Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex (7874 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Zebedee(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2007
based on the NIGERIAN and African culture, if you caught your daughter having sex with her boyfriend in your home. what would you do?
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by mamaput(f): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2007
Depends on the tribe not so.
From forcing them to get married to stoning everything is possible
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by OmoEko1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
There is nothing you can do now, u should warn her that if she get pregnant u are kicking her out.

This are the reason why parents should be close to their children and also talk to them about sex education., anyway is to late now, now u just have to advice and talk to her. And don't curse at her or yell because that will make the matter worst.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Coco29(f): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

There is nothing you can do, now u should have to warn her that if she get pregnant u are kicking her out.

now why would any parent do that undecided
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by OmoEko1(f): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2007
Coco29:

now why would any parent do that undecided
trust me African parents will, it like a disgrace to the family and community.
they will feel humiliated
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Coco29(f): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
wow when i got pregnant my mother took me too a private hospital, making sure i was ok, i was showered with love,
although she was quite disappointed.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2007
Guess we're raised with the thought of not disappointing our parents.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by OmoEko1(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
There is nothing like showing love or affection.
The girl will be damn lucky with her parent doesn't disowned her, but they might later change their minds.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2007
I wouldnt exactly wanna spend money raising my daughter and her random kid either.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Radiant(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

There is nothing you can do now, u should warn her that if she get pregnant u are kicking her out.

I've never seen a family disown their own daughter because she got pregnant outside wedlock undecided
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Radiant(f): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2007
What can I do if I catch her having sex in my home? Is it different if she's doing it outside my home? undecided

Bring her closer to me and advise her. What else?
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by SweetT1: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2007
I will first cut the phone line where she can't call the police, then i would get a very strong belt and begin lash the boy for yansh. The problem is not that he's screwing my daughter but that he has the gut to do it in my own house. To me, that's very disrespectful. Don't he have a place of his own? if he doesn't then he has no business messing with pregnacy ! My daughter is most definitely grounded for months.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by OmoEko1(f): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2007
@sweet T
But doesn't slove the issue and that doesn't mean she will stop having sex.
They are gonna found a place to do it.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by SweetT1: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2007
@Omo Eko
You right Baby, but atleast they get the point. The things that you don't see or hear doesn't bother you. What she does outside home does not bother me but when she bring that sh!^ to my house, trouble go start O.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by SweetT1: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2007
I wish that anytime you have a daughter, there is a mechanism that you can program that a point or mark shows on your daughter's forehead everytime she screws a boy until she's 18.

2 Likes

Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Radiant(f): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2007
Sweet T, you sure you in planet Earth? You reason like . . . undecided
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Busta(f): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
@topic,

how old is the daughter we're talkin bout here?
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by ima1(f): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2007
Radiant:

I've never seen a family disown their own daughter because she got pregnant outside wedlock undecided

oh trust me my dad will, if something like that ever happened.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by SweetT1: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2007
@Radiant
I know but i'm only wishing !
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Radiant(f): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2007
ima1:

oh trust me my dad will, if something like that ever happened.

I've heard this times without number but it NEVER happend.

You dad can only threaten you with that but when it actaully happens, that's when you'll know blood is thicker than water.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Zebedee(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2007
Radiant:

I've heard this times without number but it NEVER happend.

You dad can only threaten you with that but when it actaully happens, that's when you'll know blood is thicker than water.

forget matter, some dads could be mean you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by gmcln(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
Why will my daughter bring a man (u call it boyfriend) to my home?
When my daughters were in college, they don't even catch a ride home during
college breaks with a boy, much less come home with one. I pay the student loans and the house mortgage,
that is why i make the rules. They all graduate now, bought their own homes now they can have how ever they want.
Sorry Aim just a father.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by OmoEko1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2007
gmcln:

Why will my daughter bring a man (u call it boyfriend) to my home?
When my daughters were in college, they don't even catch a ride home during
college breaks with a boy, much less come home with one. I pay the student loans and the house mortgage,
that is why i make the rules. They all graduate now, bought their own homes now they can have how ever they want.
Sorry Aim just a father.
anyway strict parents like u are the ones their children get out of hands, sneak out of the house and get pregnant.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by tafari(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
ferlie, mania.
where av you been?
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by tafari(m): 12:05am On Mar 28, 2007
you are a goat and cray fish. grin grin
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Everbright(f): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2007
I will send hjer to a military school grin grin
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by osegwu(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2007
I don't want to think about it. don't know what I wiil.

If I have daughter good but I i don't have better.

Still me
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by Radiant(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
Zebedee:

forget matter, some dads could be mean you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me Mister, what don't you get in my previous posts? I said I've heard it a million times but it has never happened. It's just a mere threat!!!

Got it now?
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by numbers: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2007
I'll will personally design and install a vaginal lock on her and the only key would be my thumb print, grin grin ;Djust hope I'll never have to,
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by mamaput(f): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2007
numbers are you not afraid to torch your daughters something when putting that lock.
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by kaydee(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2007
Cane ma daughter in ma crib That boy will get 100 lashes of koboko on that nail he waz using to "chook chook" ma daughter. Then ma daughter will get 100lashes everyday for a month. Nonsense!!!
Re: If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex by busygirl(f): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2007
ah kaydee, You're exagerrating, u can't beat ur daughter 100lashes everyday for a month ------u'll get tired grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. / Angry Undergraduate Shocks The Entire Nation After Sleeping With Married Man / I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.