Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos (48409 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by tiwatope2016: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
God is great

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Almunjid(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
They fvcked up, they should have beat the hell out of him before they hand him over to the police
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These ones... Wey dem no fit even stand properly?? So they're now forming James Bond abi Stallone??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na Jesus
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by PointZerom: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
CastedDude:
A man narrated how he caught a gunman during an armed robbery operation in Lagos. According to reports, the man identified as Okoro Isaac, was going to church on Sunday 17th June, 2018 in the company of his brother. They were reportedly walking along the Kirikiri Bridge heading towards Berger Motors around 5:40am so as to get a bus heading to Ijesha when they were accosted by three armed robbers.

They surrounded them and tried to rob them of their belongings. One of the armed robbers who was wielding a gun became infuriated during the operation and pointed the gun on him with the aim of shooting at him.

He made good his threat by shooting the gun, but the gun didn't respond.

According to reports, when the robbers saw their gun wasn't responding, they took to their heels.

The man and his brother chased after them from the bridge all the way to Beach land and were able to capture the one wielding the gun. They caught him and dispossessed him of his weapon.

The brothers marched down to a nearby Police station ( The Beach Land Police Station) where they handed the thief and the Gun over to the Police men there. The Police men were clearly shocked and decide to check if the gun was actually functioning. At this time, the D.P.O's attention had been drawn to the case. The Police shot the gun in the air and it responded showing that it was filled with live ammunition.

Upon checking the gun, they also discovered five more bullets loaded in the gun. The D.P.O being amazed asked our brothers if their father had given them something (diabolic powers) with which they used to defeat such armed robbers.

The armed robber has been charged to court and is currently awaiting trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/2-brothers-disarm-armed-robber-after-gun-failed-hand-him-over-to-police-photos.html

Op your hatred for Lord's Chosen has made you not to mention that they are Chosen members. And after declaring themselves As chosen the gun couldn't penetrate them.

Cc bedspread pls repost this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Xander85: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
dubemnaija:
This kind of things most often do not end well. Don't be like this brothers above. Armed robbers no dey get chill

Armed robbers are usually cowards! Once you strip them of their 'muscle' they become quivering wrecks!
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
They did not take odeshi or any other diabolical thing. They were on their way to worship the maker who created the man that makes odeshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by BAILMONEY: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

We sophisticated Muslim mo.rons are very happy happy with the way prophet buhari s a w pbuh is running this country. We will vote for him again with hope that he would fulfill his shariah promise to entire country amin
TERRORIST
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:

We Frustrated Osu retárds are very happy happy with the way prophet buhari s a w pbuh is running this country. We will vote for him again with hope that he would fulfill his shariah promise to entire country amin
Issokay
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by XtrmeBachelor(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Foolish guys!they were 3 you disarmed one and others ran away next thing you start sampling yourselves as hero's! Na reprisal oo beware
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Why is the mugshot so blurry

So the armed robber for no reason just said "ok i dey vex make i shoot you"....... ok na. All na arrangee......but wat do i know? Make i just Respect myself
na your brother na why you no go try find fault. OLE
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by cezarman(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
dubemnaija:
This kind of things most often do not end well. Don't be like this brothers above. Armed robbers no dey get chill

Fvck that shii... I beat an armed robber with a local gun silly and was considering finishing him off with a wood, but I just didn't, which I kinda regret now. It was around 11:30pm it happened and the mofo was still lying there till 5 or 6am when people started gathering, with his gun by his side. It was fully loaded, but it failed him when he wanted to shoot my brains out after I called his bluff. Funny thing is that nobody know say na me wound am like that till today... Disfigured his face with a strong wood.
It won't be that way with everyone though, just that I'm special and I don't fear death one bit, plus the fact say I be..... Make I nor talk am, somebody fit go know me for here.

I'm just different, so Please don't try this in a robbery scenesmiley

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by dubemnaija: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
cezarman:

Fvck that shii... I beat an armed robber with a local gun silly and was considering finishing him off with a wood, but I just didn't, which I kinda regret now. It was around 11:30pm it happened and the mofo was still lying there till 5 or 6am when people started gathering, with his gun by his side. It was fully loaded, but it failed him when he wanted to shoot my brains out after I called his bluff. Funny thing is that nobody know say na me wound am like that till today... Disfigured his face with a strong wood.
It won't be that way with everyone though, just that I'm special and I don't fear death one bit, plus the fact say I be..... Make I nor talk am, somebody fit go know me for here.

I'm just different, so Please don't try this in a robbery scenesmiley

Bruce lee grin
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by BAILMONEY: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Sai baba till 2020, we south west Muslims are solidly behind you.
OMO ODE
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by PointZerom: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
CastedDude:
A man narrated how he caught a gunman during an armed robbery operation in Lagos. According to reports, the man identified as Okoro Isaac, was going to church on Sunday 17th June, 2018 in the company of his brother. They were reportedly walking along the Kirikiri Bridge heading towards Berger Motors around 5:40am so as to get a bus heading to Ijesha when they were accosted by three armed robbers.

They surrounded them and tried to rob them of their belongings. One of the armed robbers who was wielding a gun became infuriated during the operation and pointed the gun on him with the aim of shooting at him.

He made good his threat by shooting the gun, but the gun didn't respond.

According to reports, when the robbers saw their gun wasn't responding, they took to their heels.

The man and his brother chased after them from the bridge all the way to Beach land and were able to capture the one wielding the gun. They caught him and dispossessed him of his weapon.

The brothers marched down to a nearby Police station ( The Beach Land Police Station) where they handed the thief and the Gun over to the Police men there. The Police men were clearly shocked and decide to check if the gun was actually functioning. At this time, the D.P.O's attention had been drawn to the case. The Police shot the gun in the air and it responded showing that it was filled with live ammunition.

Upon checking the gun, they also discovered five more bullets loaded in the gun. The D.P.O being amazed asked our brothers if their father had given them something (diabolic powers) with which they used to defeat such armed robbers.

The armed robber has been charged to court and is currently awaiting trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/2-brothers-disarm-armed-robber-after-gun-failed-hand-him-over-to-police-photos.html

TWO CHOSEN MEMBERS CAPTURES A GUNMAN LIVE!

#EXCERPT FROM '... AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED CRUSADE 2018, DAY 2 !'

This is yet another testimony to confirm the authenticity of the charge given to the Chosen people by our G.O that anytime we are faced with any danger, we should declare ' I am a Chosen ' three good times and the dangers would give way without options.

Our brother, Okoro Isaac, was coming to the Service on Sunday 17th June, 2018 in the company of his brother. They were walking along the Kiri- Kiri Bridge heading towards Berger Motors here in Lagos, Nigeria, around 5:40am so as to get a bus heading to Ijesha for our Day 2 Programme, when they were accosted by three Armed robbers.

They surrounded them and tried to rob them of their belongings. Immediately, our brother remembered our G.O's charge and obeyed by declaring to the armed robbers that they are Chosen three good times. The armed robber wielding a gun became infuriated and pointed the gun to our brother with the aim of shooting at him.

He made good his threat by shooting the gun, but unfortunately for him, God of Chosen had stepped into to the scene and the gun didn't respond. It had been rendered useless by the host of heaven. When they saw their gun weren't responding, the robbers took to their heels.

At that instant, our brothers chased after them with the aim of capturing them. They chased these armed robbers from that bridge all the way to Beach land and were able to capture the one wielding the gun. They caught him and dispossessed him of his weapon.

Our brothers marched down to a nearby Police station ( The Beach Land Police Station) where they handed the thief and the Gun over to the Police men there. The Police men were clearly shocked and decide to check if the gun was actually functioning. At this time, the D.P.O's attention had been drawn to the case. The Police shot the gun in the air and it responded showing that it was filled with live ammunition.

Upon checking the gun, they also discovered five more bullets loaded in the gun. The D.P.O being amazed asked our brothers if their father had given them something (diabolic powers) with which they used to defeat such armed robbers. Our brothers simply replied that they are Chosen Members and even went ahead to invite them to the day's service.

The armed robber as we speak is still in Police custody, he has been charged to court and awaiting trials.

That was how God of Chosen delivered our brothers from that attack and also used them to capture that robber and prevented him from robbing another victim on that same road.

This God of Chosen is really a MIRACLE WORKER.

We return all glories to this God and pray you to continue making good use of this declaration by faith as our God is a God that does this and that!
Chosen praise the Lord!

Jesus is Lord!

From the Stables of Chosen Online Media Crew!

#PstLazarusMouka

#ENEMIESSUBMITTED2018
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Kabaka100: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Praise God!
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mumu police! U shot with the evidence. Oponu pple
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
The gun simply jammed, it happens.

Trust Nigerians to read all sorts of nonsense into it angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dude swallowed his dad's odieshi thinking it's TomTom
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
bejeria101:
Mumu police! U shot with the evidence. Oponu pple

Well, they need to clear the round. The spent Shell is also an evidence.
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Why is the mugshot so blurry

So the armed robber for no reason just said "ok i dey vex make i shoot you"....... ok na. All na arrangee......but wat do i know? Make i just Respect myself

You know nothing

Haven't you hard of people getting jealous when they see someone in nice clothes and also the case of a pupil who tried poisoning her classmate cos the other was very intelligent
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by felixawe(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
wow, this real commando style...thanks for your bravery and courage !
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by skales67(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
This gladens my heart! Okoro Isaac defeated an omoluabeast robber cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by doctokwus: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Soon as I knew it was all in a bid to promote a church,I started doubting the story.
It could either be pure luck that the gun jammed at that time or the story didn't happen the way they testified about.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by bedspread: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
OP CORRECT YOUR TOPIC...
THE LORDS CHOSEN BROTHER DISARM ARMED ROBBERS

THE BOYS WHO DISARMED THE CRIMINALS ARE MEMBERS OF THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT !!

THEY OBEYED THE WORDS OF THE GENERAL OVERSEER, Pastor LAZARUS MUOKA WHICH SAID WE SHOULD DECLARE OURSELVES CHOSEN 3 Times and ASK GHE CRIMINALS WHO ARE YOU?

It's not the 1000th time this is happening!! THE LORDS CHOSEN MEMBERS HAVE DISARMED ROBBERS MORE THAN NIGERIA POLICE!!

Op! YOU SHOULD NOT DISH OUT HALF STORIES!! Give out the Story WELL!!

THE GOD OF CHOSEN TAKES ALL THE GLORY AND SHARES IT WITH NO ONE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by bedspread: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
[b]
PointZerom:

[b]
TWO CHOSEN MEMBERS CAPTURES A GUNMAN LIVE!

#EXCERPT FROM '... AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED CRUSADE 2018, DAY 2 !'

This is yet another testimony to confirm the authenticity of the charge given to the Chosen people by our G.O that anytime we are faced with any danger, we should declare ' I am a Chosen ' three good times and the dangers would give way without options.

Our brother, Okoro Isaac, was coming to the Service on Sunday 17th June, 2018 in the company of his brother. They were walking along the Kiri- Kiri Bridge heading towards Berger Motors here in Lagos, Nigeria, around 5:40am so as to get a bus heading to Ijesha for our Day 2 Programme, when they were accosted by three Armed robbers.

They surrounded them and tried to rob them of their belongings. Immediately, our brother remembered our G.O's charge and obeyed by declaring to the armed robbers that they are Chosen three good times. The armed robber wielding a gun became infuriated and pointed the gun to our brother with the aim of shooting at him.

He made good his threat by shooting the gun, but unfortunately for him, God of Chosen had stepped into to the scene and the gun didn't respond. It had been rendered useless by the host of heaven. When they saw their gun weren't responding, the robbers took to their heels.

At that instant, our brothers chased after them with the aim of capturing them. They chased these armed robbers from that bridge all the way to Beach land and were able to capture the one wielding the gun. They caught him and dispossessed him of his weapon.

Our brothers marched down to a nearby Police station ( The Beach Land Police Station) where they handed the thief and the Gun over to the Police men there. The Police men were clearly shocked and decide to check if the gun was actually functioning. At this time, the D.P.O's attention had been drawn to the case. The Police shot the gun in the air and it responded showing that it was filled with live ammunition.

Upon checking the gun, they also discovered five more bullets loaded in the gun. The D.P.O being amazed asked our brothers if their father had given them something (diabolic powers) with which they used to defeat such armed robbers. Our brothers simply replied that they are Chosen Members and even went ahead to invite them to the day's service.

The armed robber as we speak is still in Police custody, he has been charged to court and awaiting trials.

That was how God of Chosen delivered our brothers from that attack and also used them to capture that robber and prevented him from robbing another victim on that same road.

This God of Chosen is really a MIRACLE WORKER.

We return all glories to this God and pray you to continue making good use of this declaration by faith as our God is a God that does this and that!
Chosen praise the Lord!

Jesus is Lord!

From the Stables of Chosen Online Media Crew!

#PstLazarusMouka

#ENEMIESSUBMITTED2018[/b]
[/b]
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
When GOD protects, he protects and shame the weapons fashioned against you. Go for thanksgiving brothers.
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by bedspread: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
felixawe:
wow, this real commando style...thanks for your bravery and courage !
They are Members of The LORDS CHOSEN

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by felixawe(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
bedspread:
They are Members of The LORDS CHOSEN
. Where is the location...Chosen God is really in action, may I tune my decoder to receive such grace now. Thanks for remindal
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by NavalObi37: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
stano2:
Wonderful... Igbo guys with brave heart..
But which one be "And the enemies summited"

Nice Question...
Those brothers are members of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic church, and that Sunday it happened... the church was hosting her day-2 program tagged ...And the enemies submitted

Hope you're cleared now.??
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by NavalObi37: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
NwaOkoro u didn't tell us the real story shocked

honesty, there must be Nnabee hiding in ur waist.

Nothing on his waist bro,
but God decided to Glorify Himself through His children
take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Suspected Thief Electrocuted As Transformer Blows In Festac (video) / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.