Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies (7151 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / I’m Concerned About Traffic Gridlock, Robberies –gov Ambode / Again!aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
.NET,

Do you know who you have joined forces with? bk/babe97 of all people. The most despised Nairalander who has ever graced or should I say disgraced these threads? undecided
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

bk/babe97

Is trying to go on the war path.

Nah son! I aint tryna go on the war path! I already hit the Highway on that one so dont try to buy ur way outta this one! U declared war u ret.ard; u forgot? U thot u was George Bush asking me to "bring it on". Oh, I'll bring it on alright! Sucka!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

.NET,

Do you know who you have joined forces with? bk/babe97 of all people. The most despised Nairalander who has ever graced or should I say disgraced these threads? undecided

Lol. Oh boy, hasty retreat if I eva seen one!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

Nah son! I aint tryna go on the war path! I already hit the Highway on that one so dont try to buy your way outta this one! U declared war u ret.ard; u forgot? U thot u was George Bush asking me to "bring it on". Oh, I'll bring it on alright! Sucka!

I'll take on all challengers. Even the bastardo child that you are.  Whose Igbo step daddy raised and this is how you repay his people.

Maybe your mother would have done the world a favor and had you aborted. Just saying. . .

The faggotry you exhibit is quite astonishing.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

I'll take on all challengers. Even the bastardo child that you are.  Whose Igbo step daddy raised and this is how you repay his people.

Maybe your mother would have done the world a favor and had you aborted. Just saying. . .

The faggotry you exhibit is quite astonishing.

Thats all u got?! this aint even a contest, I'm so disappointed in you Mr Fl Gators! Oh, u can only go hard at people that try to be civil such as chinenyeN, huh? lol. Well, say hi to your worst nightmare cus u gone be seeing me in your dreams from now on!

EzeUche:

And maybe your Ma shoulda just swallowed, spit u out, or asked your daddy to do it an.a.l!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by AndreUweh(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Yarodin, ChinenyeN, Uchenna.
Biko ejim aha Chineke na ayo unu ka unu kwusi esemokwu.
Biko, okwu na uka adigi mma.
Biko, anyi wu umunne.
Biko ka anyi diri na udo.
Biko, ka oburu ndi iro anyi ka anyi ga ebusa agha.
Chukwu gozie unu.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Biko, anyi wu umunne.
Chukwu gozie unu.

Sure, the biafran mediator steps in and proposes a truce! lol. Ten minutes lata when they done, they gonna attack Chinenyen again! Freaking snake. He knows how u guys are and that u hate him as much as u hate the Yorubas (maybe more) so take u deceit and tom-foolery somewhere else!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Biko, anyi wu umunne.
Chukwu gozie unu.

Your words have swayed me.

bk/babe97:

Sure, the biafran mediator steps in and proposes a truce! lol. Ten minutes lata when they done, they gonna attack Chinenyen again! Freaking snake. He knows how u guys are and that u hate him as much as u hate the Yorubas (maybe more) so take u deceit and tom-foolery somewhere else!

Why would we hate a fellow Igbo? The kid is an Igbo, not some person from another ethnic group. His Igbo may be different but we basically speak the same language and share some of the same cultural characteristics. Hush you akata who knows nothing about Nigeria or Africa as a whole.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by NET1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

Why would we hate a fellow Igbo? The kid is an Igbo, not some person from another ethnic group. His Igbo may be different but we basically speak the same language and share some of the same cultural characteristics. Hush you akata who knows nothing about Nigeria or Africa as a whole.

I'm glad at your change of mind now. Please dont sway back again grin.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

Why would we hate a fellow Igbo?

So u say, NOW!!! You want me to take u to ur last 25 posts to him? grin

EzeUche:

Why would we hate a fellow Igbo? The kid is an Igbo, not some person from another ethnic group.

Wow!!! So, u HATE just because[b] a person is from a different ethnic group[/b]?!?! lol. I hope ur manly chic is reading this. grin
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by ChinenyeN(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2010
Andre, when a monkey scrambles around at night, shouting and making noise, one would think that the forest is in uproar. Ke aa mbunu hnwe ma esi adi-aagba ya thithi l'ihnu ohna. Esigh m ikho uka emee hnwe ke.

.NET that is the reason I address EzeUche. There really is no overlooking his comments. There is no overlooking EzeUche, because he is the kind of person who needs to be addressed openly and directly, so as to avoid gross misconceptions. Aside from that, he proudly attacks my group consciousness, and I choose not to sit back and allow such to continue.

Now, that aside, I've made it clear several times that I'm all for resolving this Aba issue. After all, it directly affects me and my people. So I'm always interested in seeing proposed solutions.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Dawgpound: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2010
Too many knuckle heads n this thread. grin I'm enjoying NL.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Dawgpound: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2010
Whats going on in Aba should be an embarrassment to all of us. I don't know much about the Ngwa people but if they make up the majority of the native in that town then they have to arrest the situation quick. I'm not from there tho my father once lived there.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by rhymz(m): 5:09am On Jun 12, 2010
My room mate just came back from Aba on wednesday, and he gave me quite some new info about the goings. According to him, the whole thing has some political undertones, thesame surge had happened earlier on in Umuohia before it was even taken to Aba and their Modus operandi was thesame. They will first write to the establishment they are going to rob and then go ahead to act on it. He said those banks that were robbed in Aba were sent letters before they were robbed, even the police headquarters recieved thesame threatening letters. The latest establishment that was issued one such letter was PHCN, he said after that, PHCN did not give light again Until he left Aba on wednesday.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 12, 2010
rhymz:

My room mate just came back from Aba on wednesday, and he gave me quite some new info about the goings. According to him, the whole thing has some political undertones, thesame surge had happened earlier on in Umuohia before it was even taken to Aba and their Modus operandi was thesame. T[b]hey will first write to the establishment they are going to rob and then go ahead to act on it. He said those banks that were robbed in Aba were sent letters before they were robbed, even the police headquarters recieved thesame threatening letters[/b]. The latest establishment that was issued one such letter was PHCN, he said after that, PHCN did not give light again Until he left Aba on wednesday.
Because the police are in on it.

I mean, how can the headquarters know what WILL happen, and yet do nothing to stop it? Did they send cops to patrol the area after receiving the letter?
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 5:15am On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Because the police are in on it.

I mean, how can the headquarters know what WILL happen, and yet do nothing to stop it? Did they send cops to patrol the area after receiving the letter?

Abia State is going down the drain. Glad my family left for Port Harcourt.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 12, 2010
EzeUche:

Abia State is going down the drain. Glad my family left for Port Harcourt.
Hey sexy,

Just to let you know. . . . Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

If it's not curbed in Abia, trust me, it'll spread.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Hey sexy,

Just to let you know. . . . Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

If it's not curbed in Abia, trust me, it'll spread.

Hopefully it wont spread.

Igbos will soon be fleeing in droves to the West. People in the West are afraid to go back home. It is disgraceful.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2010
EzeUche:

Hopefully it wont spread.

Igbos will soon be fleeing in droves to the West. People in the West are afraid to go back home. It is disgraceful.
Dont worry, Yorubaland "welcomes", if it ever spreads.

And that's why you dont sit back and enjoy your comfort while another zone is being threatened. Crimes do not discriminate,
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Chiuba: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2010
sad Aba needs prayers or else all banks in Aba will loose its customers.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by rhymz(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2010
Fact is that, if this kind of trend is not curbed, it would spread to other neighbouring states, already, some months ago, my elder sister's friend that works for Diamond bank in Owerre complained that bankers were being targeted for kidnapp. And when these banks pay such ransom, it was deducted from their own Salaries. As a result many of them close early and don't walk alone for fear of being kidnapped. Thank God the situation is different now, however, if this ugly orgy in Abia state is not nipped in the bud, it might spread like wild fire to her neihgbours and eventually to the west, that is very true. Like sb has already alluded to that fact, let us just pray FG is not resting on it oars. I read the issue of security in the SE region took centre stage at a security council meeting convened by the President. More troops from some northern states have been redeployed to the SE with Aba taking the most. Let us pray for some security improvement. Meanwhile, make I call my relatives in Umuohia, make I know whether them don secure my aunt's release jare!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Emmanog(f): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2010
May God forbid bad thing,there is a guy who said dat aba is the head quater of ci=riminality YES i agreed with him could you people imagine that we those who are outside the country hustling we are even afraid to come back to our fatherland dats so shameful.why cant the federal gouverment do something if the state gouverment cant do anything.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by exago(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
Just wish you guys can stop this non***** and talk proper
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by exago(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
Just wish you guys can stop this non***** and talk proper on how to better this sphere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confusion Over 'death' Of Abu Qaqa 11 / Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.