Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' (26492 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by seunmsg(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Nukualofa:
You are a mere ministry driver who have nothing to contribute so shut up your mouth

There is nothing bad in being a ministry driver. It is a legitimate hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by postmann: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

So you should be given a life ban for all the abuses on President Buhari?

You first have to bring a post where I insulted him.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by tosima(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Let him forfeit the 300 Million Naira and then spend some time in Jail. Perhaps next time, he will think twice before standing as surety to a Criminal terrorist.

I spit on his pig head.

YOUR ROASTED BRAIN IS ALWAYS HAVING CANCER
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by phase1: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob yoot, It is 100 Million Naira each for the sureties, which sums up 300 Million Naira. We all know Abaribe is going to pay for himself and others.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by buhariguy(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2018
BrokenTV:

While the real terrorist are busy killing people in Plateau and other states. IPOB has never hurt a fly while herdsmen have rendered so many people dead. Why haven't the government picked up those Miyet Allah for the killings going on in the country.
it is a case of two tribe fighting,

The bandit beroms stole and killed their cows, even killed the herdsmen, and those herdsmen retaliate.
Is not a terrorism case.
But your terrorist leader is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by GavelSlam: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

They can take even N500million.The good news is that Kanu is free.Remember Kanu will soon start speaking again once this money is paid .He has been silent because of the sureties

This would be good to see.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by degamemaster(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Sail on Nwa Chinese! The evil ravaging the land in the name of Buhari shall surely be triumphed over. No one can stand against God because truth is our God and He detests lies and shall surely crush evils.

Long live BIAFRA!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Balyz: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Fulani herdsman It is N100million which IPOB memebers can easily refund him you don hea.The good news is that kanu is free he is worth man than N100billion
He must also go to jail for 6 months for failing to produce the albino terrorist

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Abaribe is a sage and a Legend.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Bullhari007(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2018
God please forgive me because I didn't vote for this man during last election.... this time around I will give him 1000 votes
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Goddex: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2018
bugidon:
The only senator that give buhari the terrorist high blood pressure!!! grin God bless you sir

Buhari is making him more popular

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Cjayboy: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2018
'There was a country'
The wiseness and wisdom of this present APC led government is a wholly foolishness to few dogged men.
#IstandWithSenEnyinnayaAbaribe
#DistingushedSenatorAbaribeMustBeFreed
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Balyz: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

They can take even N500million.The good news is that Kanu is free.Remember Kanu will soon start speaking again once this money is paid .He has been silent because of the sureties
So now you admit that the coward albino terrorist actually ran away grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by emezuo17: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2018
majella4:
Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe appears in court this morning in high spirit.He has in his hand a book ‘Dirty politics’.I am sure his unlawful detention has given him another opportunity to read more books.Abaribe is a book man.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/senator-enyinnaya-abaribe-appears-in.html
. Nwafo kajara akaja
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by GavelSlam: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
positivethought:
This buhari /Apc administration is just setting a bad precedence without care n his supporters are busy foolishly cheering him on, so surprisingly osibanjo a professor of law is a party to this, there is no law or principle of law that would support the senator been ask to account for kanu based on the events that led to his disappearance but in this administration the law is been turned on it head just for political n pre-planned objectives but because it's buhari he can not be wrong, the tinubus falanas orji Kali's, Rotimi Amaechis, ita enangs, Adam oshiomoles etc will never see anything wrong in this but time shall tell.

Yet Chukwudi on this thread claims Kanu would start to speak once the bond has been paid off.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by excel4us: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
So you wanted him to appear in your cultural attire?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by emezuo17: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
The IPOB senator is the one reputed for playing dirty politics. His appearance in Igbo attire and display of the book only goes to show the extent of his dirty bigotry. No matter his antics, he must produce Nnamdi Kanu or face the consequences of not producing him.
.Miopic man like you, he is an igbo man, ishi agu is a cloth worn by distinguished igbos to show their defiance, ishi agu means tiger head, hatred for igbos will kill you all one day, after you will be calling others children of hate. if you like ban me, i dnt care, iam the one adding economic value to your life, not the other way round.(that is if you are seun the owner of nairaland as i think)
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by elmodee7(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The people's senator!!! Ride on sir your re-election is already guaranteed
the people's senator representing the idiotic people of briafia. iPob pigs living the fools life. ₦300m to bail a pig
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by frankIzuchukwu(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Newpride:
I’m sure the ipob senator who stood surety for terrorist is one of those who plays that dirty politics in Nigeria .

MR newpride ?can you define the term terrorist.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by seunmsg(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2018
emezuo17:
.Miopic man like you, he is an igbo man, ishi agu is a cloth worn by distinguished igbos to show their defiance, ishi agu means tiger head, hatred for igbos will kill you all one day, after you will be calling others children of hate. if you like ban me, i dnt care, iam the one adding economic value to your life, not the other way round.(that is if you are seun the owner of nairaland as i think)

I am not the owner of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by ZionJay(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Tarzan360:
This man is the pride of the igbo race, nigeria whit dirty politic should be careful or this man will bring them down

He will bring them down? You people have started again abi? that's how you deceived Kanu into believing nobody can touch him, now he is running helter skelter, a wanted fugitive.
Continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Balyz:
He must also go to jail for 6 months for failing to produce the albino terrorist
sup bro.Wassup with your imaginary ranches in igboland? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Chuksmonika(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Any harm to Enyinnaya Abaribe,is a harm to the igbo Nation,and wont be tolerated,it will be resisted,if we must exist together in this shithole for the limited time,before our Lovely Nation the Republic of Biafra is restored,then the FG should learn not to harrass Prominent igbo Leaders,who speak out the truth
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Newpride(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
MR newpride ?can you define the term terrorist.

Ask the federal government who labeled Kanu terrorist
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Balyz: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

sup bro.Wassup with your imaginary ranches in igboland? tongue tongue tongue
Those ranches must come to fruition sooner or later, and abaribe must also go to jail in addition to forfeiting N100 million to the government. That ought to teach him a lesson not to support a terrorist in the future
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Balyz:
Those ranches must come to fruition sooner or later, and abaribe must also go to jail in addition to forfeiting N100 million to the government. That ought to teach him a lesson not to support a terrorist in the future

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by AngryRebel: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
I spit on my fathers moronic head. We are useless!.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by knowledgeable: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Let him forfeit the 300 Million Naira and then spend some time in Jail. Perhaps next time, he will think twice before standing as surety to a Criminal terrorist.

I spit on his pig head.

You really qualified the description by whites that some Africans are sub-humans & are incapable of reasoning....look around you,....here the news dog!.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by fabianjay101(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
The IPOB senator is the one reputed for playing dirty politics. His appearance in Igbo attire and display of the book only goes to show the extent of his dirty bigotry. No matter his antics, he must produce Nnamdi Kanu or face the consequences of not producing him.
you're a FOOL and you will remain a FOOL even in your grave. Mark my word you lost soul
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Greenback: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
PointZerom:

Lzza onyeoga immhotep shalomc, cilicmarine has been given a baptism name.

P_R for shot grin
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by henrysam(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jax1:
Hahahahaha.. The man who called buhari an incompetent president right on the floor of the senate.

One of the qualities of a man who doesn't believe a Pharoah can defeat him.

Such a man is named enyinnaya abaribe..
And what was the end of pharaoh?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Baroba(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
For once I can say there is senator from SE that am proud of, why shouldn't he criticize the criminal Buhari, isn't that what opposition is for.. Useless country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAWMA Flags Off ‘Lagos At 4 A.M’ Initiative To Tackle Improper Waste Disposal / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.