Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup (1015 Views)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fvckshi,t!! Fifa Has just proven to be against Blacks!
Omo see fouls, e no blow See Penalty, The F*cking Son Of A LovePeddler Never Blew!!
Even VAR just watched!!!
Jeeeezz!! I'm so angry, angry, aaaaargh!

God Saves the ref i'm not in Russia, I Would have drugged and stabbed him!
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mikel should just stay in Russia because me and my boys are waiting for him.
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mikel can't even fight for the rights of his team!!! Something is seriously wrong with him!!

1 Like

Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by IamPlato(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2018

All Of Them Should Stay There o.

Unless I Will Welcome Them With Bow And Arrows

1 Like

Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by CheedyJ(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Guy, drink cold kunu & u wud b gud.
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by EbukaHades10(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nightlight robbery.

1 Like

Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
IamPlato:

All Of Them Should Stay There o.

Unless I Will Welcome Them With Bow And Arrows
SERIOUSLY! We need to start sending em stupid players to serve in the army whenever they lose like this.

Boys need to await em at the airport.
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by austyn0(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:
Fvckshi,t!! Fifa Has just proven to be against Blacks!

Omo see fouls, e no blow
See Penalty, The F*cking Son Of A LovePeddler Never Blew!!

Even VAR just watched!!!

Jeeeezz!! I'm so angry, angry, aaaaargh!

God Saves the ref i'm not in Russia, I Would have drugged and stabbed him!
Oga calm down,, kpomkpi....In football you lose some, you win some....

If you look at it from a more cynical point of view, nature has written Nigeria off right from 75minutes,, the moment they withdrew into their own half to protect a DRAW....SMH....

1 Like

Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Nightlight robbery.
People always said Arabs are racist! This Turkish ref proved it!

We need to f**kingly start dealing with Fifa!
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
austyn0:
Oga calm down,, kpomkpi....In football you lose some, you win some....

If you look at it from a more cynical point of view, nature has written Nigeria off right from 75minutes,, the moment they withdrew into their own half to protect a DRAW....SMH....
Mr Man go siddon joor! Head like calm down.

They were f**kingly unprofessional because the captain was a dumb_head with no driving force in him. The coach likewise was forming gentleman, never gingering the spirit of our players.
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by HouseOfWine: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

Why U bleeping Fifa up and down

Did they tell Naija to play defensive immediately after the penalty

Did they tell Ighalo to miss open net

Did they tell Naija team as a whole to have inferiority complex and play as if they were scared to beat them or couldnt believe they can

My bro just calm down, we lost not today but from that first match
Cheer up, The worldcup is still bery interesting regardless of whether Naija is there or not

1 Like

Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Imagine wasting money on these fools head!
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Does a ref not knowing his work deserve to be a ref? why should a player complain before you do the right thing?
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by utenwuson: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
HouseOfWine:
grin

Did they tell Naija team as a whole to have inferiority complex and play as if they were scared to beat them or couldnt believe they can

Cheer up, The worldcup is still bery interesting regardless of whether Naija is there or not
even at that, that was another clear handball, the var team have been biased all through against the blacks
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
HouseOfWine:
grin

You Are Seriously Sick Sha.

Is Ighalo VAR or FIFA?

Do you know those biased judgement from the ref can discourage a team?

Which Inferioty Complex? Ighalo should have beaten up the ref!
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Naija Go win the next world cup
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
naija song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Pw0ISm2WQ
Listen, share and comment
download audio hereĀ https://instaud.io/2ltd

Thanks
Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Burgerlomo: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bubu right now cool

1 Like

Re: F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup by Holymann(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
utenwuson:
even at that, that was another clear handball, the var team have been biased all through against the blacks
That was not a handball.
The ball came off his head and there was no way he could have avoided it touching his hand in that situation.
The same thing applies when a player slides to block a shot then the ball touches his hand after touching his leg.
VISIT WWW.FIFA.COM & read the rules of the game.

(1) (Reply)

POCOHANTAS: A Straight Forward Question. / Man Shed Tears As He Propose To His Girlfirend Who He Met On Facebook / Why Don't Nigerian Men Like White Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.