Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death (26202 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by bewla(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:
sorry, are you in benue? what do you want tuface to do? keep posting #pray4benue on social media, so that you and your ilk would still condemn him for "reacting only on social media". you think these celebrities do not have their own wanton of problems - family, finances, career? infact what have you done in your own little way regarding the insecurity in Nigeria? don't come here and criticise somebody else. trust me, that's the easiest thing to do.
like really is
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by abdulsemiu02(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol Oluwa is not the name of God but the name I'd the most high deity among other deities. The others you named are lesser deities, there are whole books about the pantheon of Yoruba gods for you to learn from. Olorun is simply broken into Olu-Oorun. You and I both know what that means. It's like saying Krishna is the name if God in Hindu, but Vishnu, Rava, Khali etc are names of idols when they're are all part of the pantheon. In fact Esu was a trickster God not even the equivalent of the devil.

Lol i don't know why you Yoruba Christians and Muslims like to force Yoruba culture into you middle-eastern delusions. Next thing you'll say your ancestors are Adam and Hawa meanwhile yours is a civilization even older the ones you imitate.
Oluwa means God in Yoruba language my sister. I'm a yoruba man, and I don't expect you to be teaching me my language. If you disagree, then what's God in yoruba language?
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by MarieSucre(f): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Oluwa means God in Yoruba language my sister. I'm a yoruba man, and I don't expect you to be teaching me my language. If you disagree, then what's God in yoruba language?

Then let me teach you your language since you have given it up for a middle eastern language.

Oluwa translates to "lord", which could be any deity/divine, the
king, the head of a community. Anybody who has a natural or acquired
authority over another person can be Oluwa of the latter. A husband
can be "Oluwa" to his wife(s). A slave-owner to his/her slaves, a
judge to supplicants, and a general to foot-soldiers are all Oluwa's.

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Olulinks(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
mjbaba:
Well, Allah means "God" in Arabic. Arabic is a language like any other.

We cannot reach any conclusions based on this alone.

But if he is a muslim, Alhamdulillah

How u take do am wey other Muslims like you nor com get sense? Jah bless you with more sense jare.
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by abdulsemiu02(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Then let me teach you your language since you have given it up for a middle eastern language.

Oluwa translates to "lord", which could be any deity/divine, the
king, the head of a community. Anybody who has a natural or acquired
authority over another person can be Oluwa of the latter. A husband
can be "Oluwa" to his wife(s). A slave-owner to his/her slaves, a
judge to supplicants, and a general to foot-soldiers are all Oluwa's.
oya read it yourself, Is God not the king of the worlds? And you're yet to answer my second question, what's your own Yoruba meaning for God?
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by MarieSucre(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
oya read it yourself, Is God not the king of the worlds? And you're yet to answer my second question, what's your own Yoruba meaning for God?

A king is a type of Lord as with other examples given there. In order words I can salute you with the name of the lords of other religions and deities. Eckankar bless you, Krishna bless you.

How will you knowing the name of God in my language contribute to this conversation?
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by mslilybeth(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
sexdoll:

you're right.

but there's nothing like "most stupid".

you should've simply said stupidest.

but i guess you're so stupid to have even realized that. wink
You are actually not knowledgeable, before you play the role of a teacher,get your facts right, there is something called a superlative word in English, do you even know that? Google is your friend. Argue with your keyboard!
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by sexdoll: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
mslilybeth:

You are actually not knowledgeable, before you play the role of a teacher,get your facts right, there is something called a superlative word in English, do you even know that? Google is your friend. Argue with your keyboard!

hmmm... it took you more than a day to recall your superlatives.

sorry to bother you, but can you please tell me the superlative of the word stupid?

that's all i want to know. shocked

Sam Loco Smoked A Lot – Son, Omoruyi Loco Efe / Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage