Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Wife Took Hubby To Court For Not Satisfying Her In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Took Hubby To Court For Not Satisfying Her In Bed (934 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Took Hubby To Court For Not Satisfying Her In Bed by Ofido(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
A french wife whom d husband was not able to have sex with her the number of times the woman wanted was asked by the court of law to pay the woman 14,000dollars and from hence forth perform his duties in satisfying the woman or face greater charges.

Can this happen in Nigeria

Source: sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/15/national-15-09-2011-013.html
Re: Wife Took Hubby To Court For Not Satisfying Her In Bed by MrCork17: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ofido:

A french wife whom d husband was not able to Be Intimate with her the number of times the woman wanted was asked by the court of law to pay the woman 14,000dollars and from hence forth perform his duties in satisfying the woman or face greater charges.

Can this happen in Nigeria

Source: sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/15/national-15-09-2011-013.html

Ofido. Bro nice picture, i swaaar.   what village r you based? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Breakup / Stop Calling / Love Is Like A Coin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.