Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? (7506 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / "She Had Sex With Her Friend A Night To Her Wedding With A Pastor" / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Epiphanus20(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
What will you do if your pregnant wife wakes you up by 12:45am to tell you "Honey, I want to eat Pigeon".
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by pyyxxaro: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
I would give her mosquito to eat instead , because its protein cool

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
The angry response i will give her sef will quench the strange appetite. Pregnancy is not madness.

Waking me up to ask for food in d midnight is not too much for a pregnant woman..it happens but asking me what u know is not possible at that time, if she can't eat what is at home, then she shd deactivate the appetite or I'll do it for her.

23 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by habsydiamond(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Na to shot her to sleep with the gun used for keeping wild animals unconscious

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by obiorathesubtle: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's If I wake up..

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by ennyjay72(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
That's If I wake up..
na so u like sleep reach
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by obiorathesubtle: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
ennyjay72:
na so u like sleep reach

I slept through the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

Try me..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
I will tell her am going to hunt for it right away,leave the bed room,go to the sitting room and sleep there.simple

17 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by odogwubiafra: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
One very hot deliverance slap will be enough for the pigeon spirit to find it's way out.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Biacan... Ask me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
Biacan... Ask me
Honey I want to eat pigeon lipsrsealed cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
lmao..

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lmao..
Go and get it embarassed

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Epiphanus20(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The angry response i will give her sef will quench the strange appetite. Pregnancy is not madness.

Waking me up to ask for food in d midnight is not too much for a pregnant woman..it happens but asking me what u know is not possible at that time, if she can't eat what is at home, then she shd deactivate the appetite or I'll do it for her.
You are being too mean, why not tell " honey, I no see Pigeon but you fit manage 2 monkey? remember monkey get Ebola?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Go and get it embarassed
I will just leave you alone in the house
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Epiphanus20(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
I can't see any Pigeon, you fit manage Mosquito?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Epiphanus20:
You are being too mean, why not tell " honey, I no see Pigeon but you fit manage 2 monkey? remember monkey get Ebola?
Now that's more mean! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
I will just leave you alone in the house
Leave who shocked you reach undecided as a man you need to be humble when your wife is pregnant those are tempting times cause she might do things she has not done before if the baby kicks she'll shout at you call you names...... all this are happening because of the pain she's having then that's where you need to be more tolerable....... ask married men they know what I'm talking about...... airforce will soon experience this..... hope it helps cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Leave who shocked you reach undecided as a man you need to be humble when your wife is pregnant those are tempting times cause she might do things she has not done before if the baby kicks she'll shout at you call you names...... all this are happening because of the pain she's having then that's where you need to be more tolerable....... ask married men they know what I'm talking about...... airforce will soon experience this..... hope it helps cool
na only you dey carry belle?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
na only you dey carry belle?
When you dey nack
you nor remember undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by spencekat(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
I will laugh for minutes and tell her that two of us can go looking for it.If she is willing to go with me at that time of the night,so be it. Pregnancy can really come with unimaginable desires.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
When you dey nack
you nor remember undecided
no be only me enjoy the nacking na

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
no be only me enjoy the nacking na
But nah you release put undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
I will ask her women that are single mums or baby mama's, who went through pregnancy stages without the man around. Are they dead? Or they didn't deliver their children exactly 9months?
So if she can't do without pigeon by this time of the night?
sorry deal with it, am off to bed.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
I don finish my work na.. Ur work na to carry the belle.. Nothing concern me.. When I been dey nack, na u dash me energy?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by mikejj(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin maybe our baby in her womb is asking to eat pigeon.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by mikejj(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
biacan:
grin thank God say me no release put.kiki biacan u no well
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
I don finish my work na.. Ur work na to carry the belle.. Nothing concern me.. When I been dey nack, na u dash me energy?
This is the right time to prove that you're a man undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by biacan(f): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin thank God say me no release put.kiki biacan u no well
You dey mind am when him dey nack with all the favourite styles I give am him no remember undecided wen him eyes dey roll,him body dey shiver him dey shout like who don win Jack pot he come release him nor remember say nah together we make the baby undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Rayfield: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Becoming a Man encompases all the machoness and exertion of dorminance.
You have to understand people, mostly women psychology to thrive in marriage.
A Pregnant woman's emotion changes like a Clock. (If you are not patient as a man during this period, you may run away from your own house because of her emotional inbalance).
All through that period, as a man, you have to play along. Sometimes, instead of saying a dirct NO that can cause World War Two in your marriage, there are better ways to say NO without being direct. Just Agree to Disagree or just use your sense of humour and change the subject to something more interesting (example, "You're the most sexiest fair/dark complexion pregnant woman I have ever seen. This your biggy tommy is so romantic...").
Women love kind words that are True!

I learn this from my Mum and Dad when I was growing up.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by Immanueladebol(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

I slept through the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

Try me..
Alah di nu di nu din

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
This is the right time to prove that you're a man undecided
biko when is the right time to prove that you are a woman? Is it not by getting pregnant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.