Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends (934 Views)

Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by peterbruno: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
I am in a serious date with my fiancee,although we r far away frm each other,while conversating on phone,she normally mentions about her friend,but whenever i raise eyebrow on that,she always insist that the guy in question is harmless $ just a family friend,but for me i am not really comfortable with dat because d guy is coming too closer 2 her in disguise as a mere family friend,i want a i can express dat to her with hurting her feelings & trust i have for her.plz,wat do u think on this issue?
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by peterbruno: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2010
I am in a serious date with my fiancee,although we r far away frm each other,while conversating on phone,she normally mentions about her friend,but whenever i raise eyebrow on that,she always insist that the guy in question is harmless $ just a family friend,but for me i am not really comfortable with dat because d guy is coming too closer 2 her in disguise as a mere family friend,i want a way i can express dat to her with hurting her feelings,
House,plz,i need ur opnions on this issue.
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by peterbruno: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2010
PLZ,NL, i really need your advice to enable me tackle this issue cos dat's the girl i really want to settle down with.
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by Exponental(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2010
u are the best person to make urself happy. my relationship is almost 9yrs cos i learnt not to bother abt some things. if u dont trust her, u will always av problem. so build on trust and let her feel independent, if she is your type of woman, u will know. i mean d one for d real u, she will reciprocate.

me i dont mind cos i dont want to die young of hypertension.
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by chiozor: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
You need advise, I will give it to you.
1. a man and a woman is not suppose to be friends because both are different in reasoning, ideologies and physiological. unless strict business partners, coworkers, lovers, marriage or f.uc.k mate.
2. a man coming close to a woman only buys time to express his natural feeling, and the woman in 70% concur on familiarity.
3. there must a reason why a man is coming to a woman, just friend is A BIG LIE.
my advise is this, let her know now that you are not ok with male friend from her, so that both of you decide if it will work out or not. do be bamboozed with excuses of modernity, I am telling a fact and you either believe it or not.
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by Odunnu: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
@poster,U r suffering frm insecurity and its hurtin u so badly.
Personally,I kan only lay claim to 3female friends and d rest are guys.
My best friend is a guy and i'm so vry comfy with guys.
Mayb datz d kinda gurl ur babe is.
Let her knw how much u value d r'shp,she wnt fork up.Trust moi.
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by 190: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2010
poster

check out 10lies ladies tell

you would find the answer there!!
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by peterbruno: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2010
Certainly,it is really very sensitive for me too handle cos i each time i raise this issue 2 her,she feel so sad,saying that i have no trust & confidence for her,dat moreover,she believes the man is decent and already married,but i still wonder how a married man will stll make out time 2 visit a mere frnd up to 3times a week. i have been trying so much 2 handle this without hurting her feelings cos i still 2rly luv & feel for her.
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by realdon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2010
Odunnu:

@poster,U r suffering frm insecurity and its hurtin u so badly.
Personally,I kan only lay claim to 3female friends and d rest are guys.
My best friend is a guy and i'm so vry comfy with guys.
Mayb datz d kinda gurl your babe is.
Let her knw how much u value d r'shp,she wnt fork up.Trust moi.

If merely expressing how much you value a relationship gurantees security, then there would be no heart break here and there

@ poster I'd tell you nothing but the truth even if it's bitter
Your case reminds me of a friend that was sleeping with sm1s fiancee after making the guy to believe that they(my friend & the guy's fiancee) were family friends. The guy believed them that he often buy things for the 'family friend' any time he's coming to visit the fiacee.

Ladies keep several male friends so that they can be 'obtaining' them. On the long run, some of the guys sleep with the girl bcs they don't want give something 4 noting

Kindly clear your babe that if doesn't desist, you want a break grin
Re: How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends by Donstan1: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
Exponental:

u are the best person to make urself happy. my relationship is almost 9yrs cos i learnt not to bother abt some things. if u dont trust her, u will always av problem. so build on trust and let her feel independent, if she is your type of woman, u will know. i mean d one for d real u, she will reciprocate.

me i dont mind cos i dont want to die young of hypertension.
pls educate me more on dis because i hv already developd hypertension.Send it to me in my inbox onystainless@yahoo.co.uk pls.

(1) (Reply)

Am Havin A Serious Relashp Wit 2 Girls,and Both Want Marriage, What Should I Do? / How To Make Him Love You, And Never Cheat On You / Wife Took Hubby To Court For Not Satisfying Her In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.