Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

"Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son (63744 Views)

Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by tunax5loon(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:
The most stupid advice ever... So what if it was maybe the kid played with gas in the kitchen and it exploded... What will it be nw??

Fence ur kitchen..

What happened has happened.. It was fate and no ones fault.. I'm pretty sure dbanj never wished his child death.. So all dis ppl shouting negligence should just shove it up their inner a$$

The kitchen door should be locked at all times boss. I have a daughter and I don't condone my wife to take her to the kitchen. If she wanna cry, let her cry. Once you're done in the kitchen, the door must be locked.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Comeandcollect: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
What concerns a former plantain seller with fencing swimming pool, it sounds strange to him !

3 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Kaycee9242(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Big man big trouble, as I no get pool where shud I fence now? Maybe d village stream
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
NOT ONLY FENCE HE SHOULD HIRE SECURITIES TO SECURE IT
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Uniquestellz(f): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Luizkid:
wait did he just post these pool side pictures after the incident with dbanj or what
I thought I was the only one having that thought

2 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by gameboyo: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:
The most stupid advice ever... So what if it was maybe the kid played with gas in the kitchen and it exploded... What will it be nw??

Fence ur kitchen..

What happened has happened.. It was fate and no ones fault.. I'm pretty sure dbanj never wished his child death.. So all dis ppl shouting negligence should just shove it up their inner a$$
Jump into the next moving vehicle tomorrow and if you escape, call it fate

3 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by hamzyluv(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

Even its not advisable to put gas cylinder in the kitchen, normally it should be put outside and run the pipe to the stove ..

2 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by castrokins(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
wise counsel
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by GrammarCheck: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

What kind of evil fate is this?
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by GrammarCheck: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Blind followers.

The pool is already fenced!
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Uniquestellz:

He's tempting death cheesy
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by uloewa: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

WHAT WILL GAS CYLINDER BE LOOKING FOR IN THE KITCHEN?
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Maximus85(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Following the sad occurrence of Dbanj's beloved son, fans have bring the notice of dancell singer Timaya to fence his swimming pool of his mansion.

See photos of Timaya's swimming pool with Fench...

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/fence-pool-fans-tell-timaya-following-sad-occurrence-dbanjs-son

Cc; Lalasticlala

I see Mr Okoye Rampage. If you know you know.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by omohlexy: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
This poster na first class ode! You no see fence? Senior mugu
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by crafteck(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

You sir don't understand what negligence means
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Abdulnur(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2018
ladyF:
A word is enough for the wise... grin

LafyF commenting without the Bitcoin hunt Message? shocked

I hap dy
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Ishilove: 3:24am On Jun 26, 2018
There is no need to fence it now because his children can swim already. Dbanj 111 was a toddler who couldn't swim

2 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:26am On Jun 26, 2018
I remember that line from Dagrin

If you won chop cake �remember say oven deh...

Dbanj keep enduring ooh
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Witnes: 4:38am On Jun 26, 2018
spongeisback:
I don't think you are mentally balanced. I feel there's something wrong with you and you don't know it yet. How can you say the death of a 1 year old is fate? can't you see that they're so many things around that pool that can attract a child, the light, water and his father's picture.

His parents failed him. How can you live like a bachelor when you've a child. I guess it's easier to blame fate and the devil than actually taking responsibility.

No child should be in a kitchen unsupervised.
U are not far from d truth especially d area u pin point on attractive things and living a bachelor style when u are married. A can of malt drink for u in my name.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Witnes: 4:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Talkatives on social media. Look closely u will C d pool is separated from d main building.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by nengibo: 5:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Una forget say Timaya children na Ijaw?
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence the gas
It's called child proofing
Why oyinbo have longer life expectancy
Instead of ignorantly waiting for another tragedy to happen
Keep playing KaloKalo with your chudrens life you hia

[qoute]

Fence ur kitchen..

What happened has happened.. It was fate and no ones fault.. I'm pretty sure dbanj never wished his child death.. So all dis ppl shouting negligence should just shove it up their inner a$$[/quote]
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by MChaze25(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Being a bachelor is so sweet coz my parlour decor na die but I know it's temporary. Once I get married, I have to face reality with kids wahala.
Those expensive breakable objects on my walls, floor and every corner has to go.
Kids are too curious. Always inquisitive. So I don't want to hear stories that touch.
Some of these celebrities are not realistic most of the time.
Once the kids start coming, you need to package well.
It's a cross you carry till they all turn 7-10 years old
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2018
emmancipated:
na that kerbstone there be the fence?
Pikin go still fall enter if e like
better go test your eyesight. Or buy glasses jeje.

BTW
Timaya na from Niger delta
Him pikin Sabi swim
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by BluntBoy(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Luizkid:
wait did he just post these pool side pictures after the incident with dbanj or what

Uniquestellz:

The pictures were not recently posted. People merely went to dig them up.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Immorttal: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

stop deceiving people, i can't build a pool with kids and not barricade it.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by 1k001(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2018
nuelzy:
The most stupid advice ever... So what if it was maybe the kid played with gas in the kitchen it exploded... What will it be nw??

Fence ur kitchen..

Guy why you talking like this na. FYI it's the law that pools are fenced in some countries. In NZ in particular, they had a problem with kids drowning in pools. They made pool fencing into law and the preventable deaths all but disappeared.

If headache kill your brother, you'd do well to take pandol before it kills you.

1 Like

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Unbreakable007: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

maybe u or anyone from ur family will b next.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by thisismsworld: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
timaya pikin na fish na.....they are used to water already..... if they drown dat mins they are bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Tero's Boyfriend Squeezes Her Breast While Driving / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / Photos From Comedian Akpororo's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.