Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today (21511 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by omoharry(f): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Na waoo! after Ghanians..then who next..Nigerian?
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by imstrong1: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Trumps target is to make African endangered species in the US...
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
How are we sure they are all Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Make Amerikkka white again! Oh well, I never gave a Bleep about the USA anyway, They are a dying power on its last breath grasping at everything, the world's attention is focused on China now. The gluttony, racism and entitled behaviour of the USA citizens drove them mad with hate to the point that they voted for an orange skinned, cotton candy haired fool who has now alienated all their allies.

3 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by peacengine(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Hahahaha this news sweet me for no reason
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Benchuko1(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Hahahahaha this is funnily serious........ Africa must be great one day

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Mutemenot(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Make them come dance the real One corner grin
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by dermmy(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:
I we kept on saying it, unite state off america his a racesist contry angry angry angry angry

Last week his was Nigeria ppl, today his ghane ppl , tomoro his maybe Kenya ppl angry angry angry angry angryangry

Lol

Big shameds on our leader angry
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Heffalump(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Don't be surprised that some Nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians would certainly be among the unlucky immigrants grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by bobnatlo(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
EMINIBLAIT:
Abeg no mock them oo!!!

cos am sure Nigerians own dey come ,where that your uncle/aunty will be deported too !!!
Forget nigerians Don zap treck enter Canada n Mexico finish.
Naijja no d carry last naa
grin grin
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by James89: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Make Amerikkka white again! Oh well, I never gave a Bleep about the USA anyway, They are a dying power on its last breath grasping at everything, the world's attention is focused on China now. The gluttony, racism and entitled behaviour of the USA citizens drove them mad with hate to the point that they voted for an orange skinned, cotton candy haired fool who has now alienated all their allies.

Dying power? Lol Unfortunately this will not happen,the fact is USA will be a world power house for a long time..(you might never understand)

2 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by James89: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Those 7000 no go gree. At least one person will create a scene. I won't be surprised if an immigration officer got bitten by at least one of them
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by grandstar(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
This is just cruel.

This is at a time when unemployment is at an all time low in America.

Anyway, the senseless trade wars Donald Trump is fighting on many fronts has started hurting many companies. Jobs are going to be lost.

Harley Davidson an American icon, is setting up a plant in Europe. This might be the start of an exodus that will soon become a flood as Europe (Perhaps low tax and low wage Central Europe) and perhaps Mexico may become the manufacturing centers for American exporters for goods destined outside the U.S.A.

The Republicans need to understand that this Trump trade policy is neither pro-trade or anti-trade but rather "pro-businessman".

This is the danger of having a businessman as POTUS.

2 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by alhajisocrates: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2018
7000 ghanaian.

4000 are nigerians
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by theDukegold(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:
I we kept on saying it, unite state off america his a racesist contry angry angry angry angry

Last week his was Nigeria ppl, today his ghane ppl , tomoro his maybe Kenya ppl angry angry angry angry angryangry

i dont blame your English teacher
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by SalamRushdie: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
kunletoks:

lol

I'm sure Nigerians would be among the 7,000 who claimed to be Ghanaian.

They would mostly be Nigerians
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by grandstar(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
Yes!
Those numbers will distablize any economy. Imagine people trouping in hundreds of thousand into another country.

Some will be sick without money. The country will be forced to treat them free. The pregnant women will need to access urgent medical care (most times without a dime). They'll provide shelther, feeding, sometimes clothings etc.

The labour market will be congested. Many will be jobless and will be forced into doing illegal things to survive. Security of the local people becomes a threat.

The good roads you see, the portable water, electricity, medical facilities etc For all these, the government uses tax payers money to build and maintain. And you come empty to enjoy it free. Hewww, Lawd!

I really don't blame Trump.

Immigrants give more than they take out They are net contributors to the American economy and not parasites. This is based on facts but only mere assumptions.

Illegal immigrants especially are huge contributors as they have no access to government resources such as free health care for themselves as they are illegal

5 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Phase 1 completed, next phase 700,000 Nigerians grin

grin we dey wait for them.

Proudly naija no red neck can do shyt to me in my own country, I go put him for one dark alley beat the shyt out of him. I so love this country ur right na for your hand grin

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by flyca: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
grandstar:

Immigrants give more than they take out They are net contributors to the American economy and not parasites. This is based on facts but only mere assumptions.

Illegal immigrants especially are huge contributors as they have no access to government resources such as free health care for themselves as they are illegal
Start with your house. Open all doors and leave them unchecked. Allow free flow of visitors and strangers in and out. Don't worry about the foods, most theives don't like your native dishes and afterall, even some forget their cheerished personal belongings when they are leaving undecided

5 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Ugosample(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
African Leaders, please repair our continent.

One day, Africans will have no where else to run to, so they'll sit at home and repair the damn shit-h-ole continent.

You really think the bulk of the populace in Africa have the capacity or intellect to develop this continent?

You are tripping grin grin
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by flyca: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Ugosample:

You really think the bulk of the populace in Africa have the capacity or intellect to develop this continent?

You are tripping grin grin
I'm actually helpless cry

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Ugosample(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

China does not have the capacity to be world power bro.

When the U.S. declines, no works power again in the real sense of it.

What we will be having is power blocs

2 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
I'm actually helpless cry
helpless how?
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by greatbuc(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:

Fulani dey your country and you dey cry say their cattle chop your yam with red oyil.. Tek ya time, let them come

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by UncleJudax(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
African Leaders, please repair our continent.

One day, Africans will have no where else to run to, so they'll sit at home and repair the damn shit-h-ole continent.
Repair with who? There are more Africans in Africa to fix the damn place, but the useless leaders have vowed not see average African live like humans.

Like I will always say, there will always be a continent like Africa...where people refused to grow, and nothing works.
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by teflonjake(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Stay in your shit holes
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by ipledge10(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
Yes!
Those numbers will distablize any economy. Imagine people trouping in hundreds of thousand into another country.

Some will be sick without money. The country will be forced to treat them free. The pregnant women will need to access urgent medical care (most times without a dime). They'll provide shelther, feeding, sometimes clothings etc.

The labour market will be congested. Many will be jobless and will be forced into doing illegal things to survive. Security of the local people becomes a threat.

The good roads you see, the portable water, electricity, medical facilities etc those monies were not looted away. The government used tax payers money judiciously to build and maintain them. And you come empty to enjoy it free. Hewww, Lawd!

I really don't blame Trump.
you surely don’t know what you are saying. America unemployment rate is at all time low. America don’t treat nobody for free not even their citizens. It’s either you have insurance or heavy medical debt. You are being ridiculous, I don’t think you have stepped out Nigeria. nothing is free in USA, you work hard for everything you have. Many immigrants pay social security, which they will never use.

3 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2018
African leaders are the most useless leader in this world, they all put us in this shit.
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by ipledge10(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
grandstar:

The guy have never stepped out of Nigeria, he is a fvcking ignorant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) / Plane Crash-lands In Benin / Toyota Camry Brake Fails, Veers Into Bush On Ibadan/Akure Expressway - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.