Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? (856 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy / Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by fineboynl(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
why girls like to carry their friend to outing with her guy?
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by bjayx: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
To show off n get a second opinion from the friend if the guy is worth dating
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by sarahade(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Because they don't like the guy.
Trust me no girl will allow her friend meet a guy they like on first date.

5 Likes

Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
You are right. But some girls got to regret this action because the so called friend ended up taking over the guy and giving him the love he deserves.
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by ritylove(f): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:
sceconded

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by DonroxyII: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:
Because they don't like the guy. Trust me no girl will allow her friend meet a guy they like on first date.
Gbam !! Exactly !!
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by WisdomHunter(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na hungry broke girls that's how they roll
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by vizkiz: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
If a girl brings her friend to a date.

Buy lunch/Dinner for the friend and yourself. Leave the girl hanging. I know she will feel stupid and learn.
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by philcz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
sceconded
Thirded
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided Because they just lack basic training and kept help d fact that dey were home schoole...
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided Because they just lack basic training and kept help d fact that dey were home schooled...
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by IamPlato(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
sceconded

Is That So
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by Prognose: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Not a problem for me.

If the extra girl i s attractive I divert all attention to her. She will.not return.
If she's fugly, I cut the date short.
No wahalas
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by ritylove(f): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Is That So
before who does dat
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by iamJ(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:
exactly, from day 1 I have known this grin

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by IamPlato(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
before who does dat

How Was Church Today
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by ImaIma1(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2018
It is a foolish practice...i never did it.

Why would I carry my friend(s) with ne on a date? What if the guy didn't budget for all of us?

Except he specifically tells me to come with my friends, i won't.

How many friends do i even have? grin
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by SmilingMary(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
ImaIma1:
It is a foolish practice...i never did it.

Why would I carry my friend(s) with ne on a date? What if the guy didn't budget for all of us?

Except he specifically tells me to come with my friends, i won't.

How many friends do i even have? grin

You are matured that's why you made this matured comment. This idea is prevalent among kids who see some guys as Maga/Mumu, or perhaps the guy has placed himself in that position.

BTW, I would like to be a friend. I don't have much friends either smiley
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2018
SmilingMary:

You are matured that's why you made this matured comment. This idea is prevalent among kids who see some guys as Maga/Mumu, or perhaps the guy has placed himself in that position.

BTW, I would like to be a friend. I don't have much friends either smiley

wink
Re: Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? by SmilingMary(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

wink

Smiles, but that ain't a response dear

(1) (Reply)

Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? / Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? / I Bought My Father A Toyota Jeep And Myself, I Buy My Pregnant Girlfriend House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.