Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (61020 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nackzy: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari loves stories like this

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by leofab(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
When Fulani strike back the media will get a news, this is not a news for now!!! I pity my country people.
you are insane.. when criminal are attacking us in the south; do we strike fulanis? By the way it’s their new tactics to first strike themselves before their target.. nasarawa on the radar now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by freshinko: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
There's too much blood in the land. BUHAR should resign oo

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by FoolishBoy419: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
When Fulani strike back the media will get a news, this is not a news for now!!! I pity my country people.

I never noticed it until after the recent incidents. Berome people have always killed muslims but nobody made any noise until when the fulanis struck. This country is fast losing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
kessling:
There's more to this story [/bythan we have been told

weyreypey:
[b] Lies
....they should not be in a hurry

Both of you shouldn't worry. When you read about the reprisal attack, it will be become truths and you will be told the remaining part of the story. Lol.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
leofab:
you are insane .. when criminal are attacking us in the south; do we strike Fulanis? By the way it’s their new tactics to first strike themselves before their target .. nasarawa on the radar now..

Now, I agreed that mad people don't always know that they are mad.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
delishpot:

The problem is not about making news. The problem is that the govt has not done much ro stop this cycle. So long as one side kills; the other side would retaliate. This is clearly as a result of the incident which just happened. Many people ask if this was not going on during GEJ admin ? I remind them of how the Fulani Cabal sent warning to FG telling them to leave the herdsmen alone or there would be war and that if anything happens to one the nation would pay dearly for it no matter how long it took. We like to play games with lives and this is unacceptable. Those lives lost there are not toys to be used for publicity. Call your Man Buhari and the Northern Elites to order.

Sometimes it is good to let people fight the war and whoever wins carries the war booty.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fake news from 30k per month BMC zombie headquarters in utako!
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by ebbo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
thinktanke:
Hmmmmmm......this story and pictures appear staged to me.

Big hypocrite, staged ni staged ko, so can cows too act now?
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
leofab:
you are insane.. when criminal are attacking us in the south; do we strike fulanis? By the way it’s their new tactics to first strike themselves before their target.. nasarawa on the radar now..

Must you reply with insult? Better you behave well.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by swiperthefox: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:
Doesn't add up

Barely 2 days after herdsmen killed over 150 christains now we see a sudden killing of .cows and some supposed herdsmen ?

Hmmm to me it looks staged to make them also look like victims ....

I might be wrong , but you know what they say about a woman's intuition.

My two cents
You may not be far from the truth.
I suspect that it is this evil government that hired some makeup artist and concocted this narrative to say we are even. Not by a mile. Over 150 christians were killed I counted about 3 staged alleged killing.
We know who wears military uniform to assault another.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
delishpot:

The problem is not about making news. The problem is that the govt has not done much to stop this cycle.

At least, you agree that it is a cycle. But we don't normally get to read about stuff like this. I meant when Fulanis are butchered
So long as one side kills; the other side would retaliate. This is clearly as a result of the incident which just happened.

You might be wrong because there are criminal elements (eg cattle rustlers) who had nothing to do retaliatory attacks. In fact, majority of these crisis can be traced to them.
Many people ask if this was not going on during GEJ admin ? I remind them of how the Fulani Cabal sent warning to FG telling them to leave the herdsmen alone or there would be war and that if anything happens to one the nation would pay dearly for it no matter how long it took. We like to play games with lives and this is unacceptable. Those lives lost there are not toys to be used for publicity. [s] Call your Man Buhari and the Northern Elites to order. [/s]
You are a typical Nigerian after all, I wouldn't expect your comments not to be coloured or sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by elmodee7(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
sad development
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by ebbo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
leofab:

Which criminals my friend? The herds men knows the attackers and will attack back appropriately, the only sad news will be the innocent ones like women, children and elderly will be touch too, collateral damage i guess. Mind you herdsmen don't forgive wen u touch there cattle.(because that is there cultural and only means of lively hood). We ve learnt that bitter lesson and stayed off there cattles here in Niger state.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by elmodee7(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nightwolf1:
Any idiot who thinks Nigeria is the best bread in the bakeries, may thunderstorm strike that person dead.

it's only idiots like you who believe in iPob ( idiotic people of briafia.) fool living a foools life

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
What is one saying?

This one you are commenting here on nairaland isn't news?

If you don't defend yourself, you must be a coward to allow Hausa Fulani terrorists to kill you first.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by ebbo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
blackpie:
if those pictures are real and they really killed them,
i'm overjoyed.i hope they kill them more.
If its paining anybody,comman beat me,im in my house.

And pls don't come to vent ur anger when the herdsmen attack back and kill Christians in there hundred.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by dokyOloye: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
If they said d assailants came in military uniforms and security vehicles then it must be retaliation from the security agencies for d killing of 4 SARS officials earlier this month.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Fortunate17(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
I remember when the first aircraft crashed some years back,killing over 100 people.It was top news,now killings has become so predominant that no one consider it news worthy any more. This is not killings, my brother and sister, this is more than religious fight,this is beyond ethnic dispute ,this is not about regional dominance.This is WAR . This is not Buharis fight alone, this is us killings us. The purest of Madness an insane person will even consider insane. What do we all do? Make jokes of it, blame the government, blame the Fulani's, blame it on terrorist...blame ,blame and blame,we are very good at that. In case we haven't thought of it, when killings become uncontrollable , and intense of course , it proliferate and metamorphosed into total war. Not only the north, or south or... But everyone will go to war. Believe me,you and I will not want that. Have you asked yourself this sincere question...in the face of turmoils around the country ,who is/are to benefit from it?
(1) Can a president who is seeking re-election gain from this killings?
(2) Can the opposition trying to displace the incumbent president gain?
(3) Can those countries providing weapons gain from this?
If you and I will not cloud our judgment with emotions ,I think we will go for 2 & 3. Simple ,weapon provider( you know the country) are fueling the the opposition to disrupt the present government .This is only logical and empirical,it doesn't mean it is right or wrong. You and I know that we are at the receiving end. We need to stop seeing each other as enemies.We should stop seeing each other as different people regardless of our ethnicity, geographical distribution, religious beliefs , family background, financial status, abilities and disabilities ...I love Nigeria,I love my people and I love you all. I can't change that for a billion Naira,that's the truth. What of you,do you feel the same way to your neighbor?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by sandra50(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
I care less.thats what the deserve because if they keep killing and don't get killed they will continue with their killings.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Aseneshii: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
If you were in keana you should also know that Osana of keana *The king of keana* sent ardo *the fulani king to go and mèt the army for reconciliation, why do the army shot him death ? Why is the army taking side ? We have enough security challenge in this country the army should learn how to police with fairness. Now we are leaving in fear of retaliation because of someone poor judgement.
Shigabs:
This information is a wrong one. I was in Keana Local govt today and i was opportuned to know the true story. The people That killed this fulani men and their cows were the Nigeria militry men. There was a gun battle between the Nigeria Army and the fulani men for over 6 hours, it started 3 am this morning. What happened was that, the fulani herds men and the Tiv people of Benue state residing around Keana Local govt were having issues and the militry came to intervene, in the process the fulani men came behind and did away with the bikes the militry men came with (3) bikes. So they sent a warning to the head of the fulani to tell there boys to return there bike or else they should expect them back. The fulani boys returned just one of the bike out of three, so the Nigeria army gave them yesterday as deadline to return the bikes ad they didnt. Thats why the Army matched for them in the early hours of today and they engaged themselves in gun battle That resulted to the Death of this people you are seeing. The heading is misleading, it was a joint mission with the Army and mobile Police men.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Fortunate17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
sandra50:
I care less.thats what the deserve because if they keep killing and don't get killed they will continue with their killings.
You should care,believe me, you don't want to sleep inside a burning hut.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by hargbolahan01: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Now the president will send soldiers there since they killed his family and his kids(cow)

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by sandra50(f): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fortunate17:

You should care,believe me, you don't want to sleep inside a burning hut.

I don't care..they started it.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by rusher14: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shigabs:
This information is a wrong one. I was in Keana Local govt today and i was opportuned to know the true story. The people That killed this fulani men and their cows were the Nigeria militry men. There was a gun battle between the Nigeria Army and the fulani men for over 6 hours, it started 3 am this morning. What happened was that, the fulani herds men and the Tiv people of Benue state residing around Keana Local govt were having issues and the militry came to intervene, in the process the fulani men came behind and did away with the bikes the militry men came with (3) bikes. So they sent a warning to the head of the fulani to tell there boys to return there bike or else they should expect them back. The fulani boys returned just one of the bike out of three, so the Nigeria army gave them yesterday as deadline to return the bikes ad they didnt. Thats why the Army matched for them in the early hours of today and they engaged themselves in gun battle That resulted to the Death of this people you are seeing. The heading is misleading, it was a joint mission with the Army and mobile Police men.

Your story is not credible.

You claim:

it started 3 am this morning

It lasted 6 hours at least. There for must have ended about 9 this morning.

The army gave them till yesterday to return the bikes.

The army matched there later hours of today.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by ebbo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
sandra50:

U don't know any thing, do u?at long run or after the circle the villagers will lost more lifes and properties because they ve a specific geographical location with develop structures on like the herdsmen who stays in the forest with scanty cheap structures. Pls let's just pray for peace and live in peace with each other because we need each other.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Shigabs(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Aseneshii:
If you were in keana you should also know that Osana of keana *The king of keana* sent ardo *the fulani king to go and mèt the army for reconciliation, why do the army shot him death ? Why is the army taking side ? We have enough security challenge in this country the army should learn how to police with fairness. Now we are leaving in fear of retaliation because of someone poor judgement.
Yes the ado was shot But He did not die, i was there on official assignment to the federal govt Girs college there. I saw the ardo He was bleeding But didnt die, i never supported the action of the Army because when the fulani will come now Its the indigenes of Keana That will surfer. To me i am seeing it as a set up from the govt side to give the fulani Good reason to kill more in That part of nasarawa again, because three bikes dont worth the lifes and properties lost today.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shigabs:
But what was cows doing in pples farms atre those fulanis killed d one that stole d bike,from d pics those herdsmen are deliberately destroying pples farms.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by PresidentMKO: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Great news, alas! Great to know someone is also thinking about decimating the population of those killer Fulani herdsmen! Whoever said Nigeria was a hopeless shithole?!?
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Eze2000(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seanpizzy10:
Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Beautiful Body And Backside To Support Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vTLeN7yCU

You must be sick
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by bobnatlo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is bad, what kind of zoo is this
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by RisMas(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:
Doesn't add up

Barely 2 days after herdsmen killed over 150 christains now we see a sudden killing of .cows and some supposed herdsmen ?

Hmmm to me it looks staged to make them also look like victims ....

I might be wrong , but you know what they say about a woman's intuition.

My two cents

Can you tell us the name of churches they attend? Bigot undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.