Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (25142 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
I know there is more to this killings, its now obvious there are some evil politicians playing politics with the life of their people because I wonder what they want
to gain by killing people just to rubbish the govt of president Buhari ......I hope the govt step up their game and bring all the perpetrators and their sponsors to book...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ijogbande: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
If anyone is going to speak against the government and the president It won't be Reno. Reno is so delusional and disoriented . He is a complete hypocrite. When he was Jonathan's aide and was eating from their pot, he never said anything against the government of his master and never said anything about continous Boko Haram killings.
Though is it sad that innocent lives are been wasted in the country and the government need to react fast to address the situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by ComradeWonder(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
grin when you have a cow as a President shocked

Brother, your existence in life will amount to nothing if you have no meaningful impact.....If issues that require the collective effort of all Nigerians for proper consideration was subjected to just an abuse of the president, then, i will advice you to go for brain examination. People are dying and you can't provide security information that can help curtail the menace....If you think this struggle is buhari struggle alone , you are deceiving yourself.....If you think door of opportunities open for you in this difficult period we are passing through by politicizing the happenings, i must tell you it is going to be poisonous opportunities.....Stop following Reno, he will destroy you the way he destroy himself via kickbacks from his political paymasters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Yellowface1220(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
@Useless Reno....Listen, The time for propaganda is long gone. Any body who wants to differ should speak to those issues raised, and not boasts about accomplishments that are not visible. The succeeding administration has been on the saddle for more than half of its four-year tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Yellowface1220(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is the time for Reno to display its scorecard, especially since the blame game no longer connects with Nigerians. At some point under the PDP ,looter and the party never cited that as a reason for non-performance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by KINGEvidence: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
When will Reno Omokri think wise and act as a partner in the development and progress of the nation...
Enough is enough on re- twist of information and news.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by KINGEvidence: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ebunoluwa2020:
I know there is more to this killings, its now obvious there are some evil politicians playing politics with the life of their people because I wonder what they want
to gain by killing people just to rubbish the govt of president Buhari ......I hope the govt step up their game and bring all the perpetrators and their sponsors to book...
If findings and investigation conclude, I know Past Administration will have more hand in the incessant killings In the nation.. Why will our politician politicking our lives with politics
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by KINGEvidence: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Reno Omokri is working to leverage his pay master higher above the present administration against next election.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by bryner: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Dis Country self don tire me self.
I swear
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by luvmijeje(f): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't like this Omokri guy, he's one the fools that played the politics of religion. The same foolish politics that kicked Jonathan out. Nigerians died. Not Christians alone. Nigerians. Enough of dividing the people.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aliance:

Then go and be living inside bush or lagoon....
Hey Mr, shoti high ni...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ayazor54: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Davidic419:
Now back to reno, lets not politicize or act hypocrytical as regards this issue. This killings did not just start under this administration, it started under your boss. Although the trend is acidic to the progress of a concerned state, yet we all should stop criticising and start praying for the government because they are also men like us.

cool
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by uba1991: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
we all read buhari comment today and there is no place where he said so. useless pigs just coment without finding d fact.there is no amount of lies that can stop buhari. IAM VERY PROUD OF MY PRESIDENT. haters can go and die

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by richeso: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2018
@ALL WHO INSULT RENO FOR HIS COMMENT IS VERY VERY STUPID.
ona no get sense at all.. he has every right to talk. abi make him no talk when your stupid cow called president talk rubbish when more than 200 lives lost to this terorists called herdmen.

mumu people. paid idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ziggylady(f): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Newly recriuted BMC's as well as the 'April 26ters' have registered their presence in the first page of this thread...lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ziggylady(f): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2018
richeso:
@ALL WHO INSULT RENO FOR HIS COMMENT IS VERY VERY STUPID.
ona no get sense at all.. he has every right to talk. abi make him no talk when your stupid cow called president talk rubbish when more than 200 lives lost to this terorists called herdmen.

mumu people. paid idiots.

Dont bother your head...They are hired Buhari Media Center(Cows) agents...some of them registered on the same day...April 26th.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ayazor54: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2018
BUHARI!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by kenx1(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
osazeeblue01:
IT IS A PITY THAT NIGERIA PRESIDENT VALUES COW MORE THAN HUMANS.

MAYBE IT WAS COW THAT VOTED HIM TO POWER.

Bro do u have ur pvc ready to vote him out?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Olujoe1(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
I don't know when Bubu turn human, you think we are in a country and we have a governmental system? No! we are in a jungle and and cow is the leader of all.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by kenx1(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2018
major466:
The killings in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. They are commiting genocide through Miyetti Allah terrorist organization.
The world should know that cows have absolutely nothing to do with the genocide against Christians in middle belt!

Do you have your PVC
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by ibbo: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2018
State police is the way to go
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Well done to President Muhammad Buhari and his supporters, for being incompetent and nepotic, how can Miyetti Allah come to public and give reasons why Fulani herdsmen killed more than 100 people in Plateau and also rendered so many people homeless, and you incompetent Liar come to tell Nigerians that those behind the killings won't go score free, but it's been months now, the Gaddafi's boys that killed people in Benue have not been arrested.
R.I.P to the victims of the Fulani herdsmen's massacre in Plateau.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Baroba(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
OtunbaSpartacus:
Politicising this ugly incidence is the height of insensitivity, Reno Omokri should please watch it, he should please give proper credence to life as against playing Politics with it, nobody is happy with the killings but that doesn't warrant us to try score cheap political goal with it.

He has a right to criticize the government of the day, I can't see any reference been made to Jonathan's government, he condemned President Buhari's speech..I don't see anything wrong with that, the man is entitled to his opinion..
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by emmaitive(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.
sharap jor..u are happy with killin,since u dont want ur islami jihad lord to be criticize

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Everything Na politics for Nigeria. Smh
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by bender(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I read the statement but I can't figure out where the president made a mention of that.

This does not mean I support his stay beyond 2019, but we should be factual in our criticism

You are the only realistic person on this thread, others judge blindly without facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by BlindAngel: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.

Your name says it all, na una way.... Despite my hatred for the Igbos... They are still 1 million percent better then u guys... Heavy ass lickers

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Throwback: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2018
I am yet to read about the arrest of a single Fulani herdsman since the resurgence of these killings in the MiddleBelt under the Buhari regime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Governor Buni’s Convoy, Kills 2 Policemen, Injures 2 / Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.