Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? (20101 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by doclatom(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is for matured minds, please!
I've oftentimes heard people brag about how many rounds they go during sex. And I sit and wonder what yardstick(s) they use in measuring their prowess.
What makes a sex "round one"?
Is it:
1. Starting from the time you initiate the sex, pre-intimacy and all, to the moment you reach your first orgasm? Note that some people, especially ladies, can have successive multiple orgasms.
2. Starting from the time you initiate the sex, pre-intimacy and all, to the time you run out of energy and not necessarily how many orgasmic fits you experience in-between?
3. Starting from the time you initiate sex, pre-intimacy and all, to the time you, as a man, are unable to achieve erection anymore or sustain one even if you manage to have one even though you're still full of energy. Or of you, as a lady, are unable to get wet anymore or become sore and unresponsive to stimulation?

Is a quickie a round of sex irrespective of the end in terms of orgasm?

I really need some further enlightenment on this because I normally don't know what a "round" is.
Again, is a round of sex for a lady same as for a guy, considering the fact that some people reach orgasm easily whole others take eternity to achieve one? If one partner reaches orgasms while the other is still raring to go, how do you measure a round in such case?

My name is Tolu. Much love to you guys!

2 Likes

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by zainmaxwell(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by mrphysics(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Mr2wealth: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018

I don't know oh.
May be the person below me will know and answer you. I
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by imoh4king(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
My opinion though.... A round should evolve right from the moment u insert ur manhood into her till ejaculatn.... The pre-intimacy, kissing, cunninglinus, sucking are all preambles to put u both in d mood i.e keeping d lady wet while sustaining the man's erection.
Some people chat, others drink, sleep, smoke, play, lie quietly in preparation for round 2.....
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by HouseOfWine: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
A round of sex predominantly ends when the man ejaculates

because at then he needs to rest for some minutes Or his pen15 becomes flaccid

However...

This can also vary because Some not all men even after ejaculating can continue and that might be primarily due to the sex position like Cowgirl..
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
HouseOfWine:
Some not all men even after ejaculating can continue and that might be primarily due to the sex position like Cowgirl..
I can relate
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by doclatom(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
imoh4king:
My opinion though.... A round should evolve right from the moment u insert ur manhood into her till ejaculatn.... The pre-intimacy, kissing, cunninglinus, sucking are all preambles to put u both in d mood i.e keeping d lady wet while sustaining the man's erection.
Some people chat, others drink, sleep, smoke, play, lie quietly in preparation for round 2.....

Why do you use the man as the unit of sex round? How about the woman?

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by doclatom(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
HouseOfWine:
A round of sex predominantly ends when the man ejaculates

because at then he needs to rest for some minutes Or his pen15 becomes flaccid

However...

This can also vary because Some not all men even after ejaculating can continue and that might be primarily due to the sex position like Cowgirl..

What about the woman? Why use only the man as measure?

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Luizkid(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
doclatom:

For accuracy purpose.
Cos its obvious when the men cums but sometimes complicated with women. some can lie like a log of wood and cums several tyms without the man even knowing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Luizkid:

For accuracy purpose.
Cos its obvious when the men cums but sometimes complicated with women. some can lie like a log of wood and cums several tyms without the man even knowing. grin grin

Hehehe...
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by imoh4king(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
doclatom:

Why do you use the man as the unit of sex round? How about the woman?

Did u ask about d women? Guy, babe or nairalander...if u want to tag or define a woman's climax as a round, then most men will DIE on bed during round one.

Think of it, do u know that some ladies have never experienced ORGASM in their entire life.

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by kingxsamz(m): 2:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Good question... I do think about this sometimes,but felt if I ask it people would laugh at me.
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by mikebrown92: 3:26am On Jun 26, 2018
imoh4king:

Did u ask about d women? Guy, babe or nairalander...if u want to tag or define a woman's climax as a round, then most men will DIE on bed during round one.

Think of it, do u know that some ladies have never experienced ORGASM in their entire life.

how do you know if a girl has orgasm
whats orgasm sef

me no knw anythng o

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by abiolamitodun(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2018
imoh4king:

jizzz.....is that possible...in their entire life
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by KingLennon(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2018
mikebrown92:

whats orgasm sef

me no knw anythng o
Orgasm is a short form of Organism nah grin
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by doclatom(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
imoh4king:

Sex round, orgasms, and what-have-you is not only about the man. I'm sure you only think of yourself and your pleasure while making love to your woman!
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by SouthSouth1914: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2018
mikebrown92:

whats orgasm sef

me no knw anythng o

You need to listen to your woman’s body. When a lady orgasm, there are constant shock waves from her clitorial area up to her thighs. This happens steadily until she begins to vibrate! For some ladies, they scream like cows!

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by anochuko01(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2018
nice thread
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by hotplate: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2018
in this part of the world most people calculate rounds on the number of times a guy ejaculate during sex starting from the point of insertion into the vagina
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

You need to listen to your woman’s body. When a lady orgasm, there are constant shock waves from her clitorial area up to her thighs. This happens steadily until she begins to vibrate! For some ladies, they scream like cows!
SHM.
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
doclatom:

It's simple. A lady can reach a climax and still be ready to be penetrated. Whereas, if a man ejaculates; his dick goes flaccid for as long as he wants 'till he gets back into the mood.

1 Like

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by doclatom(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Benita27:
It's simple. A lady can reach a climax and still be ready to be penetrated. Whereas, if a man ejaculates; his dick goes flaccid for as long as he wants 'till he gets back into the mood.

Exactly! So, how do people gauge what a round is? Cos the timing is not always synchronized between both sexes. A round for a guy is most times not a round for a lady, that is if I use the number 1 yardstick I mentioned above in my post.
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
imoh4king:

True, and the only way to beat that is for the man to understand his woman's body, you can sit her down and ask, some will be shy to say it though but try to make her comfortable,

Some women dont orgasm through thrusting, some cum through clitoris simulation (or head as some call it), whichever way, you guys should try to make women extremely happy sexually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

True, very true
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by SouthSouth1914: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

True, very true
grin
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by oluking: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
am learning�
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by oluking: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
for those who do not know.a round in boxing has a duration of 3 minutes.
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by Pusyiter(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin take this grin unto the babe wey sabi
Biglittlelois:

True, and the only way to beat that is for the man to understand his woman's body, you can sit her down and ask, some will be shy to say it though but try to make her comfortable,

Some women dont orgasm through thrusting, some cum through clitoris simulation (or head as some call it), whichever way, you guys should try to make women extremely happy sexually.
Re: What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? by sismatic01: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
oluking:
for those who do not know.a round in boxing has a duration of 3 minutes.

You no well walahi! Na boxing we dey talk for here�

(1) (Reply)

How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.