Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today (21510 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by theemy(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2018
I think there is some kinda diplomatic row of conflict btw d 2 countries because late last year Ghana refused the U.S siting a military base in their country

2 Likes

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Jakumo(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
EMINIBLAIT:
Abeg no mock them oo!!!

cos am sure Nigerians own dey come ,where that your uncle/aunty will be deported too !!!

Help me beg Oga Trump say make him no deport Alihaji Owo-Iyanu go Nigeria from Texas o, because dat money when Alihaji been dey send me say make I take am build house for him village, I take style borrow am use marry anoda woman put for house. Why Trump come dey pour san-san for my garri like dis now, when me I no do am anyting ?

Ok, ok, at least if US Immigration dem himba Alihaji put for inside police moto, make dem kukuma lock am put for America there, throway am for inside Awaiting Trial cell, sotaaaaay 2022, or 2025 sef, after when I for don pay all my credit finish.

God bress America, and God forbit bat ting.

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by levi2(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
I bet you say Nigerians be like 1000 inside there
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by TolaniLuv: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Ghana president is not a coward. Im sure westerner wont like him much,
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by jarkbauer: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Phase 1 completed, next phase 700,000 Nigerians grin

No 4milion Nigerians
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Greatzeus(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:
I we kept on saying it, unite state off america his a racesist contry angry angry angry angry

Last week his was Nigeria ppl, today his ghane ppl , tomoro his maybe Kenya ppl angry angry angry angry angryangry
Yes there are still racists in America (white supremacists) who desire to see an America void of blacks,Jews and muds. Nevertheless,in this context it is wrong to enter another country without proper documentation for security reasons. So they are justified, remember Nigeria deported Samsung's CEO due to illegal entry into the country.

Big shameds on our leader angry
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by flyca: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
ipledge10:
you surely don’t know what you are saying. America unemployment rate is at all time low. America don’t treat nobody for free not even their citizens. It’s either you have insurance or heavy medical debt. You are being ridiculous, I don’t think you have stepped out Nigeria. nothing is free in USA, you work hard for everything you have. Many immigrants pay social security, which they will never use.
So they come with their houses on their heads from wherever? Or they rent? With the plenty dollars they come with from their home countries? I see those that sleep on the rail and metro stations and pickpocket at nights with their houses on their heads angry Wait work nko? Lemme not talk much sha, I have "never being to America", never even left my village wink

You have a similar mentality with a certain group of "developers" from one part of the country.

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by taiwiki(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:
I we kept on saying it, unite state off america his a racesist contry angry angry angry angry

Last week his was Nigeria ppl, today his ghane ppl , tomoro his maybe Kenya ppl angry angry angry angry angryangry

wakanda English is this? shocked

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by NovusHomo(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:

Oyinbo po. Too much english. grin grin
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by ipledge10(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:

So they come with their houses on their heads from wherever? Or they rent? With the plenty dollars they come with from their home countries? I see those that sleep on the rail and metro stations and pickpocket at nights with their houses on their heads angry Wait work nko? Lemme not talk much sha, I have "never being to America", never even left my village wink

You have a similar mentality with a certain group of "developers" from one part of the country.
I don’t argue with ignorant foo.ls. Bye son
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by flyca: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2018
ipledge10:
I don’t argue with ignorant foo.ls. Bye son
Guess who the foool is? The one without a sound arguement but trying to seek attention and eventually resorting to insults tongue

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by solufemiwa(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
You guys tend to forget that.. Some years back a fake USA embassy was discovered in Ghana.. This fake embassy has issued many visas to Ghananian citizens to travel to united state. America ain't Africa country.. They will surely fight Ghana back..

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by biggy26: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
fiercehillz:
7000 what? They want to deghanize the US
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Galaxyzeus0(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2018
I suspect foul play here. There are Nigerians among these Ghanian faces am seeing here. If 7000 Ghanaians are being deported. I believe the next would be Nigerians. expect another 60,000 Nigerians been deported next. I am sorry to announce the possible deportation of ur close relatives in advance. My appologies
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Majority of them will end up in jail in Ghana upon there arrival as i am sure that more than half of them will be Nigerians,who travelled out through the west coast using Ghana's passport. I cant remember how many Ecowas passports i had in my apartment almost 2 decades ago,when i was into drug business in Ivory-Coast.
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by grandstar(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:

Start with your house. Open all doors and leave them unchecked. Allow free flow of visitors and strangers in and out. Don't worry about the foods, most theives don't like your native dishes and afterall, even some forget their cheerished personal belongings when they are leaving undecided

The only difference between a legal immigrant or an illegal immigrant is the the qualifying adjective. They are both immigrants.

An illegal immigrant can become legal .

The level of illegal immigration into America is actually sustainable. America can absorb 1.5m of them yearly.

The real issue is that immigration comes at great cultural cost. It can change the racial mix for instance.

Black Americans were the 2nd largest race in America but that changed due to huge illegal immigration from Mexico and South America. Hispanics are now the 2nd largest race.
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2018
7,000 people!
Haba, what is wrong with US Immigration staff sef?
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
ipledge10:
This guy don’t want no immigrants in his country.
ILLEGAL immigrants.
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by flyca: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2018
grandstar:

The only difference between a legal immigrant or an illegal immigrant is the the qualifying adjective. They are both immigrants.

An illegal immigrant can become legal .

The level of illegal immigration into America is actually sustainable. America can absorb 1.5m of them yearly.

The real issue is that immigration comes at great cultural cost. It can change the racial mix for instance.

Black Americans were the 2nd largest race in America but that changed due to huge illegal immigration from Mexico and South America. Hispanics are now the 2nd largest race.
Are you saying that it is okay to be "illegal" afterall someday you can "legalize" it? Are you saying that the government shouldn't be bothered?

I don't understand how some of you think.

Get the right documentation and move, but No! It's okay to come anyhow. My relatives have being legally residing in the US. My friend also just relocated last month to the same US and no one is bothering her. Not yet!

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
salbis:
Most of them appeared unkempt. Welcome to real home!

Because they have been in detention a long time .
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Walexybobo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
time 4 dem to get bk to shoe polishing as usual.

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by RaptorX: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
solufemiwa:
You guys tend to forget that.. Some years back a fake USA embassy was discovered in Ghana.. This fake embassy has issued many visas to Ghananian citizens to travel to united state. America ain't Africa country.. They will surely fight Ghana back..
How can a fake US embassy issue visas to travel to the US and the fake visas were not detected at the point of entry.

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by Charly68: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
So what did Ghana do wrong against US now?
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by MarieSucre(f): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
adaksbullet:

Na by force.
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by omohayek: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
grandstar:
This is just cruel.

This is at a time when unemployment is at an all time low in America.

Anyway, the senseless trade wars Donald Trump is fighting at many at started hurting many companies.

Harley Davidson is setting up a plant in Europe. The exodus will soon become a flood as Europe (Perhaps low tax and low wage Central Europe) and perhaps Mexico may become the manufacturing centers for American exporters for goods destined outside the U.S.A.

The Republicans need to understand that this policy is neither pro-trade or anti-trade but rather "pro-business".

This is the danger of having a businessman as POTUS.
It isn’t even “pro business” in general, but “pro businesses in declining industries and anti businesses in up and coming fields”. Trump is as utterly contemptuous of science and technology as he is ignorant of it, as evidenced not just by his anti-vaccination ramblings, but also by his being the first US president since WW2 not to appoint a science advisor. The man’s “thoughts” (if they can even be dignified by such a term) amount to nothing more than a mishmash of racism, narcissism, greed and nostalgia for the “good old days” when white men like him could get away with treating everyone else like shit without suffering any consequences.

1 Like

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by grandstar(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
omohayek:

It isn’t even “pro business” in general, but “pro businesses in declining industries and anti businesses in up and coming fields”. Trump is as utterly contemptuous of science and technology as he is ignorant of it, as evidenced not just by his anti-vaccination ramblings, but also by his being the first US president since WW2 not to appoint a science advisor. The man’s “thoughts” (if they can even be dignified by such a term) amount to nothing more than a mishmash of racism, narcissism, greed and nostalgia for the “good old days” when white men like him could get away with treating everyone else like shit without suffering any consequences.

You are correct.

His trade policy focuses on protecting dying industries like steel. I knew US manufacturers would squeal once he placed tariffs on steel imports. Harley Davidson's action does not come as a surprise.

My real worry is that retaliatory tariffs by other countries may target business in up and coming fields, areas in which America has comparative advantage. It's a shame because America is still the innovation champ of the world.

The second Trump started targeting the EU, Canada and the most open of countries of their large trading partners, Mexico, I knew the man had lost it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by tungamaje: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
They are deporting 7000 Ghanaians? When it's Nigerians' turn, I believe it will be in the region of 1 million
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by ttmacoy: 3:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Yes immigrants contribute but there will always be an optimum number and no country can survive with unlimited open borders. Look at Canada despite the fact they need lots of immigrants they have control over the process, who they let in and more importantly the numbers.

I don't buy the argument that because immigrants bring benefits means a country should have open borders with uncontrolled and unlimited immigration.

grandstar:

Immigrants give more than they take out They are net contributors to the American economy and not parasites. This is based on facts but only mere assumptions.

Illegal immigrants especially are huge contributors as they have no access to government resources such as free health care for themselves as they are illegal
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by nwoke39: 4:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Benchuko1:
Hahahahaha this is funnily serious........ Africa must be great one day

What is that place in ur picture?
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by grandstar(m): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2018
ttmacoy:
Yes immigrants contribute but there will always be an optimum number and no country can survive with unlimited open borders. Look at Canada despite the fact they need lots of immigrants they have control over the process, who they let in and more importantly the numbers.

I don't buy the argument that because immigrants bring benefits means a country should have open borders with uncontrolled and unlimited immigration.

You're correct.

Only problem is America has no well developed policy for immigration.

It would be nice for instance if they had a plan to bring in 10,000 Nicaraguan workers yearly to America or 5,000 Moldovans. These could be targeted at skilled or semi skilled or even unskilled workers.

Let there be something progressive on ground
Re: USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today by ttmacoy: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Totally agree and this is due to bipartisan politics which has prevented an updated immigration policy despite many presidents campaigning to fix the broken immigration system.

While I agree Trump may act crast at time and say inappropriate things I agree with him on the need to secure the borders and tighten the immigration laws. The issue American has has is not entlecinf laws which while may seem nice leads to more issues down the line. It's pretty much been a policy of do as little as possible to avoid offending potential voters and pass the problem to the next administration.

There is no solution that will be without controversy and pain but it has to be done if not in 10-20 years time it will be way worse.

grandstar:

You're correct.

Only problem is America has no well developed policy for immigration.

It would be nice for instance if they had a plan to bring in 10,000 Nicaraguan workers yearly to America or 5,000 Moldovans. These could be targeted at skilled or semi skilled or even unskilled workers.

Let there be something progressive on ground

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Scamper For Safety As Fire Break Out At Lagos Airport / Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) / Plane Crash-lands In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.