Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (25156 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Burgerlomo: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
grin when you have a cow as a President shocked

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by beegodson: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is so sad....my condolence goes out to those who lost someone in this killings in plateau
But I'll continue to say Reno is a complete hypocrite. This same Reno never said anything when people were been slaughtered and massacred under Jonathan led administration because he was feeding under them.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by chiboy1116: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thormiwah:
Reno as never seen anything good in this present govt in his entire life so am not surprised.
Have you seen anything good in this govt?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ayangalu2019(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Straight outta the BMC operations manual: Ignore the message, attack the messenger.
Thank God,you confirmed Reno as a criminal
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by bewla(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I read the statement but I can't figure out where the president made a mention of that.

This does not mean I support his stay beyond 2019, but we should be factual in our criticism
blind quote one eye heartless citizens who see nothing good about orders.Americans wake up to say God bless America
u wake up to say hopeless country Nigeria
what do u get bad belly youth every were who can't live the ghost of four years behind

and u say my religion preach forgiveness
yet u find it hard to forgive
let's move forward
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Cherez: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
KINGEvidence:

If findings and investigation conclude, I know Past Administration will have more hand in the incessant killings In the nation.. Why will our politician politicking our lives with politics
I just wonder what some of you are talking about.
GEJ was sponsoring BH but PMB is now there yet he can't get GEJ to book on this account.
Fulani men killing innocent citizen, GEJstill drove from Bayelsa all the way to Benue for the massacre and PMB is doing nothing about GEJ who I'm sure is as powerless as anything and even lack any political power or influence in Nigeria today?
#INSANITY
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Cherez: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
bewla:
blind quote one eye heartless citizens who see nothing good about orders.Americans wake up to say God bless America
u wake up to say hopeless country Nigeria
what do u get bad belly youth every were who can't live the ghost of four years behind

and u say my religion preach forgiveness
yet u find it hard to forgive
let's move forward
Forgiveness while you murder lives daily?
Prolly you should experience these acts so we see how you forgive.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Justinah4real(f): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by bewla(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cherez:
Forgiveness while you murder lives daily? Prolly you should experience these acts so we see how you forgive.
tell that to ma yati allah and the borem youth
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Rhea(f): 2:28am On Jun 27, 2018
anibi9674:
buhari always go blank, I think he has a block Head.

Far from that. He is smarter than we give him credit for. Just to think he almost kpaied in London. They are playing a script that was written many years ago. They will continue the march until they hit the Bight of Biafra or are stopped along the way. It's all going according to their bloody plan. SARS, EFCC, olokpa, army are busy harassing people in the south, while the middle belt is being over-run by Kalashnikov-wielding faceless people. It's all according to plan.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Uchimah: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2018
It is quite a shame. In 2019 someone would want me to vote another Hausa or Fulani into power. They can't get my vote. And if they try rigging the election, the Almighty God will prove Himself to be alive in our lives, and sees our tears of broken hearts.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Joylove2324(f): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Omotonsho:
Reno would have applaud the president I guess?? my dear, make una dey fear God ooo
As Reno too dey fear God ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Abdulrauf Modibbo For Age Falsification / PDP Urges Akpabio To Resign & Recontest, Welcomes Appeal Court Judgment / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.