Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 (71780 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit / Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by iamfromlagos(f): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=PROPHETmichael post=68971993]

If you want tomorrow's one let me know coz I already watched it as well.... but on one condition no betja tongue[/quote
Thanks!
Will watch it live.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Elxandre(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2018
BlackManta:

Sneijder debacle was pure daylight robbery.

I remember Ribery fired Bayern to win treble in 2013, he was robbed as well.

That is why i laugh at people who think Neymar can literally buy Balon dor with world cup trophy.

Ronaldo and Messi balon dor duopoly is set to continue.

Whether they deserve it or not.

It will take a serious miracle for another player to win Balon dor in this era.
Ronaldo wasn't even in the top 3 that 2010.

The thing is they post incredible stats which make them deservable of the awards even when they don't win much trophies.

I think this is the last time any of them will win it.

Salah would have won it, if he won the Champions league.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Cyriloha(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Na real man him be na
Unlike that dwarf that like ojoro pass toto
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Oga please go and check your stat properly. When did Argentina play Switzerland? In which world cup.
They played Switzerland at the round of 16 sir and won by a lone goal
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Dantedasz(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
MrEgghead:
Your mumu is one number one, No champions league is played by the bottom teams..
That's why Whites keep deceiving till ages with their mumu talk because you don't even think outside the box..
OGA, No one wins world cup singlehandedly if that's what you want to hear.

I don't engage rude people. Please desist from using foul language
Debate without insults please.
When I started watching football the European cup which was the precursor of the champions league was played by ONLY the champions of each countries league
That in my opinion is a real champions league.
Currently some countries provide at least four teams,that is the first four team in a league and not only the champions.
As for your final premise, Diego.Maradona took an average Argentine world cup team single handedly to win the tournament in 1986, I wonder if you were born then?

2 Likes

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Dantedasz(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2018
MrEgghead:
Pls stop the winning the world cup brouhaha, World cup winning is a collective effort not solely individual..
Must Pele be the only one credited for their triumphs, others were useless abi?
You can only win it when you're in a team that wins it.
Media only brings up issues like these to keep the suspense going and that's why they are smarter than you.
All these singlehandedly winning the cup issh' is fallacy, It's a team's sport not tennis nor golf.
Let their statistics judge them all but not one single-handedness palava.

I repeat no player can call himself the greatest of all time except he wins the world cup
So far neither Ronaldo or Messi can call themselves greatest of all time until the win the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by james255(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2018
Jokerman:

I wish you are right bro... that's only if Neymar can win the world cup...buh anyother team apart from Brazil, then it goes back to the duo....

please, dont count out Modric if Croatia win world cup the ballon d'or will definitely go to Modric since he has been an instrumental for both his club and national team.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Messi and Ronaldo's Fan, how market? At last noise done reduce.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Iamthoney:
They played Switzerland at the round of 16 sir and won by a lone goal
I asked two questions in my previous comments, you guys only answered one.
Did Messi score in that match? All Messi's goals in world cup were scored in group stages. The fact is Messi and Ronaldo never scored in the knockout stages of the world cup. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by ScienceWatch: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
donniecharlie:

They both going home tomorrow
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by wolfnigga: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2018

Ronaldo Tried
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by ScienceWatch: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2018
donniecharlie:

Misses next match grin
BL says he is a cry baby. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by paroh137(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I dnt want to argue on this..
There is a difference between reaching final and winning the trophy..
If u are in lag let's bet 10k on this.
I'm 100% sure or at least 98% sure .
That neymar will take it if they win the cup.

BTW u can't talk him down yet..becoz they are still in the competition

You're on. please never forget this. If Brasil win this WC Neymar is not smelling bdor.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by paroh137(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
james255:

Club football what?

so you think just because they gave an awards undeserved players in both 2010 and 2014 now it is going to happen again this year?

so just because someone has won UCL alone now he outweighs the one who will emerge as wold cup winner? forget about neymar what if Edin Hazard wins world cup plus golden ball, will he still not deserve to get ballon d'or?

Exactly. That one is more realistic. Hazard has been phenomenal this season. Neymar spent the business part of the season injured, and I maintain, he's not even the best player in Brazil rn in form.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Jokerman(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
james255:

please, dont count out Modric if Croatia win world cup the ballon d'or will definitely go to Modric since the has been an instrumental for both his club and national team.
Remember Forlan 2010

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by james255(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
paroh137:

Exactly. That one is more realistic. Hazard has been phenomenal this season. Neymar spent the business part of the season injured, and I maintain, he's not even the best player in Brazil rn in form.

There is Marcelo in Brazil, it must not necessarily be an attacker to get that award.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by MrEgghead(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dantedasz:

I don't engage rude people. Please desist from using foul language
Debate without insults please.
When I started watching football the European cup which was the precursor of the champions league was played by ONLY the champions of each countries league
That in my opinion is a real champions league.
Currently some countries provide at least four teams,that is the first four team in a league and not only the champions.
As for your final premise, Diego.Maradona took an average Argentine world cup team single handedly to win the tournament in 1986, I wonder if you were born then?
Still fallacious, Check if Maradona scored any goals in that final against Germany....If Maradona did that singlehandedly, What did Burruchaga, Brown and Valdano do?
The fact remains that trophies are won collectively..Some players might play bigger roles but that doesn't mean they did it alone...Maybe Maradona also played as a Goal keeper that day and a Defender as well.
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
maynia:

Where is Messi going with his one goal?

Messi Dick rider

Idk where mo.ron. How about ur stinking butt hole?
Yea, that's what I thought faggott.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Xkalaban:

Idk where mo.ron. How about ur stinking butt hole?
Yea, that's what I thought faggott.

You dumb good for nothing, senseless old fart
He is going to Buenos Aires
Ode
Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
maynia:

You dumb good for nothing, senseless old fart
He is going to Buenos Aires
Ode

grin Yimu, e pain u Ur barking up the wrong tree fool. His one goal is aimed at ur lame ass. Deal with it grin

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Xkalaban:

grin Yimu, e pain u Ur barking up the wrong tree fool. His one goal is aimed at ur lame ass. Deal with it grin

Dumbass

Re: Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2018
maynia:

Dumbass

Lol, is that all u got? Ur not gonna get a meme reply cos u don't deserve one. The one goal still blasting ur b!tch ass. Now slide back ur ant hole grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Daniella Hemsley Flashes Breasts: Got Banned From Boxing Final (pictures) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.