Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Nigeria Government Have Failed The People Of Middle Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Government Have Failed The People Of Middle Belt (282 Views)

Why Does The Federal Government Have To Declare Public Holidays? / How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? / Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Government Have Failed The People Of Middle Belt by KenOne: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is obvious that the government of Nigeria over the years have failed in their primary responsibility of securing lives and property. Where others failed president Buhari can not afford to fail, i repeat he can not afford to fail in protecting lives and properties.

Fulani herdsmen and people of Middle Belt crisis have being a long age issue from 1999 as i could remember but festering under Buhari is what i don't understand, because the perpetrators of these killings are Fulani herdsmen the tribes men of president Buhari and it makes it more dangerous to him and his government which he does not understand.

There are some school of thought that says president Buhari is weak to act because he's a Fulani man, that he was quick to act on IPOB but slow to act in bringing to justice these herdsmen killing unarmed and innocent people of Nigeria across the Middle Belt more especially.

I am beginning to align myself with the same school of thought that believe president Buhari is shielding, protecting his tribes men from facing justice. Let me add to what makes me believe so. Don Wanney killed over 20 persons returning home from pass over night church on the 1st of January 2018 and within a month he was tracked down by the DSS, Army and killed.

But Fulani herdsmen started wrecking havoc on a daily basis same as Don Wanney from 1st January 2018 at Kaduna, Benue, Taraba and Plateau yet the masterminders of these killings are yet to be apprehended, mean while Don Wanney has being killed.

I want to believe that the Army, DSS, Police Airforce knows what to do to get the perpetrators of this devilish killings to book but president Buhari is yet to show to the security agencies that he wants to end these killings and bring those killers to book, Amaechi t at least to give the people of Benue,Taraba and Plateau justice.

In a country where over 200 persons were killed at a go, and no marching order from the president to the police to fish out those behind the killings dead or alive, no wonder Nigeria is regarded as a killing field since 1999 irrespective of any government and party in power.

SOLUTION To Problem long term:

1) Nigerians to join hands and hand over power to some one from Benue, Taraba or Plateau the Tiv, Idoma, Bacham or Berom tribe the farming tribe more especially as president i believe a final solution will be martialled out why do i say so two president from South in the name of OBJ and GEJ they couldn't end the killings in the Middle Belt.
2) Never again will a Fulani man ever rule Nigeria because sentiment of they are my tribes men will always be there whenever they commit crime of such and their love for cow that makes them to equate live of a human being to a cow.
Re: How Nigeria Government Have Failed The People Of Middle Belt by Blackfire(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Middle belt enjoy your ride in the a.bokis cow...

5more years to go.

(1) (Reply)

God!!! Let These Killings Stop / Plateau Killings: Apc Governors To Visit Communities Within the state. / Stop The Killings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.