Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' (26497 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Gassa007: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
The IPOB senator is the one reputed for playing dirty politics. His appearance in Igbo attire and display of the book only goes to show the extent of his dirty bigotry. No matter his antics, he must produce Nnamdi Kanu or face the consequences of not producing him.
Igbo attire with Nigerria coat of arms
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by godwinelijah(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Indeed there was a country!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Emycord: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
The IPOB senator is the one reputed for playing dirty politics. His appearance in Igbo attire and display of the book only goes to show the extent of his dirty bigotry. No matter his antics, he must produce Nnamdi Kanu or face the consequences of not producing him.
RUBBISH Is He Expected To wear A Fulani Attire To Please You ? You Guys Want Us To Leave Our dressing For Yours Too ? When Has It Become A Crime To Be igbo Or Dress As One? He Is Here For An Igbo Cause So Let Him Express Himself. If This Same Guy Came Here Dressed Like A Jew Same You Will Still Complain. Stay Clear Of Igbo Business

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Obly: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Let him forfeit the 300 Million Naira and then spend some time in Jail. Perhaps next time, he will think twice before standing as surety to a Criminal terrorist.

I spit on his pig head.
He is a criminal and a terrorist abi, thank you very much.
What do you call the Fulani herdsmen that are Slaughtering human being like chicken, my friend.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by mercenary: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Let him forfeit the 300 Million Naira and then spend some time in Jail. Perhaps next time, he will think twice before standing as surety to a Criminal terrorist.

I spit on his pig head.
Because he called Buhari incompetent on the floor of the Senate... Children of hate

Meanwhile under the Buhari's watch Nigeria has now slipped into being the country with the highest number of poor people... I guess that's the handiwork of the opposition... Unam ikot!!

While Buhari is busy cutting his bald hair with 87million another child in northern Nigeria has died of hunger
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by SirBunky85(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
dont mind somw of my gullible igbo brothers,how many times has abaribe worn such a traditional attire to the plenary?now dat he is to face d courts,he hs remembered his "isi agu"attire just to attract sympathy same way ekweremadu did.nonsense man

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by SirBunky85(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Fulani herdsman It is N100million which IPOB memebers can easily refund him you don hea.The good news is that kanu is free he is worth man than N100billion
he is worth more dan 100billion gullibly contributed by foolish hungry followers abi?

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by SirBunky85(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Godfather92:
When you speaks against APC and Buhari's govt, Efcc or law enforcement will come after u. *WHY DID BUHARI SIGNED A PADDED BUDGET IF HE TRULY FIGHTING CORRUPTION* Three years in Office still nothing targeable to show. Poor Masses are the one suffering for it. A paint of rice is now #1,500. Ordinary beans is now gold. Employment in govt will only be shared to them them before it hit media. If you are not from one particular religion or side, forget about Govt employment. One-sided govt. Govt with red smiling carpet while the mass mourn. God help us
how many times have u demanded for accountability from ur governor,senators and hor members?nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by BrokenTV: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
it is a case of two tribe fighting,

The bandit beroms stole and killed their, even killed the other tribe, and those other tribe retaliate.
Is not a terrorism case.
But your terrorist leader is a terrorist.
So Enugu people and Benue people or should I mention Kogi where they attacked also killed them too. Did the woman that was buried recently in Anambra also killed them too. Fulani are having field day because one of them is in power, if not for security agencies will they be able to engage the other tribes on one on one combat, they have developed thick fur because they know the powers that be are backing them.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Xterssy: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
lol
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Bekimbo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
1bunne4lif:
it's going to be dirty, Biafra shall live again. no matter what they do, we shall come out victorious. meanwhile, I dedicate this FTC to all lovers of Freedom

I sight you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.