Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? (1767 Views)

Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance / The Wedding Of Prince Uche Secondus' Daughter Witnessed By Many PDP Juggernauts / Many PDP Leaders In Delta State Have Agreed To Join APC Soon – Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nanorest: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2020
You all are saying end bad government but will never condem PDP government. All of them are saints to you. All you pray for is for PDP to take over every states which means APC is the bad government. Now it is clear that PDP are the sponsors of endsars movement

2 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Nanorest:
You all are saying end bad government but will never condem PDP government. All of them are saints to you. All you pray for is for PDP to take over every states which means APC is the bad government. Now it is clear that PDP are the sponsors of endsars movement
[/s]
trash trash trash
stale gibberish
claptrap and stupid trash

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by FlordFlorez(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Very insensitive. angry

12 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nanorest: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stale gibberish
claptrap and stupid trash

I see you praising PDP governors when they support the protest but call it eye service when APC governor does same

2 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Dominion202: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:
[s]You all are saying end bad government but will never condem PDP government. All of them are saints to you. All you pray for is for PDP to take over every states which means APC is the bad government. Now it is clear that PDP are the sponsors of endsars movement[/s]

Will you clean that rubbish you just typed?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Romanoff(f): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:

You are so dumb beyond redemption. Your mediocrity has refused to let you see that this is beyond political parties. When Sowore came to join protesters in Abuja, wasn't he disgracefully sent away?

Many other people like you that brought this government upon us have woken up to demand good governance and an overhaul of this system of government cause it is not working but you no wan get sense.

Police reforms and a reform for Nigeria is partisan to you?

Think of your children and their children, is this the kind of life you want for them?

Are you living to the best of your potential, the life you're living now, is it the best you can do?

Try get sense now.

Any youth that is not in support of this struggle should be donated to a cadaver farm.

16 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by neonly: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Pdp was bad we all know but at least we had food and fair health care
But apc is pure evil under apc I have seen the unimaginable things in my life time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nanorest: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2020
neonly:
Pdp was bad we all know but at least we had food and fair health care
But apc is pure evil under apc I have seen the unimaginable things in my life time

I am right after all

1 Like

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nanorest: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Romanoff:

You are so dumb beyond redemption. Your mediocrity has refused to let you see that this is beyond political parties. When Sowore came to join protesters in Abuja, wasn't he disgracefully sent away?

Many other people like you that brought this government upon us have woken up to demand good governance and an overhaul of this system of government cause it is not working but you no wan get sense.

Think of your children and their children, is this the kind of life you want for them?

Are you living to the best of your potential, the life you're living now, is it the best you can do?

Try get sense now.

Any youth that is not in support of this struggle should be donated to a cadaver farm.

You are the dumbest. Tell me your party if not PDP.
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by joyandfaith: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:

some people are brainless. sponsored protests cannot last for 1 week.most successful protests and revolutions in history were spontaneous and uncoordinated. try to learn history

12 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by KaluwisxPRO: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Did anyone stop you from protesting against PDP Bad Government....? Nigeria as it is need to be restructured, but at least the Nepotism during the PDP Era was not as bare as it is right now. Dollar is 2x the rate it was during the same PDP Era and yet you think everything is okay.

We as a country basically import %70 of what we consume including %95 of the Automobiles and mechanical engines we have in Nigeria.

Dollar is being subsidized for the elites who’s got upper hand on the single trade window to access the USD below $400. During the supposed PDP era, everyone had Access to USD.

Sometimes we just need to keep quiet if we have nothing meaningful to say.

4 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Romanoff:

Try get sense now.

hahaha! romanoff. They would never understand. To them it is sill PDP vs APC or north vs south. Thats why when you call out this government they will say people also died during the previous era. And some of them are educated sha

They're a lost cause.

5 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by teampregar(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Fool still thinks its APC vs. PDP. Its LEADERS vs. YOUTHS

7 Likes

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Romanoff(f): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:

You are the dumbest. Tell me your party if not PDP.

My party is not PDP. I've never voted in any election even though I have a PVC because of our whack electoral laws. I love very far from my polling unit and there's no movement on election Day. Watching CNN now and seeing how easy it is to vote in America and New Zealand makes me weep for this nation. The electoral laws intentionally disenfranchises more than half the voting population.

Are you hearing INEC doing voters registration now? It is when it's 3 months to election that they'll start fire brigade voters registration making people queue up at 2am to get registered. Many people go to places far from their house just to register and on election Day they can't vote.

The procurement website the government allocated 1.5 billion for can be done by many Nigerian youths for 1.5% of the 1.5 billion. The rest can be used for better welfare for police officers.

Uncle, just wake up or ask God to give you wisdom cause you're obviously deficit in it.

1 Like

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by tobechi20(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nanorest: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2020
teampregar:
Fool still thinks its APC vs. PDP. Its LEADERS vs. YOUTHS

APC leaders Vs youth?
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Our brothers from the east are just hypocrites....
Look at how they are shielding nwafor the wicked sars and look at how they attacked Mc oluomo children

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Mathantics: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Nanorest:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Tumbulum: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:
I remember occupy Nigeria which was led by yout lord and savior buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2020
So OP you are comfortable with the way things are in this country? I wish you the condition of this country Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by streetsoldier1(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:

bMC media crew spotted, so this is all you could do for your 30k monthly. May you and your family reap what you sow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by fcb212: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2020
to answer this post using MATHEMATICALLY equation PDP=People Deceiving People party of nigeria (Common purpose looting)
APC=All Promises Cancel (common purpose suffering and looting )
APC+PDP=POLITIANS (LOOTERS)...............eq ....1
#END SARS# + #END SWAT, BAD GOVERNANC# = #NGYOUTH FUTURE....eq... 2
combining of equation 1& 2 solution
POLITIANS + #NGYOUTH FUTURE#=#RESTRUCTURING# #REVOLUTION#
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nanorest: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Look at how they are shielding nwafor the wicked sars and look at how they attacked Mc oluomo children

This is exactly what I am condemning
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by iboboyswag(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2020
To all of you trying hard to make this movement tribal, partisan or even religious. The thunder of 600years suffering will fall on all of you.

Young people are dying needlessly, North and South, across tribal and religious lines, and your best response is to toe the old lines of bigotry that the older generation bequeathed to you.

Shake off your shackle, You Fool!

Embrace change and join to push for a better Nigeria, if not for you, at least for your children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Nanorest:
[/s]

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by edoairways: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:

I am right after all
You are not right Mr . Was it PDP that sponsored the protest in Ughelli Delta state?
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by chamboy(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2020
KaluwisxPRO:
Did anyone stop you from protesting against PDP Bad Government....? Nigeria as it is need to be restructured, but at least the Nepotism during the PDP Era was not as bare as it is right now. Dollar is 2x the rate it was during the same PDP Era and yet you think everything is okay.

We as a country basically import %70 of what we consume including %95 of the Automobiles and mechanical engines we have in Nigeria.

Dollar is being subsidized for the elites who’s got upper hand on the single trade window to access the USD below $400. During the supposed PDP era, everyone had Access to USD.

Sometimes we just need to keep quiet if we have nothing meaningful to say.
you're a sell-out and gatekeeper
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by chamboy(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Anyone supporting PDP or APC, or rather comparing the lesser evil. Is just greedy self-serving low class tacky bigot.

1 Like

Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by naija4life247: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Nanorest:

Okay. Guy, check my posts. I am APC for ever because the useless PDP government brought us to this stage. However, this thing you type here nah nonsense without ingredients. Wrong post at the wrong time. Please remove this nonse now now now.
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by ejanla077: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM on the beat.. Thr hatred for Igbo is legendary
Re: How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? by 21cents: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Paid zombies from APC are trying so hard to force disunity within the youths that have shown resolve to get things right. this particular one is opening useless threads and trying to make the whole picture look like a PDP/APC thingy. if you quote me with respect to any political party, Devil will punish you.! go check pictures you mischievous devil, protesters are exercising their rights with the Nigerian flag and not giving a fuçk about any political party.

I'll implore everyone on this thread to refrain from commenting on this thread furthermore so that it can die a natural death.. thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Csp James Nwafor To Face Anambra Judicial Panel Tommorow. / Fulani v Yoruba: Example Why It Is Hard For Igbos To Trust Yorubas / Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.