Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (78859 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nicklaus619(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
See somebody's future wife o, chai. Her village people are really working on her casefile grin. Mumu girl
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by castrokins(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Soft, Just Soft! kiss
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by kinzation(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nawa o.. . her picture her life what's my own
just that i can't help but keep on staring at that back side like flat screen

VASELINE CREWS over to u
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by moorevic(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
After she don fvck finish abi
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by zolajpower: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nina and gifty who dull pass
And or Chloe ?
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by maestroferdi: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na mumu dey worry you.

Awon chicken brain...
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by SweetJoystick(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't only like it, I need to bang the body in the photo as well
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by artboll(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who is Gifty?
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by DanielsParker(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
okay
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Jessica555: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
U no serious
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by pemiakd: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
This girl is useless wahlahi
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Bigprick9inches: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
just when you think nina has done it all undecided
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Odey1997(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
stefanweeks:
Please make una help me

Just 15mins with this girl

Na samakwe

Nawah oh

1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Yemicrakz1: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who took the pictures
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by PotatoSalad(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Blob
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by stefanweeks: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Odey1997:

Nawah oh

Oshozondi grin
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by DonBenny77(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hoe-losho
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by LZAA: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
sorom4:
He is an ORIGINAL zombie
grin grin
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
She is almost my spec, I love what I see kiss
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by yahaya2014(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Its ur life..leave it the way u feel like but the question is some day u will be a mother and posterity will rob it on ur face...
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Kyllahmc(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
We don't you but we like the nude.. grin but try expose more next time, This isn't dude, cos I didn't see anything. try show us at least your nipples next time... Or even your pucci... it's not a big deal nii
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by frowland(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
omoadeleye:
Why will she harsh tagged God in her nude pic? She is really demented,

I think is the guy that banged hell outta her body snapped her

No be so God created us
Genesis told us Adam and Eve were roaming around naked! Before they disobeyed and covered up their body.
Meaning in holiness they were naked, and in sin they covered up. Unless you dont belive the book of the begining. Although I don't entirely agree on what was written there. What do I know
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by directonpc(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nina and gifty who dull pass
their fans cheesy
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by hushpapi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Parent train your kids with the words of your maker(God), so that they will treasure the body that produced kings,queens, prince,princess, President,governor,billionaires,millionaires,legends,heroes, and won’t expose it. The body of a woman is the biggest treasure on earth, any treasure you find on earth a woman produce people that got access to them. God bless every good parent that train their kids well
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by soso101: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
lilyheaven:
Don't call it nude , if you most call it nude: remove wrapper, show your breast and pubic hairs.

Guy ur head dey dia. make u give us full current, na half current she display so!
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
That body not sexy
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by ameh99: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
olosho...seeking attention and she calls this one nude...rubish! show us you front or just touch your toe and take the shot from behind, only then will I start taking you serously grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by ALAYORMII: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
OboOlora:
Ok

Phones are getting smarter and people dumber
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Over the weekend, Gifty attempted to break the internet with her naked bedroom photo which she shared on her IG page. Righteous Nigerians blasted her for posting such a photo online. She has now replied her crucifiers. Read her reply below

''Yes. You Are Entitled To Your Say, But The Question Is "How Psychologically Normal Are You In Terms Of Understanding Your Own Life".. PS: I f***ing please myself and no one else. You don't pay my bills, so take what you see. You don't like? Kindly Break your phone.
PIZA!!!!!..
#God
#Alisha?
#ThisIsAmerica??''

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/gifty-powers-blast-nigerians-criticizing-her-for-sharing-unclad-bedroom-photo/

I'm not sure her parents are alive.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by soso101: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
If you want make we like am, give us full coverage

Don't be showing us half yansh

true talk bro. make she open d toto make we see

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by mustafa006: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
She has now made her olosho business official

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.