Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. (860 Views)

Sugarmummy And Daddy's Stories Any Body To Hook Up? / I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY / Get Your Sugarmummy, Sexmate And Sugar Boy Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. by blazebaba(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys I don't know if there is anyone who really got connections with this sugarmummy but am really in need of one that we gonna take care of each other in whatsoever aspect...

0905 271 7348 that's my number, chat me up on whatsapp if you are one or you could connect me with a cool one.. I love big backs tough grin cool
Re: In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 26, 2018
blazebaba:
Hey guys I don't know if there is anyone who really got connections with this sugarmummy but am really in need of one that we gonna take care of each other in whatsoever aspect...

0905 271 7348 that's my number, chat me up on whatsapp if you are one or you could connect me with a cool one.. I love big backs tough grin cool
hoelosho. gigolo
Re: In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. by blazebaba(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hoelosho. gigolo

No grin maami, am just trying to get extreme.... You might be cool too, your whatsapp number pls maam
Re: In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
blazebaba:

No grin maami, am just trying to get extreme.... You might be cool too, your whatsapp number pls maam
i am not a sugar mummy
Re: In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. by blazebaba(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am not a sugar mummy

grin it dose not matter anyway....
So far you a gal coolthen it's cool,..
Come on baby... cry
Re: In Need Of A Sugarmummy ASAP.. by ohem(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
blazebaba:

You need Jesus in your life bro

Sugar mummy cannot give you satisfaction. Only Jesus does.

Pls, consider Jesus instead of sugar mummy.
He will decorate your life more beautifully than a sugar mummy will do.

It's well with your soul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? / I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.