Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (61273 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maxtop(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
That headline looks ridiculous ...

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maiunguwar: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mejai(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Civil war 'lock and load'

make Una no come east o
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by bratan(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Two wrongs don't make a right!!! The best solution is the fulanis should leave. This is 2018, stop moving cows around the country and constituting nuisance. If people can protest by boycotting cow meat for fish and chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Y'all just wasting beef supposed to be consumed
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mogentle(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is purely staged. You can't fool us here. Only a bewitched fool will believe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
mustafa006:

This has nothing to do with religion it's just a matter of misunderstanding between two communities
It is.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Reelmii: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
see as they waste those cows
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Ganiyat72(f): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hassan88:
Nigeria 0....Argentina h1...
ZOOGERIA 0- 1 Agentina tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Babagy823: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Minjim:
Some people somewhere amongst us are working effortlessly destroy this country.
may God bless your brain, but some people will rather be trading blames on one ethic group to the other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by victorvezx(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
When Fulani strike back the media will get a news, this is not a news for now!!! I pity my country people.
The fulanis where the ones that stared this crisis. They used their cows to destroy farmers crops in that region, in retaliation, the farmers killed some of their cows, but the fulanis in total disregard for life, went to kill the people. So that was what sparked the violence. The fulanis where the aggressors

5 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Follygunners: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

The issue isn't who started, we need justice to everyone.

What sort of justice are you talking abt? When the FG isn't doing enough, then you do whatever you have to do to protect urself and community. These Hausas / Fulanis are becoming something else in this nation, I swear. How can a whole gov't of a nation of 200M pple can't fight this sort of terrorism?

Just imagine pple like Modu Sherriff walking freely among humans... For real? He should have been captured and killed long time ago.

I take it, you're an Hausa / Fulani angry

4 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by RaptorX: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
The only good Fulani is a dead Fulani, how come I am only seeing a few dead bodies. Those dead cows are more valuable than those Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Austema(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
You called them crimimal abi, if you relations are among the people killed in Jos, you would nt have said that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Babagy823: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
And how will this your statement bring an end to this menace? We cant continue to entertain attacks and reprisal attacks and still believe we will live to see tomorrow, this is about to become a full blown war.
victorvezx:

The fulanis where the ones that stared this crisis. They used their cows to destroy farmers crops in that region, in retaliation, the farmers killed some of their cows, but the fulanis in total disregard for life, went to kill the people. So that was what sparked the violence. The fulanis where the aggressors
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by talk2emma: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
E don dy start
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by salford1: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
The people are fighting back. No one has a monopoly of violence.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by IslamicRebel01: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Muslims and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mogentle(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:
Doesn't add up

Barely 2 days after herdsmen killed over 150 christains now we see a sudden killing of .cows and some supposed herdsmen ?

Hmmm to me it looks staged to make them also look like victims ....

I might be wrong , but you know what they say about a woman's intuition.

My two cents

Obviously fake.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by FatherJP(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Staged report. I have seen that first cow picture in a report before now.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Sijo01(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by goodnews777: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari is the biggest ritualist. He is using these bloody killings to stay alive. If the killings stop his health will deteriorate and he will die. Buhari is behind all these killings. A to Z

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by victorvezx(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Babagy823:
And how will this your statement bring an end to this menace? We cant continue to entertain attacks and reprisal attacks and still believe we will live to see tomorrow, this is about to become a full blown war.
I don't care if it become a full blown war, it will be the whole country or the whole Southern Nigeria and middle belt Vs the Fulani, they will be thought a lesson
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by akbahbah(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good news

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by FatherJP(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
They even lied more than necessary. Telling us the perpetrators attacked in military uniforms will not make the story credible and anything more than a lie it is.

Try again

4 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lies from fulani terrorists.
We are no fools to believe this fake arrangement to make-believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by hatedisplace: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
When Fulani strike back the media will get a news, this is not a news for now!!! I pity my country people.
those cows are damaging farmland

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
victorvezx:

Were you there?

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Lies from fulani terrorists.
We are no fools to believe this fake arrangement to make-believe.

So they killed themselves to make you believe?

4 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

Malam,your Fulani people are already an endangered specie in Nigeria. No thanks to the murderous activities of the herdsmen. Fulani will soon meet their waterloo in this country. It is just a matter of time.

You can strike back, just like you did in Plateau few days ago. But I assure you, you gonna pay for all these atrocities very, very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

So they killed themselves to make you believe?

People know how it's done.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by millionboi2: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
xcel20001:
E don set!!! Naija which way?
Buhari is an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.