Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn (60825 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Sirjamo: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Is this issue of d'banj not enough already.

Don't we have bigger problems facing the country.

Why has d'banj's misfortune gotten more publicity than those that died because of the failure of the government.

Were people not massacred in Plateau days ago.

Why do you not feel the same way about them the way you claim to feel about d'banj's son. Are they not human's too.

How many of you have taken the time to post about that on your social media page and share your condolence the same way you hypocrites are sending unsolicited and irrelevant condolence to d'banj.

Please you bloggers should give us a break.

We have more pressing issues at hand.

My heart goes out to those kids that are dying out there daily in the streets:

Because they were thirsty and hungry not because of luxury.

Because the government neglected and failed them and no hypocritic celebrity or hypocritic individual to speak up for them.

Rest on little ones. God grant your parents the grace to move on.

Who is stopping you from taking the next available bus to plateau?
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
fourhayz:
Thats why sometimes its not Good to be rich a little cry cry cry

And the Pool should have been surrounded with Guides rather than just open that way,Majorly important after the kid was Born.

Buh It has already been destined to be so.

BangaLee...BLESS UP

Sorry For Him cry
Shey poor man pikin non dey die for river? undecided. The custodian of the child at the time the incident occur was careless. It wasn't destined to be so. At least as human we should keep eye on our kids. You don't leave a kid to crawl anyhow they should be watched.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
shizzy7:
This baby's death is due to plain NEGLIGENCE..
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
nanauju:
There's something yorubas do say 'KINI OMODE MO?' Wetin picking Sabi?
That child was just too young to be left alone with other kids. Those saying nobody should blame the caregiver or mum who should we blame.. The child?
At that age the toddler wants to explore his environs it up to you to keep an eagle eye on him.

When you don't see ur toddler or hear their playful noise u better rush quickly to see what they're uvp to
God bless you for this
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is not an ordinary death, they can't tell me that since that baby was born, they have not thought of closing that swimming pool or drying it up.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
what? as the world mourns? sad Sorry but we are not mourning over here, we are on holiday in the Bahamas! cheesy grin

we don't know who is D banjo over here.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Bhol28: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by aureen: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
And some unenlightened fellow think it's easy to take care of a child especially keeping an eye on them/spending quality time with them.

RIP.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by stasius: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
..... And he will fill up the pool very soon just like a fan rightly observed.
Because anytime he enters that room, the memory will always hunt him!
It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by elijahkayode(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
d'banj and his little boy wearing black and passing by the swimming pool that later killed him, omo this video foreshadow everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMUp5zrTBc
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stupid father, he used the innocent boy for ritual to illuminati.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
That last warning sounds dead sure something will happen.

" You will need to cover the pool in a few months"

Think about it , the meaning .

I think it sounds like something will happen that will make you cover that pool soon.

This is sad.

By the way what is the use of a pool that is never used or used often.

Many ppl that have pools don't use them. or let me say hardly use them, then what's the use.

For the Swag?

There is a young millionaire in Ibadan by the name Tunde Ogin.... it was his pool that killed his only son years back. The guy was even in his teens and was missing at night. Not knowing he had drown in the pool behind the Mansion. It was in the morning that he was found floating.

There are some things that are not worth putting in the house since you don't know how to use them or don't have time to use them.
Many ppl having pools dont even know how to swim

Lastly I know many ladies will fight me for this but I will say it all the same. Women are Careless.

I repeat WOMEN ARE CARELESS!

Women Im sorry for saying this but the moment you give birth to a baby and the pain is gone. Thats it. You can toy with the baby.

Have you seen women on okada with a baby strapd at the back. What if you fall down and you fall on your baby. If you wan die why cant you die alone.

Why leave a one year old with older kids. Why should you leave a child with Children saying they are older kids. They are all children including your son.

When I first got married, I was so careful that it became an irritation to my wife. but who cares.

You don't allow the kids into the kitchen for no reason, I won't take it. They could pick a knife or something sharp and injure themselves or you might mistakingly pour hot water on them.

You don't leave water in the "Baff" ( the big wide containers) kids could crawl into it.

I sealed all unused electric suckets in the house with Masking Tape . Children could put a metal or wet stick inside and get electrocuted. God forbid!
She didnt see the reason why I should be so careful but I never cared.

Prevention is better than cure. It is better you are made jest of for being extra careful than crying over spilled egg and regretting for life.

I feel sad for Dbanj. A celebration turned to mourning.

Too bad.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Olatundextd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
When am working in this pool area. I know it not safe for kid and pipo that can't swim, but god knows cry cry cry cry
I fell sad about it because that boy move closer to me he always come to play when am working in that house cry cry
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by ajl: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
There are couples of rules you have to make and keep to if you have a pool in a house with children, even teenagers.

1) Indoor pool should never be freely accessible except with an adult who could swim always close by or using the pool.
2) Outdoor pool in a house, if freely accessible, must always have a supervising adult swimmer close by. There is no point having a non-swimmer adult by pool.

If you move into a building with or without a pool, do a simple risk assessment; in your mind think and picture what could possibly go wrong and take action to prevent this from happening. If you want to know what could go wrong even in the safest environment, go on You tube and you will surely learn from others unfortunate mistakes.

It's sad to loose a child, especially if you know in your heart that you could have done something to prevent the loose.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by willibounce1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
It;s just simple common sense to have a barrier beside that pool whether you have a toddler at home or not. You can imagine there is a door beside the pool, so any little child that is running and runs through that door can easily fall into the pool. with all the warnings they gave, he ignored. Everybody na hater even if them they tell you common sense. Na only comment wey pepper dem na him dem dey reply.

There is another picture of him at the roof top playing with the boy and the boy trying to hold the rail.

No matter what anybody says, yes the boy is gone but the parent were just plain careless and foolish. You can not have a very big house like that with different rooms and not put a swimming pool indoor without high enough barricade to prevent anybody from falling into it. how did they not keep an eye on the boy. So phucking painful to lose an innocent child to death because of carelessness.

I hope other people will use their brain and do things with common sense. too much enjoyment without common sense dey kill. We are all gonna die someday sha. so even all of us wey dey mourn dey vex go still get our share.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by willibounce1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
ajl:
There are couples of rules you have to make and keep to if you have a pool in a house with children, even teenagers.

1) Indoor pool should never be freely accessible except with an adult who could swim always close by or using the pool.
2) Outdoor pool in a house, if freely accessible, must always have a supervising adult swimmer close by. There is no point having a non-swimmer adult by pool.

If you move into a building with or without a pool, do a simple risk assessment; in your mind think and picture what could possibly go wrong and take action to prevent this from happening. If you want to know what could go wrong even in the safest environment, go on You tube and you will surely learn from others unfortunate mistakes.

It's sad to loose a child, especially if you know in your heart that you could have done something to prevent the loose.

You are very right. little things as even installing a ceiling fan can kill. better to use the standing fan that's high enough so that a child doesn't have access to put their hands inside. ceiling fan fit fan yakata ontop anybody head. even installation of ac and anything hanging.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
neweraomo:
The boy die?

No! He swam twelve laps and came out to be breastfed.
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by tunize(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Some persons jst dey shout it was meant to be, it was never meant to be. Carelessness in the highest order stuff like this can lead to broken marriage. How can u live a toddler in the hands of suppose grown up kids around a pool for christ sake what was the mom thinking?
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by YvonneAtNL: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
So painful
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by YvonneAtNL: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
So painful embarassed
Re: D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Is this issue of d'banj not enough already.

Don't we have bigger problems facing the country.

Why has d'banj's misfortune gotten more publicity than those that died because of the failure of the government.

Were people not massacred in Plateau days ago.

Why do you not feel the same way about them the way you claim to feel about d'banj's son. Are they not human's too.

How many of you have taken the time to post about that on your social media page and share your condolence the same way you hypocrites are sending unsolicited and irrelevant condolence to d'banj.

Please you bloggers should give us a break.

We have more pressing issues at hand.

My heart goes out to those kids that are dying out there daily in the streets:

Because they were thirsty and hungry not because of luxury.

Because the government neglected and failed them and no hypocritic celebrity or hypocritic individual to speak up for them.

Rest on little ones. God grant your parents the grace to move on.

Every single life is valuable be it the one on the mansion or the one in the slum or streets. Nobody shud be happy when a life is lost especially an innocent one. All this news is just because dbanj is popular not because he is more special/important than others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.