Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos (45901 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Those that arrested her have never seen a witch flying. If they have seen one they will know that bringing a witch to court a court of law is a risk. Rather take her to police and remain anonymous
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Lomprico2: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Did she frigging fall from d sky?
How come no broken bones or bruises on her?
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2018
idonhammer:
Positive.... 100% witch

Abeg tell us more about the woman since you recognize her as your church piloti
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Blessinq1(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
You people will nur stop mentioning Edo. Shey this one happened in Warri? The woman looks like a witch sha undecided
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Seahawk: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Land of retards

Taken to court for witchcraft. Smh
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by ashpee(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Somebody cannot fly in peace again??

Is only in Nigeria that someone who is attempting suicide is arrested and charged to court instead of taking same to a rehabilitation centre.

This woman needs medical attention and good food.

Unfortunately she's a Nigerian citizen.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Check yesterday thread, 2 different persons said they confirmed it with their bare eyes
any proof?
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by biggz82: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Another story wen weak me don surface again.

I tire for lies n fake news
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by nick50(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
I dont think anyone saw her when she was falling from the sky. She said it herself, and mental illness can make someone say absurd things.

I'm sure they didnt get a psychiatrist to evaluate her before arraigning her.
...how can someone fall from the sky n still remain alive and strong.. Not even a broken leg
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by MrFly(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Flying mental illness
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Alhajiemeritus: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
I dont think anyone saw her when she was falling from the sky. She said it herself, and mental illness can make someone say absurd things.

I'm sure they didnt get a psychiatrist to evaluate her before arraigning her.
Even if she said it, how is it an offence?
There is an association of witches and Wizards in Edo State and from time to time they feature in the news, why have they not been arrested.

Our NPF is just clueless
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by KELVONISTIC: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Same thing happened in Agbor months back,the woman said she was coming from Malaysia or so, carrying one of her grandkids she said she got tired and fell probably fuel finish � , she died after some weeks ,witchcraft is real
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by AreaFada2: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Ovamboland:
What!!
Is witchcraft an offense in our statute books?

Is it criminal or civil offense?

My brother I wonder o. 9ja is a pure jungle. And a whole judge sat down to preside?

So if my business is not progressing, and I suspect a neighbour to be an envious witch, can I drag him or her before the said judge's court according to our laws? shocked shocked shocked

To spice the thing up, they just added Benin.

So in the whole of Delta, there is no coven, assuming witchcraft as portrayed in Nollywood exists? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

From the woman's look, you can tell she suffers from some mental issues.

We're still very primitive in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Hassan88(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Lemme go and arrange for her bail ����
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by rOsy247(f): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2018
dynicks:
but she's a staff of EDO AIRWAYS ; ain't she?

or probably a member of the sky divers association of Nigeria....

just answer my question....

grin
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by drlateef: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Did anyone see her falling from sky? If she truly has mental illness she might have been delusional, she might have wandered away from home due to her illness. They need to investigate properly before sentencing an innocent person to another physical ordeal.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by phase1: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Why would a judge with a working brain remand someone in prison for 'witchcraft' that is not scientifically proven? What kind of zoo is this?

Even if she claims she fell from wherever and her have told you that she is mentally challenged, the best the judge should have done is to order a mental evaluation in government hospital. Why the hell do we have mor0ns running our Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man. The remand into prison is based on bias and prejudice and not on facts.

The family should met a public defense lawyer and even write a petition against that illiterate superstitious judge. The judge should be in market selling pepper and gossiping not deliberating on cases that affects human lives.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by phase1: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Why would a judge with a working brain remand someone in prison for 'witchcraft' that is not scientifically proven? What kind of zoo is this?

Even if she claims she fell from wherever and her have told you that she is mentally challenged, the best the judge should have done is to order a mental evaluation in government hospital. Why the hell do we have mor0ns running our Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man. The remand into prison is based on bias and prejudice and not on facts.

The family should met a public defense lawyer and even write a petition against that illiterate superstitious judge. The judge should be in the market selling pepper and gossiping with illiterate market women, not deliberating on cases that affects human lives.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by paragon10(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Witch craft is real,just because you ve not seen something does not deny it existence.
anonymuz:
witchcraft does not exist to me.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by sshyne(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
The black race.. God help us
This was exactly my comment on instablog. Someone with schizophrenia saying unreal things and people already tagged her a witch. Thank God they didn't burn her
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
emeijeh:
She must be a bungee jumper, not a sky diver.

So, what was she doing in the sky?
Did you see her in the sky with your two eyes? how come we always see them witches on the ground but never when they are falling or in the sky? THINK! if you believe this story you can believe anything.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by vioment: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sensible(few) nigerians already knew that.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Boss347(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmm I never knew it’s a criminal office to be a witch.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by teemy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
candy:
Is being a witch now a criminal offence in Nigeria? shocked No wonder they said the prisons are congested.
Actually it is but the surprising thing is that it has been left to exist as such till this day. This is why the issue of child-witches and their victimization should be stopped first from the law that criminalizes witchcraft.

Even funny that the cops would try to provide evidence. Anyone who does should first be thrown into a mental rehab to reset his/her screws.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by olowobaba10: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
RUBBISH, WHAT THE DUMB JUDGE SHOULD HAVE DONE WAS TO SEND HER TO A PSYCHIATRIST OR ANY MEDICAL DOCTOR FOR PROPER EXAMINATION ON HER MENTAL STATUS.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by kriss27(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
Arraigned for possession of witchcraft?

I guess they will invite a native doctor to court to ascertain if she is truly a witch
Hi Sinaj
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Shipments12: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
anonymuz:
witchcraft does not exist to me.

Have you done research to know if they do exist or not
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by teemy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
I wonder who needs the psychiatric evaluation the more, the woman or the police that arraigned her without a physical proof of witchcraft. Abi what is the evidence that she was possessed by witchcraft? Did the policemen witness the possession or what?

However, the law that criminalizes witchcraft is to blame here.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
mebad:
Picture of her falling from the sky or i dont believe it
lol grin
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by nsiba: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
zinachidi:
If ya mama na winch shey she go tell u na? grin.

Meanwhile see my signature below and see if you can be of help.

U de beg yet u de talk like MUMU
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by zinachidi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
nsiba:

U de beg yet u de talk like MUMU
beg for what again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.