Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (61017 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Aseneshii: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
The Ardo died , this is the second time army are doing this in keana , the first one , defence house claim is unknown soldier , what about this ? The number of casuality is just too high. Why is the army in a hurry to killed dozens in a civil matter that can be resolved .
Shigabs:
Yes the ado was shot But He did not die, i was there on official assignment to the federal govt Girs college there. I saw the ardo He was bleeding But didnt die, i never supported the action of the Army because when the fulani will come now Its the indigenes of Keana That will surfer. To me i am seeing it as a set up from the govt side to give the fulani Good reason to kill more in That part of nasarawa again, because three bikes dont worth the lifes and properties lost today.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Rejoice5000(f): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seanpizzy10:
Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Beautiful Body And Backside To Support Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vTLeN7yCU
After the show what next?
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Twinmama(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
mustafa006:

This has nothing to do with religion it's just a matter of misunderstanding between two communities

DONT LET ME WOUND YOU O.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Twinmama(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

So they killed themselves to make you believe?

don't forget that they don't fear to die.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Twinmama:

don't forget that they don't fear to die.

The number one instinct of every living thing is survival.

Everybody fears death.

Because they are not of your tribe you demand their humanity and give them a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Princessgrace(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Misleading heading.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by sandra50(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
ebbo:

U don't know any thing, do u?at long run or after the circle the villagers will lost more lifes and properties because they ve a specific geographical location with develop structures on like the herdsmen who stays in the forest with scanty cheap structures. Pls let's just pray for peace and live in peace with each other because we need each other.

You don't know anything..do you?if you do you wouldn't fold your arms and just pray.you pray and work.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Twinmama(f): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
ebbo:

Which criminals my friend? The herds men knows the attackers and will attack back appropriately, the only sad news will be the innocent ones like women, children and elderly will be touch too, collateral damage i guess. Mind you herdsmen don't forgive wen u touch there cattle.(because that is there cultural and only means of lively hood). We ve learnt that bitter lesson and stayed off there cattles here in Niger state.

and you think that their ideology will sustain them longer again?
They should keep believing in fantasy, that they are "lord's of the killing spree" one day we will remember them in history. Nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Wiseny76: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
I didn't see anything

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Twinmama(f): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shigabs:
Yes the ado was shot But He did not die, i was there on official assignment to the federal govt Girs college there. I saw the ardo He was bleeding But didnt die, i never supported the action of the Army because when the fulani will come now Its the indigenes of Keana That will surfer. To me i am seeing it as a set up from the govt side to give the fulani Good reason to kill more in That part of nasarawa again, because three bikes dont worth the lifes and properties lost today.

Check out this angle, the army fought for their bikes, but it always take them long to fight for people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
When Fulani strike back the media will get a news, this is not a news for now!!! I pity my country people.

Hope you are not aware of the killings by the Fulani in Nasarawa?

People will farm for your cattle right? Continue. When the war start Syria will be better than the North.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Twinmama(f): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

The number one instinct of every living thing is survival.

Everybody fears death.

Because they are not of your tribe you demand their humanity and give them a bad name.

I REPEAT, THE FULANI DON'T FEAR TO DIE
YOU ARE AFRAID TO DIE COS YOU HAVE A LIFE, HOPE AND LOVE IN YOU, YOU VALUE LIFE MORE THAN ANYTHING, BUT THE FULANI VALUE COW MORE THAN LIFE, SO I REPEAT, THEY DONT FEAR TO DIE.
why do you think they do suicide bombings.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Twinmama:

YOU ARE AFRAID TO DIE COS YOU HAVE A LIFE, HOPE AND LOVE IN YOU, YOU VALUE LIFE MORE THAN ANYTHING, BUT THE FULANI VALUE COW MORE THAN LIFE, SO I REPEAT, THEY DONT FEAR TO DIE.

So it is Fulani that are suicide bombers now?

Some of you are simply bigoted.

Their cows are their source of livelihood.

Bishops assailants in Ozubulu were said to have been crossed at a business deal and they wasted lives as their revenge.

Many businessmen and women have committed suicide when their businesses went tits up.

Stop being a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nanadc: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
It’s so heartbreaking reading comments on this blog. Our youths have allowed themselves to be used as political tools by politicians to score points.
Until we stop sectionalizing crisis, and value every human lives irrespective of religion or ethnicity, we will forever be used as tools by politicians.
If you call yourself a Muslim or Christian and you don’t want for others what you want for yourself, you are simply a devil.
For those rejoicing over the deaths of either Muslims or Christian, you need to re-evaluate yourself because you are an evil person.
Life is life, Wether Fulani herdsmen, Muslim or Christian.
Let’s joins hands together to fight this menace in our society, don’t give room for hate.
Everybody deserves the right to live !!!

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mogentle(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shigabs:
This information is a wrong one. I was in Keana Local govt today and i was opportuned to know the true story. The people That killed this fulani men and their cows were the Nigeria militry men. There was a gun battle between the Nigeria Army and the fulani men for over 6 hours, it started 3 am this morning. What happened was that, the fulani herds men and the Tiv people of Benue state residing around Keana Local govt were having issues and the militry came to intervene, in the process the fulani men came behind and did away with the bikes the militry men came with (3) bikes. So they sent a warning to the head of the fulani to tell there boys to return there bike or else they should expect them back. The fulani boys returned just one of the bike out of three, so the Nigeria army gave them yesterday as deadline to return the bikes ad they didnt. Thats why the Army matched for them in the early hours of today and they engaged themselves in gun battle That resulted to the Death of this people you are seeing. The heading is misleading, it was a joint mission with the Army and mobile Police men.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Billion2612(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Goal! Goal!
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Twinmama(f): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

So it is Fulani that are suicide bombers now?

Some of you are simply bigoted.

Their cows are their source of livelihood.

Bishops assailants in Ozubulu were said to have been crossed at a business deal and they wasted lives as their revenge.

Many businessmen and women have committed suicide when their businesses went tits up.

Stop being a bigot.

WHATEVER MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Tedpgrass: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Shigabs:

If your account of events is confirmed, the underpinning forces to these.events keep unfolding..

I mean what audacity have the boys to steal from the military if there isn't a prevailing mindset of being above the law: the very theme, the passive unresponsive attitude of the central figures in power foster...

Secondly, as you rightly mentioned, the reprisals won't be at the Barracks but on the bystanders / community that had no part to play.in the saga initially..

What a sorry state of affairs!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mfm04622: 4:58am On Jun 27, 2018
comshots:
This is a religious cleansing against Christian.

Kindly explain yourself! The killed Fulani are Christians? Don't understand
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mfm04622: 5:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Twinmama:

Give just one example of a Fulani being a suicide bomber! Where Nigeria is experiencing suicide bombing is Kanuri land and other tribes. No evidence Fulani are involved in Boko Haram. Northerners are not the same! Different tribes, different languages
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by newslifeop: 5:05am On Jun 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by udatso: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2018
victorvezx:

I don't care if it become a full blown war, it will be the whole country or the whole Southern Nigeria and middle belt Vs the Fulani, they will be thought a lesson
Then you are a child and a fool

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by oweman: 5:40am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=kessling post=68846387]There's more to this story than we have been told.

The people I suspected of doing this killing are the IPOB descendants this last group the report say are in military uniform while the last in plateau were said to be masked if not the biafrogs I for one dont see on Nigerian soil anyone who will or can do this .
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Gordonz07(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2018
I think the war has begun. This is absurd, it is only the common man who will suffer the heat of all these massacres going on. Such a pity for Nigeria and Africa at large. Human life is getting cheaper and cheaper by the day. Vegetable is more costly than human life. The government/ security forces are blind towards the killings daily. What a country!!! May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2018
maasoap:

At least, you agree that it is a cycle. But we don't normally get to read about stuff like this. I meant when Fulanis are butchered

You might be wrong because there are criminal elements (eg cattle rustlers) who had nothing to do retaliatory attacks. In fact, majority of these crisis can be traced to them.

You are a typical Nigerian after all, I wouldn't expect your comments not to be coloured or sentimental.

All what you said up there are not the problem . The problem is why has the govt not handled the problem? Why did the North warn GEJ against taking a harsh stand when he threatened to do so? Will you swear with your and your future generation destiny that this attack and counter attacks are happening without the knowledge of any Nothern Elite?
There are Criminal ellements everywhere in the world. Even the best nation would become a jungle if their leaders just cross arms and expect their people to be good naturally. So why does the govt expect that Nigeria would not habour criminals hence they are unprepared to deal with it? Who should be called to order now? Who is in charge now? Who has all the resources to enforce justice now? GEJ and Patience? Buharis millitary are backung the Fulanis. Because they believe someone is backing the non Fulanis. This is what it is. They are making it a political and religious war. They know themselves. If they want to fight let them fight each other and leave the people alone. Fulani o Non Fulani o all that are not subscribers of this war: they should be left alone. Enough is enough. I coukd cross my hands and say whats my Biz afterall I am not in naija but i am not the type that playse politics with peoples lives. This evil and mentality like yours have got to stop.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Aseneshii:
If you were in keana you should also know that Osana of keana *The king of keana* sent ardo *the fulani king to go and mèt the army for reconciliation, why do the army shot him death ? Why is the army taking side ? We have enough security challenge in this country the army should learn how to police with fairness. Now we are leaving in fear of retaliation because of someone poor judgement.

That is why they should be removed from Nigeria. How can Mopol kill one of them and they in revenge burn down and kill a whole village. Where does that shit make sense if not that the Fed govt is handling them with kids gloves? Its like because FG kills an Ipob youth Igbo traders start killing every non Igbo anywhere they find themselves. Would the FG handle such an act with Kids gloves? Why then are the Fulanis any different? I see how they storm non Fulani settlements to remove weapons yet the fulanis a re fully stocked up. I honestly believe they are being protected.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2018
mfm04622:

Kindly explain yourself! The killed Fulani are Christians? Don't understand

They were killed by soldiers not Christians. So this news is designed to make it look like they were attacked by civilians disguised as milkitary.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2018
They collude!!

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2018
This seems orchestrated to me .probably to give an impression of an angered Christian domain who went on reprisal attack because of plateau killing.
Won't be surprised if the same killers of plateau are responsible for this and still.won't be surprised if the bodies here are Christians.
Won't won't be definitely

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by mavinc4u(f): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:
Doesn't add up

Barely 2 days after herdsmen killed over 150 christains now we see a sudden killing of .cows and some supposed herdsmen ?

Hmmm to me it looks staged to make them also look like victims ....

I might be wrong , but you know what they say about a woman's intuition.

My two cents

My dear, the thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
delishpot:

All what you said up there are not the problem . The problem is why has the govt not handled the problem? Why did the North warn GEJ against taking a harsh stand when he threatened to do so? Will you swear with your and your future generation destiny that this attack and counter attacks are happening without the knowledge of any Nothern Elite?
There are Criminal ellements everywhere in the world. Even the best nation would become a jungle if their leaders just cross arms and expect their people to be good naturally. So why does the govt expect that Nigeria would not habour criminals hence they are unprepared to deal with it? Who should be called to order now? Who is in charge now? Who has all the resources to enforce justice now? GEJ and Patience? Buharis millitary are backung the Fulanis. Because they believe someone is backing the non Fulanis. This is what it is. They are making it a political and religious war. They know themselves. If they want to fight let them fight each other and leave the people alone. Fulani o Non Fulani o all that are not subscribers of this war: they should be left alone. Enough is enough. I coukd cross my hands and say whats my Biz afterall I am not in naija but i am not the type that playse politics with peoples lives. This evil and mentality like yours have got to stop.

You can be anywhere you want, that's the least of my headache. I hate Berom Christians, they are cannibals. Simple.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
RisMas:

Can you tell us the name of churches they attend? Bigot undecided

Tell us the names of the schools you attended illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.