himself and the child as well [living sacrifice]. It is easy to get to the top but to maintain that height is costly. If you know, you know. Oya mumu, ppl start the insults.

Na man u be

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Temptee101(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Angels they show nude for social media, maybe na corrupt angels them be. He went back to his creator, that was his destiny. Seriously, am tired of typing RIP
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
fourhayz:

And the Pool should have been surrounded with Guides rather than just open that way,Majorly important after the kid was Born.

BangaLee...BLESS UP

Sorry For Him cry
I hope you are not sick?
what has ceeci's picture got to do with this post?

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
bouncin04:
looks like the angel of death snatching the kid away!!!

You said that, brother, not me.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Must u blame someone?...they are regretting already,lets not add salt to their injury,or u tink they are smiling where dey are now?,,lets all stop dis,dis people also have hearts,tink of how dey will feel if dey see all dis blames comments
nanauju:
There's something yorubas do say 'KINI OMODE MO?' Wetin picking Sabi?
That child was just too young to be left alone with other kids. Those saying nobody should blame the caregiver or mum who should we blame.. The child?
At that age the toddler wants to explore his environs it up to you to keep an eagle eye on him.

When you don't see ur toddler or hear their playful noise u better rush quickly to see what they're uvp to
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by avrex3k(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'm always sad when kids die cry
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Which angles?

See,let me tell you people...this Daniel the 3rd has been used simple.

If you know,you know...see pics below...

Black Black..

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by maxiuc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
What is pool doing inside the house for God sake

You guys killed this baby just because of your carelessness

Oh little boy I pray you find rest

So painful for the little boy to die that way who knows how he was able to struggle but couldn't chai
.Rip little one the world noticed your presence
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by coluka: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
fourhayz:

BangaLee...BLESS UP

Sorry For Him cry

@the bolded, I don't believe that crap. Life is all about your choices, your actions and the rewards or consequences for them

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by HomeOfMe(f): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
johnmix12:
lalasticlala
He prolly didn't read those tweets. May God console them.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
sexdoll:
so how come no arrests have been made? shocked

Did you think before commenting?
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
maxiuc:
What is pool doing inside the house for God sake

You guys killed this baby just because of your carelessness

Oh little boy I pray you find rest

So painful for the little boy to die that way who knows how he was able to struggle but couldn't chai
.Rip little one the world noticed your presence

You think they are the only ones who have a pool inside the house?
Please, stop blaming his parents. Accidents happen with or without a pool.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by duchessphils: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Is this issue of d'banj not enough already.

Don't we have bigger problems facing the country.

Why has d'banj's misfortune gotten more publicity than those that died because of the failure of the government.

Were people not massacred in Plateau days ago.

Why do you not feel the same way about them the way you claim to feel about d'banj's son. Are they not human's too.

How many of you have taken the time to post about that on your social media page and share your condolence the same way you hypocrites are sending unsolicited and irrelevant condolence to d'banj.

Please you bloggers should give us a break.

We have more pressing issues at hand.

My heart goes out to those kids that are dying out there daily in the streets:

Because they were thirsty and hungry not because of luxury.

Because the government neglected and failed them and no hypocritic celebrity or hypocritic individual to speak up for them.

Rest on little ones. God grant your parents the grace to move on.

I have been thinking about this exact thing all day!!!
So much hypocrisy!!!!
My heart goes out to the countless children who die everyday and we hear nothing about.....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by sexdoll: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mindfulness:

Did you think before commenting?

and you, did you comment before thinking? grin

onye ala. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
we react diffenrently becos we saw dis little one wen he first came out from his mother womb and watched him grown. although we feel for evryone who has lost loved ones in dis fulani massacre, it pains us more that our cutie died an avoidable death
Deltayankeeboi:
Is this issue of d'banj not enough already.

Don't we have bigger problems facing the country.

Why has d'banj's misfortune gotten more publicity than those that died because of the failure of the government.

Were people not massacred in Plateau days ago.

Why do you not feel the same way about them the way you claim to feel about d'banj's son. Are they not human's too.

How many of you have taken the time to post about that on your social media page and share your condolence the same way you hypocrites are sending unsolicited and irrelevant condolence to d'banj.

Please you bloggers should give us a break.

We have more pressing issues at hand.

My heart goes out to those kids that are dying out there daily in the streets:

Because they were thirsty and hungry not because of luxury.

Because the government neglected and failed them and no hypocritic celebrity or hypocritic individual to speak up for them.

Rest on little ones. God grant your parents the grace to move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.