Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (78861 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by cjscon(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
What pains is that after one man will now come and spend his hard earned money as dowry and keep a dog at home
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by cjscon(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
So this is someone future wife abi
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by ireke(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
I think I admire the fact that this girl is almost always at peace with her stupidity.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by boxypane(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Over the weekend, Gifty attempted to break the internet with her naked bedroom photo which she shared on her IG page. Righteous Nigerians blasted her for posting such a photo online. She has now replied her crucifiers. Read her reply below

''Yes. You Are Entitled To Your Say, But The Question Is "How Psychologically Normal Are You In Terms Of Understanding Your Own Life".. PS: I f***ing please myself and no one else. You don't pay my bills, so take what you see. You don't like? Kindly Break your phone.
PIZA!!!!!..
#God
#Alisha?
#ThisIsAmerica??''

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/gifty-powers-blast-nigerians-criticizing-her-for-sharing-unclad-bedroom-photo/

Someone, anybody needs to pour sense on this lady. Me brake my phone untop say u comot clothes dey show ur madness!!!
N did one will marry somebody ooo... Haba Father!!!!
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by omoadeleye(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
frowland:

No be so God created us
Genesis told us Adam and Eve were roaming around naked! Before they disobeyed and covered up their body.
Meaning in holiness they were naked, and in sin they covered up. Unless you dont belive the book of the begining. Although I don't entirely agree on what was written there. What do I know

Well she should keep her nude for only her and God instead of letting others to see it
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by segebase(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
stroking my D...omg......i don cum like 10x
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by soso101: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
moorevic:
After she don fvck finish abi

i concur with u bro. six inches dick just fire d totuwata finish. d firing come make 1 nut loose for medula oblongata

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Avater0147(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Omo this babe set sha. but i wonder for Nigerians sha. you people will always be the first to complain when somebody did something but if she ask for help to pay her bills now, all off una go hide una beautiful words and hide una self. if you don't pay someone bill, you don't have any right to judge that person. same thing is happening now to Cythia Morgan, her landlord is about to throw her out, all the people that are forming care that they love her and she should't expose her body to the world, where are you guys now??
Nigerians and busy body are like 5/6. Babe feel free to post what you like at least that is how you got your connect to pay your bill

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by soso101: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
segebase:
stroking my D...omg......i don cum like 10x

if she come show u d toto nko? u go come like 200times

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
I can bet that she smokes weed.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by frankmoney(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Trying too hard to be relevant
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by osteenbush(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Brainless fine girl
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Liberator007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Over the weekend, Gifty attempted to break the internet with her naked bedroom photo which she shared on her IG page. Righteous Nigerians blasted her for posting such a photo online. She has now replied her crucifiers. Read her reply below

''Yes. You Are Entitled To Your Say, But The Question Is "How Psychologically Normal Are You In Terms Of Understanding Your Own Life".. PS: I f***ing please myself and no one else. You don't pay my bills, so take what you see. You don't like? Kindly Break your phone.
PIZA!!!!!..
#God
#Alisha?
#ThisIsAmerica??''

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/gifty-powers-blast-nigerians-criticizing-her-for-sharing-unclad-bedroom-photo/

Her body, her nude, her puna. You don't like, unfollow her. You like, savor it and imagine knocking her. Simple
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by mamatwiny(f): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
When the brain is empty, the pussy suffers.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Halexgos3(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Don't mind them Joo, let me use this one to masturbate ����
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
This one is jus marketing herself for sugar daddiescheesy. If u really want to sell then go act blue filmcheesy.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by softboi24(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
yea dear.............. we live our life d way we want not fr anybdy
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by blazesam(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Babe ur own na play, i no knw hw this pix want take break silence for internet. Go naked oo let me see, atleast i go happy pass after which i go break my phone
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Maximus85(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
made4naijamusic:

PIZA!!!!!..
#God
#Alisha?
#ThisIsAmerica??''

And na pesin born dis one! O ma shey ooo.

This is a mental illness ooo. When you have no sound motive behind your actions.... You're mad.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Spainaman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tidi babaje tan to nidi nio da. ki ni temi nbe. gbor sohun.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
what kinda Ugly creature is this? sad
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
her butt is gonna smell horribilis
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looks like a hotel room.She just finished having hit with her man.
Sorry to say,most fine gels doesn't stay with one man.And they are infectious
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by mikaael(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nina and gifty who dull pass
dull get sense pass them
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Pitokwe(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
We will not break our head. E don tey wey we no say Ashewo no get shame.

Nothing new here
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by khvnggift(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
BBNaija 2k18 is finished Y wont she say rubbish. Wu was paying ur bills when U were contesting then. Awon oloshe
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by shizzle1: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
puresaint:
Nma Lara na iyi.... what a waste of beauty.
Eziokwu cry
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by dratine(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by fuckwell2080: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
hay olosho in disguise show us full Toto and ur sagging boobs.no show nairaland side.okpo.
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Haaa! I thought she said she's repentant now. Irrelevant oniranu grin
Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
LZAA:

Didnt see u on d plateau thread grin

He was in .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone by Seandisputed(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mtcheeew amateur nude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.