Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' (26495 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Ziggylady(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
The IPOB senator is the one reputed for playing dirty politics. His appearance in Igbo attire and display of the book only goes to show the extent of his dirty bigotry. No matter his antics, he must produce Nnamdi Kanu or face the consequences of not producing him.

Unity begging is a full time job indeed....what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by BrokenTV: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Let him forfeit the 300 Million Naira and then spend some time in Jail. Perhaps next time, he will think twice before standing as surety to a Criminal terrorist.

I spit on his pig head.
While the real terrorist are busy killing people in Plateau and other states. IPOB has never hurt a fly while herdsmen have rendered so many people dead. Why haven't the government picked up those Miyet Allah for the killings going on in the country.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by buhariguy(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin He is only a surety of which they will not be a conviction Mr Ignoramus.He will only give them just one of his properties worth N100million and he will be back home
see this one,
Who need his 100m .

We want his piggy head.
Our plan is to sent him to jail.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by goodloving(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Don't know why people like weeping up sentiment whenever they are called to questioning
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by maduxs: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Let him forfeit the 300 Million Naira and then spend some time in Jail. Perhaps next time, he will think twice before standing as surety to a Criminal terrorist.

I spit on his pig head.
you will die disgracefully
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by gbishman: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
This is what I call a smoke screen, intended to dissuade viewers away from the truth. This is a matter of the upholding the law. You stood surety for an accused person and the said person evaded justice and now u are crying of prosecution come on dude. Produce the person or stand the risk of going to jail.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
see this one,
Who need his 100m .

We want his piggy head.
Our plan is to sent him to jail.

Too bad for you then.Sureties cant go to jail unless their bail bond is not available tongue tongue tongue
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PointZerom: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Jax1:

If u like call seun.. It changes nothing.. U are a poor rat

Lzza onyeoga immhotep shalomc, cilicmarine has been given a baptism name.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2018
gbishman:
This is what I call a smoke screen, intended to dissuade viewers away from the truth. This is a matter of the upholding the law. You stood surety for an accused person and the said person evaded justice and now u are crying of prosecution come on dude. Produce the person or stand the risk of going to jail.

ignoramus he cant go to jail as long as he has the N100million to forfeit cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by middlebeltboy: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Jax1:

If u like call seun.. It changes nothing.. U are a poor rat

abeg help me tell am. if he like he should call Linda ikeji. the guy na poor rat
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by eodavids(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
The IPOB senator is the one reputed for playing dirty politics. His appearance in Igbo attire and display of the book only goes to show the extent of his dirty bigotry. No matter his antics, he must produce Nnamdi Kanu or face the consequences of not producing him.

You forgot to mention that he is wearing Nigerian coat of arm on his chieftaincy. Pls add that to your descriptions or his attire.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PointZerom: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2018
gbishman:

Shut up and stop twisting the truth.

Has the court asked him to produce Kanu and he refused hitherto the time the army invaded NK's home?.

Why are you people like this?.
How can you send soldiers to kill a man that suppose to appear in court in less than one month time and still turn around to demand for the whereabout of the same man?.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by postmann: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob yoot, It is 100 Million Naira each for the sureties, which sums up 300 Million Naira. We all know Abaribe is going to pay for himself and others.

The only thing I deduced from your posts is insecurity.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by BrokenTV: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2018
gbishman:
Was he the one that send send the army to his residence, I can't fathom how you guys reason sometimes, he has a court case to attend before the aforementioned date with the government, the same government send the military to his house and since then he has not be found, how is that now the duty of the sureties to produce him. One thing I hate is injustice no matter the person involved, the government should provide answer to where he is.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by PureMe01: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
see this one,
Who need his 100m .

We want his piggy head.
Our plan is to [b]sent[/b]him to jail.
Foolanis will never cease to disappoint us all afterall someone heading back to Daura very soon is still looking for his certificate
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by postmann: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Myn.d4.4 rule 2

Yet this was an earlier post from you:

CilicMarin:

I spit on his pig head.

Calling mind4.4 to do what exactly? Even in trivialities like this you're far from honesty and fair play. When the stakes are high...

Little wonders your political leaning is based on deceit, sycophancy and evil.

You won't get far.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Nukualofa: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
You are a mere ministry driver who have nothing to contribute so shut up your mouth
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by CilicMarin: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2018
postmann:

Yet this was an earlier post from you:

Calling mind4.4 to do what exactly? Even in trivialities like this you're far from honesty and fair play. When the stakes are high.

Little wonders your political leaning is based on deceit, sycophancy and evil.

You won't get far.

So you should be given a life ban for all the abuses on President Buhari?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by buhariguy(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Too bad for you then.Sureties cant go to jail unless their bail bond is not available tongue tongue tongue
the bail bond is already with the Court, which he will forfeit and still go to jail for failing to produced the terrorist.
This is a terrorism case, not a civil case.
Even in a criminal case, the surety must produced the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2018
seunmsg:
he should have put on an agbada, abi?....

Try to answer my question without sounding foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling / Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.