Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja (40201 Views)

Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by AlexJ1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by justokey(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
So Sad so so sad
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by BeijinDossier: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
GOD BLESS GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by doctokwus: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
The government:"she is being sponsored by the opposition".
Never imagined even in my worst dreams that I would see a government 10x worse than that of Jonathan.
Corruption,nepotism,clannishness,divisiveness,repression of freedom of speech,daily blood letting all round the country,suppression of social media,lies and propaganda,are all the hallmarks of this government.

5 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
tinsel:

please Jonathan era is gone. We must commend every person campaigning to stop Buhari from coming back because it will be a disaster for Nigeria.
it is late already! oh you think it was for nothing that Buhari imposed his kinsmen in sensitive security and electoral positions?? I will sit back and watch you all use your PVC...Goodluck with that...

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
See that officer dragging her placard with her , Smh
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by taiwolomo1: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Kyllahmc(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cyynthialove:
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God punish terrorist Buhari.
I'm loving your profile baby girl... Love your openness and personality. keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Madam Oby Ezekwesili never see anything yet, she follow put us into this mess we are in, so she's taking her own share. Rubbish!!!
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by obailala(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
She thinks it's Jonathan's era where she had freedom of speech. Let her enjoy the change she aggressively campaigned for. I remember the insults she meted out on Jonathan in a bid to please buhari.
Officer, throw her away from there. Check her phone too, she for be yahoo yahoo somebody.
JONATHANIANS!

Get over it bro, Jonathan is gone and won't come back.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Josh1000: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I was so sad yesterday, I unconsciously drew a map of southern Nigeria. Let's get serious now, if these killings continue and Miyetti Allah who are apparent terrorist continue they may bring the fight to your doorstep
if you are not moved or think you are safe you have a Problem

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by phlopholly: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand why open used the word harassing, she is trying to gain unauthorized entry into a restricted area and the security agents are supposed to sitdon dey look?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Sirjamo: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
From the images above, she must have attempted to cross the security barricade.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by meccuno: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's no time for blame
These are perilous times
All hands must be on deck to restore sanity back to our polity..... A full blown tyrant is in power
Go get your PVCs
Lend your voice to stop evil
its too late bro.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by AZeD1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
She thinks it's Jonathan's era where she had freedom of speech. Let her enjoy the change she aggressively campaigned for. I remember the insults she meted out on Jonathan in a bid to please buhari.
Officer, throw her away from there. Check her phone too, she for be yahoo yahoo somebody.
So who is she pleasing with this protest?

Also can you point out were she campaigned for the APC?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by zinizta: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
what rubbish!!!!!! what kind of over zealousness is this ?

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Xkalaban(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
sad And there was a country angry

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by eyeview: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
AZeD1:

So who is she pleasing with this protest?

Also can you point out were she campaigned for the APC?
Find out who the key note speaker was in 2014 at the formation of the apc. It was her

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by HomeOfMe(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
zoba88:
Earlier today,I reported that Oby Ezekwesili embarked on a sole protest in Abuja over killing of innocent citizens in Plateau State by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Below are photos of security agents harassing Oby Ezekwesili.Unconfirmed report also has it that she came to court in solidarity with Senator Enyinnanya Abaribe.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-security-agents-harassing-oby.html
A former minister of education. Nigeria is not worth dying for,people have been talking and protesting year in year out,nothing has changed. Where's late Gani Fawehinmi and Fela Ransome-Kuti today? They're dead. What didn't they say or do because of Nigeria,at the end of the day what happened,they were thrown into jail.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
shameless womam
enjoy ur change.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's no time for blame
These are perilous times
All hands must be on deck to restore sanity back to our polity..... A full blown tyrant is in power
Go get your PVCs
Lend your voice to stop evil

But how can you win this man ,because they are planning to rig big with foreigners and underage voters ,and the Pvc is being kept away and stored with them ,people cannot access it for days .They have more pvcs with them in the north
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by educhigo: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
oby your cup don full
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by eyeview: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
silenze:

so it is better that we condemn someone who has realized and is fighting her mistakes?
It's not a mistake when you were presented with all the indices that projected that this will happen and you ignored it to regret later. It's not mistake, it's foolishness.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by losak9111(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
highqueen:
no freedom of speech or protest In this tyranny of a govt.

this country is for animals,no regard for human beings.

God should punish anybody supporting this evil govt.
nobody stop u from any protest but u must get police permission and sign police undertaken, lobatan
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
zoba88:
Earlier today,I reported that Oby Ezekwesili embarked on a sole protest in Abuja over killing of innocent citizens in Plateau State by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Below are photos of security agents harassing Oby Ezekwesili.Unconfirmed report also has it that she came to court in solidarity with Senator Enyinnanya Abaribe.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-security-agents-harassing-oby.html

yeye woman, this is not Jonathan era where you talk anyhow
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Maket: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
BBOG no result
Red card movement.... We are waiting the result
Crisis protest now, hmm Na only this woman get liver for this country ne? She needs support.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Cowbuhari: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
LAW OF RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE PLAYING OUT IN BENUE-PLATEAU

Where is Gowon?
Your comrade in crime has turned your state and entire region to a killing field.
Yoruba will be next, after 2019 elections.

All those that conspired against Biafra then and conspire against IPOB now will suffer. They can't escape what is coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by bigpicture001: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Why is she deceiving herself?
Who said that Buhari isn't working on finding the killers and their sponsors so they can be quickly sent to hell through their unavoidable death penalty?

Although Buhari isn't making me happy with the lack of security in this country.
Let's endeavor to uphold peace and unity in this country and avoid evil IPOB AND PDP
...checked ur post and saw just one like.....ur alone on this man!
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
shut up!!
How is he a tyrant?

Ask yourself
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
I laugh so hard whenever I hear we practise democracy in Nigeria... this is called demonstration of crazy government etc.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by doctokwus: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
silenze:

believe me Bro, if this woman was to quit her protests today, she has done her own best for a better democracy than you and I may ever get to. imagine her protesting alone out there, harassed by the security agencies and that doesn't mar or even slow her down in any way. she deserves all the respect she can get.
Don't mind them.
A woman trying to galvanize easily hoodwinked,chicken hearted people to protest injustice and some nitwits have the guts to condemn her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF / N2.6trn Govt Deposits In 20,000 Bank Accounts To Be Closed This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.