Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) (26143 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Alex80s(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
What supprises me is how people still chants (sai baba!!!!)

Jonathan was accused of not been able to protect the lives and property Nigerians.

What is happening now is worse...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
SHARAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Nickizoe(f): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Who should I cast my Precious vote for? undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by nextstep(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
So... what I'm reading is a veiled attack on PMB (especially the line on "failure of leadership")...
Sorry Mr VP... we're not falling for this... I know why I don't like PMB, but I don't need you putting mouth either, since your terms in government weren't all that stellar either...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by joe120120(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
knowledgeable:

Atiku agenda is the same as with buhari/fulani agenda. Did anyone see how he tactically made it seems like the killings are both sided.

educated is fair better than illiterate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Reacting like a goat on heat. Sai atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Henri8: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
knowledgeable:

Atiku agenda is the same as with buhari/fulani agenda. Did anyone see how he tactically made it seems like the killings are both sided.

I did.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by gurunlocker: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
This thread is not for the zombies, you will never see them here.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
knowledgeable:

He is a politician...he has to be seen to be politically correct, remember also that he is reporting this second hand or perhaps based on media reports and not as a witness hence his careful choice of words.
There is always a possibility of reprisals and in most cases people have reacted that way, even in sane climes people have the propensity for reprisal as long as they feel there is no justice in the system or consequence for evil perpetrated against them...the issue however is the proportions of the outcome of reprisal when its reactionary as against a well orchestrated malicious attacks by these heardsmen .

So while you may feel a sense of imbalance in his reaction...you must understand also that he is position himself as someone who plans to bring resolution to the issues and as such will not want to send the wrong signal toespecially his constituency even at this early stage of his 2019 presidential ambitions. Some wisdom there.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Logixxx: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good day everyone pls I know this post isn't in line with the topic but I WANNA ASK WHAT IS THE RECENT PAYONEER CARD CONVERSATION RATE IN NIGERIA thanks naira landers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by id911(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
valdovas:
So if Nigerians vote this man what difference would it make?

Him and Buhari are both Muslims that will eventually Islamise Nigeria and give their fellow Abokis free hand to continue their terrorism.

Iranu somebody

Atiku is a different and rare breed of Muslim. He's less concern about the issue of religion and ethnicity. He's a detribalized Nigerian who sees all Nigerians equally unlike the outgoing President Mohammedu Buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Spy17100(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Brooke60:
Super Story, what will you do if you get there?

We just need something like what the Ghanaians did.
We need sane people to lead us.

Check my siggy Nlanders
you lead and we will follow
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by babeosisi: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
If atiku is serious let him give us a list of the owners of the cattle in Nigeria unil then he is just a noise maker like the rest
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by id911(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nickizoe:
Who should I cast my Precious vote for? undecided undecided

Vote for H.E Alhaji Atiku! Let's join hands and make Nigeria peaceful and prosperous
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by valdovas(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
id911:

Atiku is a different and rare breed of Muslim. He's less concern about the issue of religion and ethnicity. He's a detribalized Nigerian who sees all Nigerians equally unlike the outgoing President Mohammedu Buhari

When he enter office (if ever) that's the time you will know who he truly is.

All are the same, they will present the image you want to see for campaigns and for selling themselves then when they enter office you see their true colors.

Was Buhari not also presenting himself as a tolerant Muslin when he chose a pastor as his running mate? Only for him to enter office and start talking about 95%north deserving his favor more than 7% south and now he is leaving his terrorists Muslims to kill innocent people.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by id911(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
valdovas:

All are the same, they will present the image you want to see for campaigns and for selling themselves then when they enter office you see their true colors.

Was Buhari not also presenting himself as a tolerant Muslin when he chose a pastor as his running mate? Only for him to enter office and start talking about 95%north deserving his favor more than 7% south and now he is leaving his terrorists Muslims to kill innocent people.

You were the one that was deceived by Buhari not me. It's only in Nigeria that even the so-called educated and exposed ones behave worse than illiterates. Buhari's antecedents and his history of ethnic bias is well documented but some Nigerians deliberately closed their eyes about all these glaring stuffs and brought him to power.

Atiku is different, let's join hands to make our people live a better life

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Olanipereku(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
To say there is an abysmal failure in leadership under Buhari is a gross understatement ..under Buhari there is no leadership but terror usurping the state apparatus and using it to provide coverage for terrorist activities
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Olanipereku(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
cilicmarin come here and kneel down angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Buharis, IG and Army chief go silent. This is what happen when we have idiots as rulers. I don't need a perfect president but some0ne who will be fair to Nigeria. Buhari is not the man,
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by debaj10: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
I tot he shouted 'issagoal!'
na d meme I bin con c.
dem don finish to kill ur pipu so wots ur plobrem?
mcheeeww.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by springtech(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
What a pity.
What a country.
What a failed uninspiring leadership
What a timidly confused populace.

I weep for my country
I cry especially for the defenceless innocent masses

What do we call this?

A state sponsored terrorism?
A state backed ethnic cleansing?
A systemic failure?
A systemically planned gradual wipe out?

All i can say is :

GO GET YOUR PVC

VOTE OUT THE INCOMPETENT LEADERS.

VOTES ARE NOT COUNTED ON MASS MEDIA.

GO AND VOTE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Enouh is enough.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by valdovas(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
id911:

You were the one that was deceived by Buhari not me. It's only in Nigeria that even the so-called educated and exposed ones behave worse than illiterates. Buhari's antecedents and his history of ethnic bias is well documented but some Nigerians deliberately closed their eyes about all these glaring stuffs and brought him to power.

Atiku is different, let's join hands to make our people live a better life

bla bla bla who cares
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by buhariguy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Esseite:

He can protect himself with US seals for all we care, but you cant be a president with authorities to service chiefs whose sole responsibility is to protect lives and property to fellow citizens and fail to even arrest culprits whom have claimed responsibility and are in the open.

#stand for truth.
the culprit who the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed to be responsible for the crime are armed bandit according to your atikulate.
Ffk and Reno will soon fight over why your atikulate falls to called the bandit, Fulani herdsmen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Atiku no road for u in Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by buhariguy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
valdovas:

buhari has done more for 5% than what he is doing for 97%
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Osyfellaini(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Well said Waziri Adamawa.
My prayers & thoughts are with the people of Pleateau State and the families of those whose lives were cut short.
Wake up from your slumber, Protect lives and properties of Nigerians Buhari/Apc government.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
and dullard buhari was unable to proscribe them terrorist but swift to proscribe harmless IPOB terrorist...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by valdovas(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari has done more for 5% than what he is doing for 97%

Your dullard buhari does not know how to solve maths
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by ozo13(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nenejeje:
They all keep reacting without profiling any solution to the problem.

Nigeria is so unlucky with leaders and the people..!? they are worse

Until we start speaking in one voice, we are on a long thing and I pray, seriously pray, it doesn't get to us directly before we start doing something to change the status quo.

wadahi inya
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by Josh1000: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Miyetti Allah should be declared Terrorists.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by IslamicRebel01: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
knowledgeable:

You are a wise person. Sadly many Nigerians are blind to it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) by drealzum(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Military seize your weapons. They tell you there is no need for them. They tell you they are here to protect you from your attackers. When your attackers come to attack you the military are not there. They tell you "It's tactical withdrawal due to superior fire power". Who are we fooling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servant Eating Amala And Fish While On Duty At Lagos High Court / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke / Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.