Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja (40202 Views)

Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by MORNDEW(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
What's with Nairaland and their uneducated comments sef? I see some say we were warned. Abeg o I wan ask, what should we have done in 2015 elections?

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy
eyeview:
She thinks it's Jonathan's era where she had freedom of speech. Let her enjoy the change she aggressively campaigned for. I remember the insults she meted out on Jonathan in a bid to please buhari.
Officer, throw her away from there. Check her phone too, she for be yahoo yahoo somebody.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by sandra50(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Why is she deceiving herself?
Who said that Buhari isn't working on finding the killers and their sponsors so they can be quickly sent to hell through their unavoidable death penalty?

Although Buhari isn't making me happy with the lack of security in this country.
Let's endeavor to uphold peace and unity in this country and avoid evil IPOB AND PDP

Make God punish you..your Fulani hendsmen brother killers and the hand you used to type this bullshit.
Who is looking for the killers and who and who should come together and build peace?for how many years have we been trying to keep peace in this country while your killer brothers are busy killing the Innocent?

You think by making a dead man(abiola)hero will make his soul rest in peace after you guys killed him?no..the only thing that will have abiola have peace where ever he is is to restore democracy which he sacrificed his life for.
PDP kill you there..as if they are the problems we are facing in Nigeria.cow.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Crossguy: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Let her enjoy the change she voted for, no mercy for her, she personal insult GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
zoba88:
Earlier today,I reported that Oby Ezekwesili embarked on a sole protest in Abuja over killing of innocent citizens in Plateau State by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Below are photos of security agents harassing Oby Ezekwesili.Unconfirmed report also has it that she came to court in solidarity with Senator Enyinnanya Abaribe.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-security-agents-harassing-oby.html

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by sandra50(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
shut up!!
How is he a tyrant?

I'm sure he will become one by the time they kill your mother and they will kill her soon so you will know how it feels for a loved one to be killed.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by somehow: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
All these useless overzealous security agents. Who sent them to do this or will one woman cause any violent protest? The president is not even in Aso rock yet they are doing this.

If i was the president, i will simply sack each and everyone of the security agents shown above.

She has the right to protest peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by somehow: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
GOD BLESS GEJ

For what exactly? Seems you have a short memory.

Forgotten Ojota park?
Forgotten the NASS shutdown?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by chimexdnice1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Why is she deceiving herself?
Who said that Buhari isn't working on finding the killers and their sponsors so they can be quickly sent to hell through their unavoidable death penalty?

Although Buhari isn't making me happy with the lack of security in this country.
Let's endeavor to uphold peace and unity in this country and avoid evil IPOB AND PDP

oga be in one side. a country without security is that one a country? this isn't about IPOB OR PDP. call a spade a spade and be on one side.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by cyprex: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't know where this her protest is taking place.
However I know that whether in time of protest or in time of peace, certain areas are restricted.
From the look of things and the red/white lump of bricks, the area is certainly restricted.

Protest apart, she may have some explanations to make as lone protest are rare here. Who even said her mission is simply to protest?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by perdollar(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
we should b careful wt wat we wish for. she campaigned for buhari
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by AZeD1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:

Find out who the key note speaker was in 2014 at the formation of the apc. It was her
Did you listen to the keynote?
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by AdamuAudu: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
highqueen:
no freedom of speech or protest In this tyranny of a govt.

this country is for animals,no regard for human beings.

God should punish anybody supporting this evil govt.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by billgatexp(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
shut up!!
How is he a tyrant?

I remember occupy Nigeria protests at least no security harassed you. Fools following a tyrant Shepard

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by sandra50(f): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
phlopholly:
I don't understand why open used the word harassing, she is trying to gain unauthorized entry into a restricted area and the security agents are supposed to sitdon dey look?

God punish you and the restricted area

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by NdiaraIGBO: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
immhotep:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo

Shut up there!
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by bebanky: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
shut up!!
How is he a tyrant?

Idiot...God punish your generation
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by webizone(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
somehow:
All these useless overzealous security agents. Who sent them to do this or will one woman cause any violent protest? The president is not even in Aso rock yet they are doing this.

If i was the president, i will simply sack each and everyone of the security agents shown above.

She has the right to protest peacefully.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Sarkin: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
sandra50:

I'm sure he will become one by the time they kill your mother and they will kill her soon so you will know how it feels for a loved one to be killed.

the apple of the devil's eyes. What you have said won't befall even your mother but you.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Habeyy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
silenze:

believe me Bro, if this woman was to quit her protests today, she has done her own best for a better democracy than you and I may ever get to. imagine her protesting alone out there, harassed by the security agencies and that doesn't mar or even slow her down in any way. she deserves all the respect she can get.
rightly said brother
She has done alot
Whether she support Buhari or not in 2015 is immaterial
This Gestapo style of government and treatment melted on her is a big call on the Civil Nigerian polulace
This is Nigeria indeed
Let us join hands in exposing the dictatorial tendencies of this "regime"

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Sarkin: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
...checked ur post and saw just one like.....ur alone on this man!
ok
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Sarkin: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
AceRoyal:

I was expecting this and I didn't have to wait to long to see it.....
From your statement, you know this country is gradually turning into a war zone but because of your myopic political/religious sentiments you will not plainly admit it!

Nigerians I'm afraid that winter isn't coming, it's already upon us. Brace yourself people!

May God help Nigeria and Nigerians in this perilous times and save us from people like you,who will not stand for the truth against all odds.

I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders!
AMEN
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by somehow: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
webizone:
How old are you?

When you grow up, you can ask again.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Habeyy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
If this can happen in Abuja
Why should we then be so surprised about what this government can do in remote areas and hinterlands
God pls,help us
2019 will be massive
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Pesuzok(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
phlopholly:
I don't understand why open used the word harassing, she is trying to gain unauthorized entry into a restricted area and the security agents are supposed to sitdon dey look?

Exactly my thoughts, I just wonder why we Nigerians are like it. I just want to give up hope.

Is it that she wont be noticed if she stopped at fed. sec.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by anigold(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
She thinks it's Jonathan's era where she had freedom of speech. Let her enjoy the change she aggressively campaigned for. I remember the insults she meted out on Jonathan in a bid to please buhari.
Officer, throw her away from there. Check her phone too, she for be yahoo yahoo somebody.
I am beginning to see the sincerity of her campaign against bad Governance am still finding it hard to forgive her for what she did to the most democratic leaders this country has ever produce..

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Dareal90s(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
Common shut d f*ck up, because she voted for change then she shldnt talk again, she has d right to talk to d government she campaigned for if they ain't doing what she expected of them to do, if u have nothing sensible to say go nd sleep.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
This Plateau killing is a bad omen for Buhari.

Ezekwelisi lone walk is manifestation of the public anger

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Talknochip(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Only God in heaven will bless this woman for all her contributions to humanity!... U can hat.e her all u can, or call her all the names u can think of, but she is doing what (we) d youths are suppose to b doing.. She is an epitome of intelligence, courage and compassion!

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by purplekayc(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Peaceful protect nah crime?
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by sandra50(f): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:

the apple of the devil's eyes. What you have said won't befall even your mother but you.

Because I'm not in support of the Innocent souls being killed daily it never come near me nor my home but because you are in support of the killing it will visit every member of your family if you don't change.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Billygee2u: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
that serves her right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.